PDA

View Full Version : Omega Bubble Jet

oldbuck40
02-08-2005, 09:56 AM
where the hell have you been? married life keeping you busy!

Greaser
02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Hey Omega, We are still coming to Houston on Saturday, Still wanna meet up?
Sorry for hy jacking your thread Oldbuck :hammer2:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-08-2005, 12:45 PM
been an interesting year so far. on the way back from vegas we sat next to some foreigners that were sick and sure enough when we got back to Houston we were both tore up for 2 weeks.I literally thought I was going to die at one point. Then week before last Shannon got into a MAJOR accident when some @sshole decided to run the light on a feeder road. Cops estimated it to be around 55+ mph collision. It was a glancing blow on the front end.....had she not hit the brakes at the last minute they probably would have t-boned her and flipped the tahoe. So I have been fighting with insurance company for the past couple weeks. Shannon is doing better but she was pretty banged up the first week. the total damage on her truck is quickly approaching 10k. in the pics if you look the grill is shifted approx 8". that is not just the grill. it shifted the core support and bent the frame :supp:
check out the photoshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/krispye/auto003.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/krispye/auto004.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/krispye/auto.jpg
and now they are working the dog chit out of me. 72 hour weeks. I can't complain cause overtime is good. Not much time left to post. I still check out the forums every now and then. Hopefully things will calm down a bit in the next couple weeks. Thanks for asking though oldbuck :shift: I'm still here and kicking :hammer2:
Omega

mrgoslow
02-08-2005, 01:11 PM
its nice to see that im not the only person that thinks chevy radiators plug easy with bugs. the screen works well

oldbuck40
02-08-2005, 01:34 PM
damn omega sounds like some of my luck!! glad Shannon is ok tell her i said hello,,holler when ya get a chance and dont work too hard.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-08-2005, 02:17 PM
its nice to see that im not the only person that thinks chevy radiators plug easy with bugs. the screen works well
both my trucks are equipped with this backyard device. It actually works well and only takes minutes to install. It looks like I will have to run to the hardware store and pick up another roll to re-equip the tahoe. :220v: I need to keep a receipt to send to the insurance company :wink: I have been hitting them for every thing I can.
Oldbuck.....thanks for the good wishes. She is much better and I think she will be okay in time. She just needs some warm weather and a weekend on the boat. :)
Omega

oldbuck40
02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
yea i think we all need a little warm weather and some boating! hey while your here im having problems uploading some pictures that we took at the river,,plowmans! they have already been uploaded once but now it keeps telling me its invalid??? wtf

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
02-08-2005, 03:16 PM
yea i think we all need a little warm weather and some boating! hey while your here im having problems uploading some pictures that we took at the river,,plowmans! they have already been uploaded once but now it keeps telling me its invalid??? wtf
must be an IBM problem (idiot behind machine) :p if you are trying to attach them to a thread use the 'manage attachments' icon and if you are loading them in the image center use the 'insert image' icon. If you are not computer literate......guessing here :coffeycup then I will pm you my email and I can load them for you tomorrow morning.......oh yeah these pictures have JETBOATS in them
Omega