PDA

View Full Version : Second Press Release- new MODELS!!

roln 20s
02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks for everyone for your interest and many orders. The first order is going fast...please email me and I'll make sure you to paint your grooves to match your boat. Also, if you currently have an Ultra, and want the Ultra Logo on your piece, please contact me directly instead of John West. John will still provide for new ULTRA boat buyers!
Thanks again for all of the support. Now, for the SECOND PRESS RELEASE. The newest models are out of the mill...and looking great. We will be testing finishes and quality...and then proceed with a production run. The price of these models are yet to be determined...however the ***boat community will get a great intro price on these as well--and yes, they will be less than the classic :)
Here they are..
Flame model
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/508/1419Flame_1.JPG
Magic model
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/508/1419Magic_1.JPG
I hope you all like. I look forward to your reactions. Once I have a MSRP, then a web direct price, and the ***boat special prices, I will post them.
Thanks again for all of your support. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Thanks,
Patrick
AKA Roln 20s

DogHouse
02-08-2005, 08:21 PM
... Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Thanks,
Patrick
AKA Roln 20s
Yeah, you can detail my boat for me. It's in need... :D
Lookin' good Patrick... Best of luck with the new product line!
:cool:

roln 20s
02-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah, you can detail my boat for me. It's in need... :D
Lookin' good Patrick... Best of luck with the new product line!
:cool:
No problem..just let me know the day :) I'll be happy to come over.
Roln 20s

DogHouse
02-08-2005, 08:34 PM
No problem..just let me know the day :) I'll be happy to come over.
Roln 20s
This weekend would work. Of course I won't be here, off to Durango/Purg for some frozen water for a change. That's snow skiing, as in two boards, not one. You young kids and your snowboards, I tell ya, why I oughtta...
:D

Infomaniac
02-08-2005, 08:43 PM
What is it?
I missed the first press release.

roln 20s
02-08-2005, 08:56 PM
What is it?
Hi Info-
This is a replacement cover for the 496/496 HO engines. It sits an inch lower than the stock cover, precison milled of 3/16" T 6061 aircraft quality aluminum, rolled to a precise camber, and completed with either a fully polished mirror like finish or 3 step powdercoat. We are aiming to powdercoat these models...but we will see once the testing is complete. The first CLASSIC version is done no justice by powdercoating it--it removes the dimensions and lines of the product. Also, we have many deals with custom boat manufacturers to "etch" their logos into the polished covers. So far, so good...its really getting a ton of positive attention.
Thanks,
Roln 20s

Rexone
02-08-2005, 08:58 PM
What is it?
They are aluminum plates with flames milled in them :D

Craig
02-09-2005, 04:08 AM
Hey Patrick, they look good. First I've seen of them. I ran into your Dad at work Friday and he told me about them. Good luck on the project :)
Craig

fourspeednup
02-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Those look good and will be bad ass once polished. The magic style, once powdercoated, will match the graphics on those tribal-flamed boats. :) Keep us updated with some pics once you get some completed :)

roln 20s
02-12-2005, 09:51 PM
The original 496/496HO covers are available currently in the Classic model(orders are being filled as quickly as possible) and the Flame and Magic should be available at the end of the month. I have a few Classics available as part of the introductory offer of $489.00 (no logo) with the grooves painted to match. Those who have placed your orders...you can expect to hear from me end of next week with the delivery dates. If anyone has any questions, please just let me know.
Due to the demand, if you CURRENTLY own an Ultra or an Eliminator, we have permission to sell Classic covers with these respective Logos directly to you. Please contact me at patrick@boatbling.net.
Thanks again for all of the help and support.
Patrick