PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigration Reform... Grassroots style

flat broke
02-09-2005, 11:35 AM
First of all, I have to say that this forum is the epitomy of Rhetoric, because for the most part, many of us bitch and moan, but do very little about the things we feel so strongly about. The other day, I was crusing the boards and read a post by Lake Ape. The post itself wasn't anything special, but a little link at the bottom of his signature caught my attention. I clicked the link and it took me to Minutemanproject.com.
I'm not going to go into what that site focuses on, but rather give a list of related sites that I've checked out during my spare time through the course of the past couple of days.
http://www.minutemanproject.com/index.html
A pretty straightforward sight with a basic goal of drawing attention to the issue of illegal immigration and underfunded border patrol resources.
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com/ A group of people who actually partake in operations to assist in securing our southern borders. Some cool stuff here including their own UAV and and infared footage of patrols.
http://www.civilhomelanddefense.us/ A group similar to the Minutemen and that actually provide some operational guidlines for the minuteman project
http://www.noinvaders.org/ This site is based in LA and takes a more business orriented approach to illegal imigration. Through use of bad/black lists of companies who use illegal labor and support accesiblity to illegal aliens, this site aims to inform the outraged citizens of So Cal.
http://www.desertinvasion.us/ This site seems orriented towards the ecological effects illegal imigrans are having on our fragile desert enviromnent.
The bottom line is that a lot of us feel the same way about the issue. And if any of you are like myself, you probably thought that there was nothing you can do as an individual to stop it. Well, these sites prove that is wrong. They provide informational resources for one to take a course of action of his/her own, or they allow you to work as an individual within the framework of an already established organization which can use your support in various forms.
As an example, I found the section on Citizen's arrest on the Noinvaders.org site to be somewhat usefull. Specicially, the fact that if I wanted to roll Home Depots busting Illegals, I should call my local ICE agent instead of the local PD due to the effects of special order 40 in most of So. Cal.
I'm not saying I can or will donate every waking moment of my life towards this cause. I just wanted to post the resources up for those that might feel the same way and didn't know what they could do. Personally, I think it would be more effective to get filthy rich, hire some mercs to come in and go snipe hunting in the hills along the border. The fear factor for illegals would be a major deterent and it would force the Fed's hand into doing something on the topic. :D But since I'm nowhere near the level of wealth that affords the kind of amnesty one would need to acomplish such a task, I'll stick to more peaceable means of contribution.
Some of you will probably look at this stuff in the same fashion as a backwoods milita effort. But you can't deny the negative effects of illegal imigration. THREE MILLION illegal aliens were suspected to have crossed the border last year. Thats a hell of a lot of free social services, lost jobs, lost taxes, used water, filled landfill space, load on our sewer systems, and on and on and on.... We as the citizens of the nation need to protect our way of life and interests as it is not politically correct for our elected officials to stand up and do it for us.
Anyone wanna go out for a little quad riding one weekend in Tombstone AZ ? ;)
Chris

EricPhilbin
02-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Let me start by saying I am not FOR illegal immagrants gaining rights and/or drivers licences. Too often you see the illegals on welfare with 12 kids and no way of supporting them; this is a real issue, and I appluad you guys on taking a stand.
However, I'd like to point out that I think it's pretty clear that California's economy is dependant on the labor illegal immagrants provide. It is troubling, to me at least, that so many arguments that allow them to stay center around our economy. It is like being in the south in the 1860's and saying slavery is OK because the economy of the south depends on it.
I'm not saying they should be allowed to stay, but simply that it can be a complicated issue.

Lake Ape
02-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Thumbs Up on that minuteman project, I will be there! I'm taking my coonhounds down for a couple of weekends, should be fun!

cdog
02-09-2005, 03:14 PM
First of all, I have to say that this forum is the epitomy of Rhetoric, because for the most part, many of us bitch and moan, but do very little about the things we feel so strongly about. The other day, I was crusing the boards and read a post by Lake Ape. The post itself wasn't anything special, but a little link at the bottom of his signature caught my attention. I clicked the link and it took me to Minutemanproject.com.
I'm not going to go into what that site focuses on, but rather give a list of related sites that I've checked out during my spare time through the course of the past couple of days.
A pretty straightforward sight with a basic goal of drawing attention to the issue of illegal immigration and underfunded border patrol resources.
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com/ A group of people who actually partake in operations to assist in securing our southern borders. Some cool stuff here including their own UAV and and infared footage of patrols.
http://www.civilhomelanddefense.us/ A group similar to the Minutemen and that actually provide some operational guidlines for the minuteman project
http://www.noinvaders.org/ This site is based in LA and takes a more business orriented approach to illegal imigration. Through use of bad/black lists of companies who use illegal labor and support accesiblity to illegal aliens, this site aims to inform the outraged citizens of So Cal.
http://www.desertinvasion.us/ This site seems orriented towards the ecological effects illegal imigrans are having on our fragile desert enviromnent.
The bottom line is that a lot of us feel the same way about the issue. And if any of you are like myself, you probably thought that there was nothing you can do as an individual to stop it. Well, these sites prove that is wrong. They provide informational resources for one to take a course of action of his/her own, or they allow you to work as an individual within the framework of an already established organization which can use your support in various forms.
As an example, I found the section on Citizen's arrest on the Noinvaders.org site to be somewhat usefull. Specicially, the fact that if I wanted to roll Home Depots busting Illegals, I should call my local ICE agent instead of the local PD due to the effects of special order 40 in most of So. Cal.
I'm not saying I can or will donate every waking moment of my life towards this cause. I just wanted to post the resources up for those that might feel the same way and didn't know what they could do. Personally, I think it would be more effective to get filthy rich, hire some mercs to come in and go snipe hunting in the hills along the border. The fear factor for illegals would be a major deterent and it would force the Fed's hand into doing something on the topic. :D But since I'm nowhere near the level of wealth that affords the kind of amnesty one would need to acomplish such a task, I'll stick to more peaceable means of contribution.
Some of you will probably look at this stuff in the same fashion as a backwoods milita effort. But you can't deny the negative effects of illegal imigration. THREE MILLION illegal aliens were suspected to have crossed the border last year. Thats a hell of a lot of free social services, lost jobs, lost taxes, used water, filled landfill space, load on our sewer systems, and on and on and on.... We as the citizens of the nation need to protect our way of life and interests as it is not politically correct for our elected officials to stand up and do it for us.
Chris
Oriely has been talking about this subject on his show and has had several interviews with members of the group leading that. He's trying to raise attention to the subject. You'd have to be more south than tombstone, more like nogalas to yuma or to benson. I used to work out there from Phoenix to Nogalas and even out to Sieria Vista. The mexi lovers put big water tanks out in the middle of the desert so the border hoppers don't die of thirst.

Coleitis22
02-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Chris
Quad Riding in Tombstone. Should we pack an 06 or 222, lunch and some night vision goggles in case the prairie dogs give us some trouble? :crossx:

flat broke
02-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Quad Riding in Tombstone. Should we pack an 06 or 222, lunch and some night vision goggles in case the prairie dogs give us some trouble? :crossx:
Honestly, the longest I could get away for would maybe be 2 weekends where I'd leave work thursday night, show up friday mid day and stay til mid day Sunday. As far as an 06 or 222, I'd be sportin 7.62x39, and wouldn't be caught dead out there without somethin slung over my back. I know it's not the intent of any of the organizations that I posted links for to engage in physical confrontation with the illegal aliens, but there is a criminal element(above and beyond the fellons that they are buy being illegal aliens) that moves with the imigrants. These are the type of people who have raped border town residents, shot at border patrol agents, and killed a U.S. National Park Ranger. I wouldn't go looking for trouble, but would be well equiped and prepared should trouble find me.
As to Eric's response.... Do a search on what I've posted in this forum and you'll see my argument for your statement that our economy is dependent upon their labor... I think you're in error. If you look at the amount of tax dollars spent on illegal aliens in the state of CA, vs. the cost savings their illicit employment offers on mostly produce, I think you'd see I'm right. If you are refering to manual labor, check for yourself and stop by your local Home Depot, find the bastards hanging out looking for work, then ask how much they'd want per hour... $10/hr minimum. Not exactly cheap labor. Whether or not you agree with me on our economy's dependence on their labor, it can't be used as an excuse for their prolonged stay in our country. Every day each of them are here, more and more of our tax dollars are spent on them and their offspring instead of programs for children of tax paying citizens, or for our war veterans.
Chris

Forkin' Crazy
02-10-2005, 10:56 AM
The mexi lovers put big water tanks out in the middle of the desert so the border hoppers don't die of thirst.
It would seem to me that that would be a good TARGET for target practice.
Too bad I'm not closer. That would be a long haul for me!!

Her454
02-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Chris, being a ***boat member for as long as you have, there is no doubt that you have read similar threads of mine in the past regarding this subject. I am in complete agreement with the fact that SOMETHING needs to be done. Growing up in Arizona gave me more insight to the bigger picture than most people get living in a non border state.
The jobs lost to illegals are countless. The US is "giving" away benefits that should go to legal citizens and allowing exceptions for illegals. To me, this sends the wrong message across the border and its no wonder we have such an illegal crossing problem. Tho it is a sad situation, the issues you reference in Tombstone/Tucson are dangerous ones. I lost a dear friend a few years ago in a shootout along the border who left a family behind. I dont know the answers to this GROWING problem, but I do know that Americans need to do something CONSTRUCTIVE rather than watching from the sidelines as our country slowly gives away more of our own jobs, lost taxes, welfare benefits, medical etc. Living down there I witnessed destructive vigilanty type retaliations due to the US's lack of deeper involvement along the border until recently. This is NOT the answer either but these links you posted are a start for the average person to do their part. Thanks for posting it and sorry for rambling.......

Blown 472
02-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Or you could vote for someone that is not a Vicente Fox patsy.

Her454
02-10-2005, 12:45 PM
These responses are PATHETIC. As much as I dont want illegal aliens crossing our deserts or borders, I dont want them dying of heat and dehydration out there either, some with children. Stupid risks on their part? Most certainly. But the children that die as a result are not at fault and are innocent victims, and there are plenty of them. More each year.
From their point of view, the US is a safe haven that OFFERS all of the above at some risk. A risk alot are willing to take to live here. That does not justify the rising death tolls in the desert. Show SOME COMPASSION here as the fault lies within OUR country for allowing it and in some cases even ENTICING it.

Forkin' Crazy
02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
These responses are PATHETIC. As much as I dont want illegal aliens crossing our deserts or borders, I dont want them dying of heat and dehydration out there either, some with children. Stupid risks on their part? Most certainly. But the children that die as a result are not at fault and are innocent victims, and there are plenty of them. More each year.
From their point of view, the US is a safe haven that OFFERS all of the above at some risk. A risk alot are willing to take to live here. That does not justify the rising death tolls in the desert. Show SOME COMPASSION here as the fault lies within OUR country for allowing it and in some cases even ENTICING it.
I am PATHETIC!!! Thanks for the compliment.
You are saying it is our fault that Mexico cares for its people like it does? Get a grip. You can't be that stupid......?
Yea, BULLSHIT!!!

Her454
02-10-2005, 02:20 PM
I am PATHETIC!!! Thanks for the compliment.
You are saying it is our fault that Mexico cares for its people like it does? Get a grip. You can't be that stupid......?
Yea, BULLSHIT!!!
Before calling me stupid you may want to re-read my post again AND look up Pathetic in the dictionary as its NOT a compliment. I said your "statement" was Pathetic and I still do. It is not our fault the way Mexico treats is citizens, but its our fault our laws are not enforced more stringently and our borders are unprotected so to speak. With all of our "hospitality and leniency" to the illegals, its no wonder they're dying in our deserts. Better enforcement of the borders and less catering to the illegals once they are here is a better deterrent and more humane than hundreds dying in the desert because someone "destroyed" their only source of water. Just my .02

flat broke
02-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Or you could vote for someone that is not a Vicente Fox patsy.
Blown,
While I'll agree that Gdubya has far too "friendly" of a relation with Fox in light of the gravity and implications the illegal imigration issue is raising, picking president A, over president B alone won't even begin to fix the problem. The biggest issue is that the politically correct environment we live in has kept quite a few displeased Americans quiet on this subject. That combined with the liberal entities that seek to support illegal immition having the media in their back pocket, make for the appearance that America as a whole doesn't care about the issue.
You may not be familiar with proposition 187 which was passed by voters in California by a 59% majority in 1994, then repealed when found unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. This bill effectively cut all benefits to illegal aliens and provided for their immediate deportation. While illegal imigration is a misdemeanor and multiple attempts a felony, one of the main arguments against the bill was that it violated the 14th amendment and deprived illegal aliens living in California of their right to due process. Talk about frustrating. I can go to jail for handcuffing an illegal while holding them for the INS to show up, but they immediately have the rights of due process without ever contributing to our society or nation. I got a little off topic with the background, but wanted to illustrate that it will take much more than a new President to solve this problem. We have to look at some very fundamental aspects of our legislature and constitution to even begin to be able to propose legislation which may aid in setting the grounds for enforcement.
Traci,
I'm convinced that whether this issue gets the press it is due or not, it will be the defining issue that makes or breaks the future of the western states and ultimately the nation. I have been spending more and more time trying to think of where one can start in order to strike a large enough blow to make some sort of a difference. While the information I posted is great, it is constrained by the fact that all of those organizations rely on INS/BorderPatrol/ICE agents to come and take the illegals away and deport them. As we all know those agencys are totally underfunded and understaffed and in the case of Cochise county seem to be under the direction of some inept son's of bitches that have egos larger than their grasp of the big picture.
In Southern California, I think the biggest blow one could make to show that the citizens want change, need protection, and are willing to do something about it, would be to start legislation to force the Los Angeles City Council and LAPD to abolish/revoke/remove etc. Special Order 40. For those of you not familiar with the issue, Special Order 40 prevents an LAPD officer from having to assist the INS in any imigration matters, or from even approaching a known illegal immigrant who was convicted of a felony, deported and then managed to return to the U.S. I can't begin to imagine the frustration this causes for officers working in areas with hispanic gang problems. They catch the bastards for things like drug trafficing, murder, extortion, so on and so fourth, the bastards are convicted then deported, and when the arresting officer sees the same individual on the street 2 weeks later, he can't even arrest the sustpect for being on our soil again which is a felony. What is worse than the fact that this fine piece of legalease exists, is the fact that many other Law Enforcement agencys take the same stance on the subject even though they are not bound by the LA City Council's "order"
There are tons of angles that can be taken on a more local level. For one get the contact information for your local INS and ICE field offices. When you see the bastards hanging out at Home Depot drop the dime. Sure the agents may not be able to respond every time, but if you called em every saturday for 2 months telling em where the f'rs hang out, maybe just once they'd pop by to see what's shakin. Wanna take it a step further. If there is a field office close to you, go grab a Uhaul, swing by the local labor pool outside Home Depot, offer to take like 10 of em for a big landscaping job, toss em in the back then drive em to the INS office. :) You'd probably get sued by the ACLU, but maybe somewhere there's an American Citizen Foundation or somethin that would buck up for your legal aid :|
Bottom line, we have to start doing for ourselves, because there are much bigger fish helping out the illegals, and our elected officials have failed us in every capacity when it comes to this issue. In closing, I think I'll leave everyone with a little tidbit from aclu-sc.org. These are the types of people/organizations that perpetuate the illegal immigration problem, and it's gonna take a lot of "average Joe types" to outweigh their politcal power. This was a press release from December 04 where they were whining about the fact that the INS was doing its job. I particularly like the little statement mid-way through where it noted that attendence in schools was lower and traffic at medical clinics had declined after the raid.... THATS A GOOD THING YOU STUPID FOCKERS... THAT MEANS WE CAN SPEND THE TAX MONEY ON THE FAMILIES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY FREE, NOT ILLEGALS WHO'S VERY PRESENCE ON OUR SOIL IS ATTACK ON OUR SOVEIRNTY AND SHOWS NO RESPECT FOR OUR LAWS!!!!
LOS ANGELES - Nearly six months after hundreds of people were arrested outside of bus stations, schools and hospitals for alleged immigration violations, the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit seeking Border Patrol records after the agency repeatedly ignored requests for records related to the raids under the Freedom of Information Act. The suit was filed in federal court in the central district of California.
In June the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), formerly the Border Patrol, arrested more than 400 people in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties during immigration raids in predominantly Latino communities – far from its usual jurisdiction near international borders.
The ACLU made an initial request for the records in July to ensure that the Border Patrol was acting within the law, not violating Californians' constitutional rights and not engaging in racial profiling since the majority of those stopped, including U.S. citizens and permanent residents, were Latino.
"Questions like why the raids occurred, whether they were authorized, and whether people's constitutional rights were violated remain unanswered," said Ranjana Natarajan, an attorney with the ACLU of Southern California. "The answers to such questions will likely be found in the Border Patrol's records."
After the raids began schools reported higher than usual absence rates and medical clinics saw a temporary decline in the number of patients seeking services.
"We have no way of knowing if the Border Patrol targeted people because of their race, the language they speak, or the community in which they live," said Esther Portillo of the Libreria del Pueblo, a community group in San Bernardino. "Here, the fear caused by the raids kept many people in their homes, afraid to go into the streets. To this day no one knows why the raids happened and we have the right to know."
Under the FOIA guidelines, the CBP, which is part of the Department of Homeland Security, had 20 days to respond to the ACLU's request. The agency did not respond and after an appeal by the ACLU, the agency blamed a lack of resources and a backlog of requests for not responding and did not say whether or not it planned to answer the request. Because the agency kept its records secret and the public in the dark about its practices, the ACLU filed suit.
###
Chris

flat broke
02-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Before calling me stupid you may want to re-read my post again AND look up Pathetic in the dictionary as its NOT a compliment. I said your "statement" was Pathetic and I still do. It is not our fault the way Mexico treats is citizens, but its our fault our laws are not enforced more stringently and our borders are unprotected so to speak. With all of our "hospitality and leniency" to the illegals, its no wonder they're dying in our deserts. Better enforcement of the borders and less catering to the illegals once they are here is a better deterrent and more humane than hundreds dying in the desert because someone "destroyed" their only source of water. Just my .02
I agree 100%, take away the incentive for them to be here and the relative ease of entry in general, and you'd see far fewer of them making the hike. Take away the benefits and we won't have to spend so much on enforcement to begin with.
As an asside, I've always wondered why the Marines from Pendelton are sent on "training" excercises along the southern CA border? Since our job in the new world is to be global police force, why not start with a little warm up down south?
Chris

cdog
02-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Trust Me they are! But i'm not going to incriminate myself. :devil:

cdog
02-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I say first catch the bastards. Chain them togather and make a big ass work camp to dig out the footing for the 10 foot think 80 foot tall wall we should put up to keep those roaches in there part of the world. And have the head sherrif guy in Phoenix who busts everyones balls run the program. There I fixed the problem. That was easy, now how about some funding.$$$$$$$

flat broke
02-10-2005, 04:05 PM
:yuk: I hate to say it people, but it's a no win situation, here is why, the politician's want those almighty votes, the hispanic population has exploded in the last ten years, largely due to the massive increase in border crossings, hell how often do you drive I-10, I-40 and see them caravanning across the hiways, to who noswhere for work, it's to bad we have become so dependant on these people to do low wage work, but vincenr fox has done nothing to stop the crossing's either :yuk: the rich in mexico, are the rich all others are poor and desparate. the u.s. had a golden chance to secue our borders after 9-11, but of course we didn't, why because we don't want to offend anyone, but god forbid if you burn the mexican flag in mexico city, dare you to try it !! soon they will own california again, its only a matter of time, then az, new mexico. maybe we could start a mass exodus to mexico and form a new country down there, where will it all end....................
I'll tell you where it will all end. When every last one of us takes the stance you've just laid before us... we "need them for labor", that we "can't live without them" and when we all truly believe in our heart of hearts that "they're going to own California". When every last citizen believes what you infer to be inevitable, that is when it will end.
You may well be right, and I won't argue that with their birthrate and rate of illegal immigration (3mill estimated last year), they will soon have powerfull influence in Federal levels of government. But that alone won't be enough for it to be over. Maybe just enough for it to begin in a sense... There's still plenty of folk who sit quietly and mind their own business even though they don't agree with the current state of affairs. Sometimes things have to get pretty grim before folks buck up and say something. I for one hope it doesn't go that route, but if it does, the resolve of a few Americans has been proven throughout the last 200 + years to go quite far when pushed.
I hope you're wrong and the people that feel as though many of us do, can unite and show that there is a large number of American's that don't believe things are right, and that they need to be changed. If this is done before another large amnesty grant or similar action, things still have the hope of being changed peaceably. But if not, we didn't take it the first time with well wishes and crossed fingers, so I guess it stands to reason that a time may well come when it requires more than words and ideas to keep what we have.
Chris

Forkin' Crazy
02-10-2005, 05:16 PM
I went back and read your posts. Oh the US is sooooo horrible. We should give the Hatians and the Cubans safer boats so they can make it to Florida more safely!!!! :squiggle:

Forkin' Crazy
02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Maybe we should put signs and trails for them too. We wouldn't want them to get lost, would we?
BTW I know what pathetic means. Saying it was a complement was all a part of my bantering. :hammer2:
I think I need to make a trip to Texas. I'll bring my SKS and my FNFAL. That ought to do it. :eat:

Blown 472
02-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Maybe we should put signs and trails for them too. We wouldn't want them to get lost, would we?
BTW I know what pathetic means. Saying it was a complement was all a part of my bantering. :hammer2:
I think I need to make a trip to Texas. I'll bring my SKS and my FNFAL. That ought to do it. :eat:
Wow, look at mr. internet tough, go out and cap some wet backs then you end up in prison getting the butt sex you so long desire.
How bout you people get a list of the compaines that use illigals and boycott them and then spread the news about it cuz nothing does more damage then the bottom line.

flat broke
02-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Blown,
I presume that by using the phrase, "you people", you don't feel that this issue has any bearing on yourself? Regardless, I think your advice is sound and at the very least lest someone do "something" about the situation. There are registries being formed (like on noinvaders.org) where all of this type information can be submitted for review and subsequent dissemenation to the masses via the internet.
Chris

bordsmnj
02-11-2005, 09:36 AM
wow. didn't know so many feel the same way i do. i did hear something not to long ago about how the liberal coc@#$%&*R(S) that overthrew 187 are now being put to task for doing so. appearently they just kinda said "well we read it(constitution/laws) to mean this....blah blah blah" when in fact it didn't and pissed off alot of poele some of which are still fighting it. so lets quit ****in around. lets get a 40' u-haul truck! that part had me in stitches. anyone remember the news about ten years ago where the illegals wanted to form a drywallers union to replace the one that they busted? lotta pissed off out of work white boys going to jail there for kicking illegal ass. the construction scene gets worse all the time.mexicans now are just ballsy about being from mexico laughing at "stupid americans" wearing hardhats with big mexican flags playing that shitty music of theres and doing second rate work. when the projects start to wind down sometimes i can go a good hlaf day without hearing english! personaly i can't blame i guy for being born in a poverty stricken place or for going to where money can be made.what would you do? but what REALLY gets me mad enough to KILL is when they prance around having no desire to be an american "viva la mexico!" taking up space here like it's their god givin' right to throw it in our faces. **** THAT! what is unspoken by the pussies in government(her454 is right is is a state government thing)they fear a race riot if prop187 is enacted.and the liberals...might as well deport those fags to france. then they can still talk about what a great guy john kerry is at a gay cafe' with poeple that will listen. have a nice day. support the NRA :D
p.s. my quad is gassed ready to go!

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow, look at mr. internet tough, go out and cap some wet backs then you end up in prison getting the butt sex you so long desire.
How bout you people get a list of the compaines that use illigals and boycott them and then spread the news about it cuz nothing does more damage then the bottom line.
Damn, I am so hurt! What a hit to my pride!!!! Yea right..... :sleeping:
What about you blown? What are you doing? My guess is nothing but sitting on your ass whining and complaining. At least it's something you are good at!!
FYI, I am doing something. No, I'm not down on the border with my rifle (yet), but I do write my Senators and Congressmen to tell them how I feel and offer suggestions, not just complain! What do YOU do besides whine, complain, spread liberal propaganda on ***boat? My guess is not a damn thing!
And then when some one says something that you disagree with, you come back with man-on-man sexual references. Sorry to ruin it for you blown, I'm not gay, nor do I desire a man-on-man relationship. Keep your gay references to yourself!!! :hammerhea

Blown 472
02-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Damn, I am so hurt! What a hit to my pride!!!! Yea right..... :sleeping:
What about you blown? What are you doing? My guess is nothing but sitting on your ass whining and complaining. At least it's something you are good at!!
FYI, I am doing something. No, I'm not down on the border with my rifle (yet), but I do write my Senators and Congressmen to tell them how I feel and offer suggestions, not just complain! What do YOU do besides whine, complain, spread liberal propaganda on ***boat? My guess is not a damn thing!
And then when some one says something that you disagree with, you come back with man-on-man sexual references. Sorry to ruin it for you blown, I'm not gay, nor do I desire a man-on-man relationship. Keep your gay references to yourself!!! :hammerhea
You are right, I am doing nothing about that, as the beauty of sub zero weather is we are not getting over run by them.
Sorry to bust your bubble but you were being a dick to one of my friends, so I gave you a taste of your own meds.

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 09:00 PM
You are right, I am doing nothing about that, as the beauty of sub zero weather is we are not getting over run by them.
Sorry to bust your bubble but you were being a dick to one of my friends, so I gave you a taste of your own meds.
LMAO! What bubble? I was being a dick? A taste if my own meds? Some one was in disagreement with me and calls me pathetic, or rather my post, not me...LOL! And then y'all couldn't handle my rebuttal, apparently. :eek:

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 09:25 PM
In Southern California, I think the biggest blow one could make to show that the citizens want change, need protection, and are willing to do something about it, would be to start legislation to force the Los Angeles City Council and LAPD to abolish/revoke/remove etc. Special Order 40. For those of you not familiar with the issue, Special Order 40 prevents an LAPD officer from having to assist the INS in any imigration matters, or from even approaching a known illegal immigrant who was convicted of a felony, deported and then managed to return to the U.S. I can't begin to imagine the frustration this causes for officers working in areas with hispanic gang problems. They catch the bastards for things like drug trafficing, murder, extortion, so on and so fourth, the bastards are convicted then deported, and when the arresting officer sees the same individual on the street 2 weeks later, he can't even arrest the sustpect for being on our soil again which is a felony. What is worse than the fact that this fine piece of legalease exists, is the fact that many other Law Enforcement agencys take the same stance on the subject even though they are not bound by the LA City Council's "order"
Chris
Holy shit, that's one of the most fukked up things I have ever heard!!!!! Abolishing that monstrosity would definitely a step in the right direction!!!
Gotta love CA and its libs...LOL!!!
Sorry if I turned this into a he said/she said argument. We have mexi's here. They live in the old "old" folk’s home and work on a sweet potato farm. They guy that owns it is some super rich yankee, not that there is anything wrong with that, but he is hiring mexi's instead of the local workforce. Wait, what local workforce? The libs have taught them to live of the gov, welfare, food stamps, assisted living, SSI.... all you have to do is pump out several babies and claim to be a drug addict. The problem is really way deeper (here anyway) then it appears.
Sucks........ :mad:

Her454
02-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Some one was in disagreement with me and calls me pathetic, or rather my post, not me...LOL! And then y'all couldn't handle my rebuttal, apparently. :eek:
Thanks Blown. ;) As for you F'Crazy..... everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't flatter yourself, just because I dont intend to argue the point with you when your being a smartass doesn't mean I couldn't handle your "rebuttal".

Forkin' Crazy
02-14-2005, 08:43 PM
What ever you say, missy. :idea:
I didn't know it was against the rules to be a smart ass.
And.... back to me being pathetic..... Do you honestly believe that I would intentionally cause some one harm just for the hell of it?
That's OK. You don't know me, and besides..... I'm not in the ***boat "click" anyway. :hammer2:

topless
02-15-2005, 04:28 PM
What ever you say, missy. :idea:
I'm not in the ***boat "click" anyway. :hammer2:And at this rate, you never will be. :eat: :hammerhea

Blown 472
02-15-2005, 04:34 PM
And at this rate, you never will be. :eat: :hammerhea
Wow, topless throwing down on the............... :D

mickeyfinn
02-15-2005, 06:00 PM
I say first catch the bastards. Chain them togather and make a big ass work camp to dig out the footing for the 10 foot think 80 foot tall wall we should put up to keep those roaches in there part of the world. And have the head sherrif guy in Phoenix who busts everyones balls run the program. There I fixed the problem. That was easy, now how about some funding.$$$$$$$
Okay,
Lets see so you are going to feed, house and provide medical care for all of these illegals that you are using to build the wall? Gonna get expensive. I say you just let them be here illegally while they are building, pay them the 10.00 dollars per hour and they can provide their own food and housing. As they get close to finishing you have them "finish the wall on the Mexican side and then the problem is solved. Just don't forget to make the wall well lighted and post guard towers every 200 or 300 feet and we can give some of the guys here who are itching to go and pop a wetback an opportunity to buy a ticket to man a tower. We give back 10% of their ticket price for every one they pop. If they take out ten they had a real enjoyable redneck weekend for free.

Forkin' Crazy
02-15-2005, 07:15 PM
And at this rate, you never will be. :eat: :hammerhea
Boy that would suck. FC fixing to eat a bullet...LOL! :D

Forkin' Crazy
02-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Okay,
Lets see so you are going to feed, house and provide medical care for all of these illegals that you are using to build the wall? Gonna get expensive. I say you just let them be here illegally while they are building, pay them the 10.00 dollars per hour and they can provide their own food and housing. As they get close to finishing you have them "finish the wall on the Mexican side and then the problem is solved. Just don't forget to make the wall well lighted and post guard towers every 200 or 300 feet and we can give some of the guys here who are itching to go and pop a wetback an opportunity to buy a ticket to man a tower. We give back 10% of their ticket price for every one they pop. If they take out ten they had a real enjoyable redneck weekend for free.
Damn... and the girls (including blown) were pickin' on me for joking around about shooting a water tank... :rolleyes:
You must be in the click, er uh clique...LOL!!!! :confused: