PDA

View Full Version : Infomaniac going to Pomona

Infomaniac
02-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Well tomorrow evening I am flying to Pomona for the race.
Will be tied up visiting clients Thurs and Fri but they will be tied up racing Sat and Sun.
I would like to meet as many Hot Boat peeps as I can while there. I will be the beer belly Okie in the Moritz Machine Shop "T" shirt and Panama Jack sunglasses from Walmart. :wink:
I will be in and out of Unforgiven's pits Team Integra A/Fuel dragster.
PM a cell phone number and I will try and get in touch.
Also thanks so much for all the offers to stay with poeple, use their house, car RV etc.
I could not possibly take everyone up on the offers. It just shows what a fine community of people are here at Hot Boat.

Phat Matt
02-08-2005, 08:06 PM
PM is on it's way...

boater72
02-08-2005, 08:12 PM
I am taking the Team Integra A/Fuel dragster truck and trailer to get washed and will be out there by noon. See you there.
Jeff

Hustler
02-08-2005, 08:14 PM
I am taking the Team Integra A/Fuel dragster truck and trailer to get washed and will be out there by noon. See you there.
Jeff
Good luck to you guys this weekend, but watch out for your current div.7 champ :)

Mrs.Racer277
02-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Jeff
Hey Jeff it will be great to see you again. Eddie just left here for his mom and dads. He said he should be in Pomona by tomorrow afternoon. See you Saturday.
Dia

Bre
02-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Info~ When do you fly out Sunday? We will be in San Diego all weekend ( coming home Sunday afternoon)... but would like to meet up with you sometime on Sunday if possible :)

Infomaniac
02-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Bre sweetie I am flying out 6:45 AM Monday.
Give me a call.

superdave013
02-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Well I'm only going to be there Thrus and Friday. Don't worry about calling me as I have your ## and will call to interupt your meeting. lol :p

essexjet
02-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Will be there all day on Saturday only. PM'd you my cell. I'll be in and out of the sportsman pits and kalitta pits but mostly the ladder.

WILDERTHANU
02-08-2005, 10:13 PM
AHH THE OKIES COMMING TO PARTY WITH THE S.CAL PSYCOS...STAY OFF THE FREEWAY!!!

Bense468
02-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Info...I will be out there Fri, Sat, Sun. Will stop by. Good luck this weekend.

BLUBYU
02-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Hey Info, I hope your taking a camera so you can take some pics when you have time to share with us . Also do you know if the Lewis's are taking their funny car out there or not? :confused: Have fun... :)

Infomaniac
02-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Hey Info, I hope your taking a camera so you can take some pics when you have time to share with us . Also do you know if the Lewis's are taking their funny car out there or not? :confused: Have fun... :)
I will look for them.
I have a camera and plenty of memory (film)

Infomaniac
02-09-2005, 06:37 AM
AHH THE OKIES COMMING TO PARTY WITH THE S.CAL PSYCOS...STAY OFF THE FREEWAY!!!
Only the freeway between Ontario and Pomona. Twice per day. :notam:

Chase
02-09-2005, 06:47 AM
I look forward to seeing some ***boaters there as well...I will be there Saturday....

Her454
02-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Ron, looking forward to seeing you again......and I cut your pic out of the highschool yearbook last night just to make sure I wouldnt make any mistakes..... :D

Her454
02-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Info, can you give Unforgiven a call on his cell, he needs to talk to you and doesnt have your # with him as he's on the road.

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Info, can you give Unforgiven a call on his cell, he needs to talk to you and doesnt have your # with him as he's on the road.
Ok he needs to get stay off the bottle. He just had me PM Info with his cell number.

Her454
02-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Ok he needs to get stay off the bottle. He just had me PM Info with his cell number.
LMAO, ok so Im celebrating this morning,, and forgot about it, so Im a little late. I think Im fired and you get your job back LOL :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-09-2005, 09:16 AM
LMAO, ok so Im celebrating this morning,, and forgot about it, so Im a little late. I think Im fired and you get your job back LOL :D
LOL. That is what I told him that I was fired. :rolleyes: :)

Her454
02-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Well I'm only going to be there Thrus and Friday. Don't worry about calling me as I have your ## and will call to interupt your meeting. lol :p
You going to slither over and say hello? :)

Froggystyle
02-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Well tomorrow evening I am flying to Pomona for the race.
Will be tied up visiting clients Thurs and Fri but they will be tied up racing Sat and Sun.
I would like to meet as many Hot Boat peeps as I can while there. I will be the beer belly Okie in the Moritz Machine Shop "T" shirt and Panama Jack sunglasses from Walmart. :wink:
Actually, depending on your schedule you will probably be wearing the Trident jacket and hat by that point as well... ;)
Hope to see you Ron!

Phat Matt
02-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Actually, depending on your schedule you will probably be wearing the Trident jacket and hat by that point as well... ;)
Hope to see you Ron!
You never know, he may be wearing and X103.9 shirt. ;)

Lightning
02-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Info~ When do you fly out Sunday? We will be in San Diego all weekend ( coming home Sunday afternoon)... but would like to meet up with you sometime on Sunday if possible :)
Where in San Diego are you guys staying?