PDA

View Full Version : finnaly saw pegged

boatslayer
02-10-2005, 08:03 PM
oh man that was bi..tchin :D , this year is ganna be off the hook, my bratha"s bling bling and 3DO and the rest of my D-row family ,represented big time in this movie ,, we need to get chris to get some video of the :skull: naci lake bash :skull: this year ,,
great job chris :D :D :D

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 08:19 PM
oh man that was bi..tchin :D , this year is ganna be off the hook, my bratha bling bling and the rest of my D-row family ,represented big time in this movie ,, we need to get chris to get some video of the :skull: naci lake bash :skull: this year ,,
great job chris :D :D :D
Yes Chris did a great job doing that video.... I can watch it 100 times and it never gets boring.....
:D

boatslayer
02-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Yes Chris did a great job doing that video.... I can watch it 100 times and it never gets boring.....
:D
u had a pritty sweet little section in there to

shadow
02-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Just got mine in the mail today and watched it this eve.Great film,hope theres another to follow.

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 08:22 PM
u had a pritty sweet little section in there to
Nothing like learning the way your boat runs on video huh????? Wait to I get that thing dialed in.....
:rollside: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom....

boatslayer
02-10-2005, 08:24 PM
haha

Kachina26
02-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Nothing like learning the way your boat runs on video huh????? Wait to I get that thing dialed in.....
:rollside: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom....
You were banging pretty hard at one point, were you just goofin off?