PDA

View Full Version : Therapy

skeepwerkzaz
09-17-2001, 12:12 PM
Back to boats boys. Sometimes just better to think things and not say them right away.
But wow, what a rousing conversation that we all had. Really tells us something about how stress reacts on us all. Maybe we all need to meet at OP62 and bring those big foam bats and go to town. Everyone needs to drink three beers, take three beer bongs, and then drinks three more beers and commence to a foam feud. Maybe at the Sundance. Hey, does anyone have a decent sent of headers for a BBC? I could really use some. SEE, I TALKED ABOUT BOATS.....so there. You guys should think about making a winter trip to AZ. 80 degrees in November!

squirt
09-17-2001, 12:40 PM
I'm on my way with my louisville slugger! (barry bonds foam model) and boy am I going to kick your a$$ http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/twak.gif

Jungle Boy
09-17-2001, 01:07 PM
You Southern Guys, Do you boat all through the winter in Havasu? November is booked but I was thinking of Jan or Feb. I would like to drag a boat down there sometime during the winter months and check some water out. It would be cool meet up with some of you guys. I would even bring some full strength Canadian beer for us to enjoy.

spectras only
09-17-2001, 01:36 PM
Skeep,we have a 20 carrera eclipse with a BBC in the shop with Bassets,the customer wants to go wetlogs trough transom.Give Dave a call tuesday through saturday at California marine 604-278 1880 for price.It has a muffler as well [not supertrapps]

timitunnel
09-17-2001, 10:29 PM
November is a great month to go south. October is booked elk watching! I think it would be better if we bought some of that sun in a bottle, all voted on a victim put the whole bottle on him/her wraped a towle on them and gave them a one minute head start. Beer foam them to death when their caught. See you then. Tim

skeepwerkzaz
09-18-2001, 08:04 AM
Thanks Spectra,
Big help, I will give a call this week sometime.
Timmitunnel,
Believe it or not, there are tons of elk in Az. Bigguns, I think are right around 1000lbs. WOW, it is a horrible sight when a car runs into one of them.
later,
Skeep
[This message has been edited by skeepwerkzaz (edited September 18, 2001).]

RiverDave2
09-18-2001, 09:18 AM
Jungle Boy, it get's a bit nippy out in Havasu/Parker come January. Like real Nippy actually. If you postponed that out till March you would be much happier! I'd be more then happy to come out and have some "Leaded" beer for a change. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

Jungle Boy
09-18-2001, 11:00 AM
RiverDave, I will try to make it down with a couple of buddies and boats sometime during the spring months. I am looking forward to see how these tin boats of ours perform against you guys. You all seem to take huge pride and love of jet boating down there. Hope to see you all in the spring.

RiverDave2
09-18-2001, 11:06 AM
I would say that we take great pride in boating no matter what kind of propulsion. I personally run an I/O http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I like coming into the jet side of the forum becuase there is often interesting conversations etc... plus I learn something new everyday from the jet guys.
RD