PDA

View Full Version : This place is dead

Roland the Fisherman
02-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Somebody start something. :argue: Where is Guru when you need him.

Kim Hanson
02-10-2005, 09:00 PM
I heard Guru came to Canada to turn white, just a rumor I bet.......( . )( . )........ :eek:

dmontzsta
02-10-2005, 09:37 PM
http://lordrandall.maximaclubca.com/FunStuff/ninjalesson.jpg
There you go, you fag whacker lovers can have fun with that for a while.
Kimmy dont get too excited and go running around the neighborhood like that.

Debbolas
02-10-2005, 09:40 PM
uh, your boat sucks? :rolleyes:
lol :D

CrazyHippy
02-10-2005, 10:20 PM
I have found a long sleeve t-shirt much easier to tie, and it holds much longer, for those 18 vs. 1 battles
BJH :crossx:

lucky
02-11-2005, 06:57 AM
I have found a long sleeve t-shirt much easier to tie, and it holds much longer, for those 18 vs. 1 battles
BJH :crossx:
lmao - hey bj - 18 to 1 would be good odds ( but where ya gonna find 17 more "string bean armed bastards ??) go ninja go ninja go ninja - :notam: :D

uclahater
02-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Tired of the "Sandbar-Wife trading-Sluts-r-Us" Forum. Or are you just finding places to keep that Horish Post count up :supp: :supp: :confused:

CrazyHippy
02-11-2005, 08:38 AM
lmao - hey bj - 18 to 1 would be good odds ( but where ya gonna find 17 more "string bean armed bastards ??) go ninja go ninja go ninja - :notam: :D
Just remeber, ninjas kick the chit out of those sumo bellied bastards :hammer2: :hammer2:
I've got a sword, you've got a diper, and a f-d up bitch slap :eek:
BJH :D

dmontzsta
02-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Tired of the "Sandbar-Wife trading-Sluts-r-Us" Forum. Or are you just finding places to keep that Horish Post count up :supp: :supp: :confused:
:) :eek:

Johnwithjm
02-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Roland you trouble maker :hammer2:

lucky
02-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Just remeber, ninjas kick the chit out of those sumo bellied bastards :hammer2: :hammer2:
I've got a sword, you've got a diper, and a f-d up bitch slap :eek:
BJH :D
yea but your girlfriend says it a lil sword - and seems my ass is protected , its all good :eek: you go chop chop ---

lucky
02-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Roland you trouble maker :hammer2:
ya think ? :D

Debbolas
02-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Just trying to help :rollside:

lucky
02-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Just trying to help :rollside:
Deb - just ask him whom his wife is with right now

lucky
02-11-2005, 11:19 AM
by the l way deb nice signature -- so what your saying is you cut scream off -- hehehehe

WYRD
02-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Well she left here about 10 min ago! HeHe! :eat:

Roland the Fisherman
02-11-2005, 01:21 PM
:D :D :D

lost boy
02-11-2005, 02:25 PM
DAMN! Hater you da man! dont hold back,tell us how you really feel! :D
Talk about hitting the nail on the head(I love it!) That was as close to a bulls eye as you can get! Keep up the good work.
lb

Kim Hanson
02-11-2005, 06:11 PM
[img]
How long did it take you to do that t-shirt thing ? I forgot Rice Boy :D ........( . )( . ).......I carry a big key board that is dangerous :idea:

Kim Hanson
02-11-2005, 06:13 PM
He knows that part, tell him something else :D .......( . )( . )........Like are those pubic hairs in that goatie :D

Kim Hanson
02-11-2005, 06:15 PM
You got tits, she's got tits.open arena if ya ask me........( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
02-11-2005, 06:19 PM
DAMN! Hater you da man! dont hold back,tell us how you really feel! :D
Talk about hitting the nail on the head(I love it!) That was as close to a bulls eye as you can get! Keep up the good work.
lb
I think you are lost again.........( . )( . )...... :idea: Nothing said about the women on here, Hater is con****ed up cause he has tits and hers look way better :D

Debbolas
02-11-2005, 06:57 PM
It's 6:55 pm ............do you know where your wife is? ;)
Since we are having a "kids day" at Havasu, maybe we should have a bench racers day, or is that CBBB? :D
We could play Bench racer games, like..............................

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Since we are having a "kids day" at Havasu, maybe we should have a bench racers day, or is that CBBB? :D
If it were just jet boaters and V drivers, they could play something they are familiar with, like "hide the pickle"!!!
:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
How long did it take you to do that t-shirt thing ? I forgot Rice Boy :D ........( . )( . ).......I carry a big key board that is dangerous :idea:
Thats not me in the shirt thing, it is one of your canadian fag buddies. ;)

dmontzsta
02-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey now, dont get mad cause you cant fit your boat in there.
:D

Debbolas
02-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey now, dont get mad cause you cant fit your boat in there.
:D
I'm NEVER taking my boat above the Needles bridge AGAIN :hammer2:
(I'm NOT bitter) :jawdrop:

Kevin Boyntin
02-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Well she left here about 10 min ago! HeHe! :eat:
Is this coming from the puny little soccer dad that has to have his wife stand up for him in his battles? Is this coming from the 4' 9 , sawed off little twit that was gonna get his ass kicked but hid behind his other buddies? Oh yeah I thought that was you. Take your skirt wearing, tampon string pulling little bitch ass back to the high dessert and leave the boating to the men. Got it ass breath?

Kim Hanson
02-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Thats not me in the shirt thing, it is one of your canadian fag buddies. ;)
Not a chance he looks like one of those California Skater Fags aka Rice Boys :D ............( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
02-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Is this coming from the puny little soccer dad that has to have his wife stand up for him in his battles? Is this coming from the 4' 9 , sawed off little twit that was gonna get his ass kicked but hid behind his other buddies? Oh yeah I thought that was you. Take your skirt wearing, tampon string pulling little bitch ass back to the high dessert and leave the boating to the men. Got it ass breath?
Thats funny, props to you.............( . )( . ).............. :D :D

dmontzsta
02-12-2005, 05:54 PM
Not a chance he looks like one of those California Skater Fags aka Rice Boys :D ............( . )( . ).............
I thought all those punk rocker skater fags came from our weird neighbors up north? :confused:

Kim Hanson
02-12-2005, 07:18 PM
I thought all those punk rocker skater fags came from our weird neighbors up north? :confused:
No, No, noooooooooooooo Rice Boy and if we are weird :notam: It sure beats ****ed up doesn't it :D ....( . )( . ).... :D

canuck1
02-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Why don't you two(kimmy & dmon) get a room before you make the rest of us puke

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Bite me Bitch...........( . )( . )................. :D

dmontzsta
02-13-2005, 08:38 PM
Whats up with the accusing? are you getting jealous of kimmy? I know he is your bitch and all, but I am NOT one of the whacker guys, you dont have to worry about me taking him out for a cheap meal and banging him, not my style.
:cool:

You Te
02-13-2005, 09:18 PM
not my style.
You got no style, you got nothing.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Whats up with the accusing? are you getting jealous of kimmy? I know he is your bitch and all, but I am NOT one of the whacker guys, you dont have to worry about me taking him out for a cheap meal and banging him, not my style.
He's a Jet Boat guy ya dumbass, whacker guys aren't gay :messedup: But with that talk , I see you have been around the V-Drive Block.............( . )( . )....... :idea:

dmontzsta
02-13-2005, 09:26 PM
You got no style, you got nothing.
You Te
I got more style than you old man. ;)

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 10:01 PM
NO ****ING WAY..............You are a nut dragger, enough said :D ..............( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
NO ****ING WAY..............You are a nut dragger, enough said :D ..............( . )( . )...........
I dont know that you have ever seen my nuts Kim. Did your wife tell you how the drag?
:eek:

lucky
02-14-2005, 07:02 AM
demonstrator -- your mom just had you call the guys "dad" when she wanted fresh meat ( ouch ) :coffeycup :D :D

dmontzsta
02-14-2005, 07:52 AM
demonstrator -- your mom just had you call the guys "dad" when she wanted fresh meat ( ouch ) :coffeycup :D :D
That mom joke was about as old as your hemroids. ;)

lost boy
02-14-2005, 12:01 PM
I'm NEVER taking my boat above the Needles bridge AGAIN :hammer2:
(I'm NOT bitter) :jawdrop:
Now if we could just keep them from going above the LONDON BRIDGE then
we would have somthing!

Kim Hanson
02-14-2005, 07:07 PM
I dont know that you have ever seen my nuts Kim. Did your wife tell you how the drag?
:eek:
Nut Dragger: someone that hangs off of peoples nuts telling them what a nice boat ( even though its a pos ) they have to how fast is it ( 65 tops ) looks like a hundred mile an hour job to me.
I have been into the V-Drive section and seen your tarzan antics going down, I let Marcy see a picture of you and guess what she said :p Who's Tweety Bird? I pissed myself laughing...........( . )( . )......... :smile: :notam:

Kim Hanson
02-14-2005, 07:10 PM
That mom joke was about as old as your hemroids. ;)
Now how would you know he has hemmorids, Lucky gets around I guess :D .........( . )( . )..........Or did you see them one night while hanging off his nuts :D

You Te
02-14-2005, 07:18 PM
You got nothing.
You Te

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Now if we could just keep them from going above the LONDON BRIDGE then
we would have somthing!
Dude?
WE travel between the sandbar and Moabi, mostly.................. ;)
You CAN HAVE the lower part of the lake :clover:

Kim Hanson
02-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Dude?
The bottom, you are getting it............( . )( . )......Hang in here girl :crossx: :p ........... :D :D

Debbolas
02-15-2005, 02:26 PM

lost boy
02-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Dude?
That is mighty White of you!(generous of you?)
1. Big Tribal Flamed ocean boats take over Parker Strip, run off any boat less than 20ft.fock up water and need to make three point turns.
2.Big boats take over big lake ,fock it up(ok with me)but bring alcohol,mega stereo's,smut and slut's,lots of beads then try to drive and proceed to run each other over.
3. All the folks trying get away from all the above, move to another part of the river then GUESS WHAT? BIG TRIBAL FLAMED BOATS runnin hard thru
the GORGE in heavy traffic after drinkin all day!!!!!FUN FUN FUN!
these are the one's we get to see on the news every time sombody gets hurt
or dies!
Thanks for the advice on the lower part of the lake(very nice of you!)
So good to see you giving out such good advice !Keep up the good work!

Roland the Fisherman
02-15-2005, 04:46 PM
1. Big Tribal Flamed ocean boats take over Parker Strip, run off any boat less than 20ft.fock up water and need to make three point turns.
2.Big boats take over big lake ,fock it up(ok with me)but bring alcohol,mega stereo's,smut and slut's,lots of beads then try to drive and proceed to run each other over.
3. All the folks trying get away from all the above, move to another part of the river then GUESS WHAT? BIG TRIBAL FLAMED BOATS runnin hard thru
or dies!
It's a free world, if you don't like it.....bla bla bla. I have herd all the come backs.
This is the one and only reason I sold a $500,000 home in Havasu (that I was thinking of retiring in someday) and bought a sh-t box trailer at Lost Lake. Could'nt stand what boating had become at Havasu and was'nt done boating altogether.

lost boy
02-15-2005, 05:36 PM
It's a free world, if you don't like it.....bla bla bla. I have herd all the come backs.
This is the one and only reason I sold a $500,000 home in Havasu (that I was thinking of retiring in someday) and bought a sh-t box trailer at Lost Lake. Could'nt stand what boating had become at Havasu and was'nt done boating altogether.
Got any open spaces down there at LOST LAKE? Might be needing one some
day. :D at least till the big boats find a way to run down there too!
It is to bad that you had to do that ,but some how I get the feeling you know what I'm talking about. So how's the fishing down there?
Is there enough water down there to run a prop boat?

Roland the Fisherman
02-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Got any open spaces down there at LOST LAKE? Might be needing one some
day. :D at least till the big boats find a way to run down there too!
It is to bad that you had to do that ,but some how I get the feeling you know what I'm talking about. So how's the fishing down there?
Is there enough water down there to run a prop boat?
From about noon on water is up. Some people don't like that mornings suck, but if it was great all day and night it would be the Parker strip! :cry:
Always room for one more.

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 04:13 PM
or dies!
ahhhhhhh, you just have big boat envy...............lol :rolleyes:

lucky
02-16-2005, 04:22 PM
dam deb - you can't go anywhere - with out your ( cant say balls ) so your JUNK getting kicked - :eek: I'd be more worried about scream polluting the gorge with his blood from that dam prop ...

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 04:29 PM
:wink: He's trying to "kick" the habbit...........lol :hammerhea
Hopefully the gorge will be safe for all :p