PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Supercross

Mrs. casean
02-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Who's going?

essexjet
02-10-2005, 03:08 PM
After going to Anaheim last weekend we were talking about starting next year we are planing a weekend trip next year. Anaheim parking this year SUCKED!!! seperating the RVs from the general parking really sucked and a lot of people complaining. Also when we went to the pits I gave my ticket to a girlfriend of mine to put in her purse. We left her and some others in the pit and headed to the RV. Got to the gates and they would not let me out without a ticket. What the hell :burningm: So we will try SD next year.

BarryMac
02-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Who's going?
Talking about it, my 12 year old Daughter really wants to go...

Mrs. casean
02-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Talking about it, my 12 year old Daughter really wants to go...
Well if you do, hope to meet ya!

Mrs. casean
02-11-2005, 01:33 PM
No one's going I guess :idea: ?? :D

schlepy
02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
After going to Anaheim last weekend we were talking about starting next year we are planing a weekend trip next year. Anaheim parking this year SUCKED!!! seperating the RVs from the general parking really sucked and a lot of people complaining. Also when we went to the pits I gave my ticket to a girlfriend of mine to put in her purse. We left her and some others in the pit and headed to the RV. Got to the gates and they would not let me out without a ticket. What the hell :burningm: So we will try SD next year.
the parking did suck at the last anaheim, they wouldnt let me drive to the other side to get with some friends... is RC unstoppable or what???

Mrs. casean
02-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Bumpin' it back up... we'll be there around 10am. Enyone else?

BarryMac
02-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Bumpin' it back up... we'll be there around 10am. Enyone else?
Hi Mrs. casean, my daughter came down with Pink Eye so we wont be able to make it. Have a blast and have a beer for me...

Mrs. casean
02-18-2005, 02:18 PM
have a beer for me...
That is not a problem!! :D Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she gets better soon!

Mrs. casean
02-18-2005, 02:31 PM
they canceled practice today and probably qualifying tomorrow (if the rain continues), looks like a "ditto" of ana #1 - we'll be there, nice spelling on "enyone" linds (looks like a fellow san clemente high grad missed that day) - :cool: keyes
ohh that is a good one I did! A college grad in may and l spell like that! :jawdrop: that's SCHS for ya! :D Anyhow, I was thinking the same about Ana 1, we got the ponchos and warm jackets out! We gotta meet up! I'm gonna meet up w/ Courtney too. I can't wait!

Mrs. casean
02-18-2005, 02:37 PM
i'll be in a box (again) staying dry - find me and i'll sneak you in - did you hear the news about billy and court ????? :sqeyes: keyes
YES I DID! :D :eek: The only box we'll be in is the trailer in the parking lot. How do I get up to the box's??? :D I wanna stay dry! Are you going to tailgate at all?