http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=17565
It does'nt work :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
02-10-2005, 11:11 PM
try it now
but really they are really safe :burningm:

Debbolas
02-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I've been off for a couple of days, but WHAT is with all the cop bashing?!?! :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
02-10-2005, 11:17 PM
See thats what pisses me off :burningm: with many officers in my family i urks me too hear some people wine and complain when a officer takes certain action when he or she feel indangered FOCK some of these people need to realize that if a officer shot or killed a person in the line of duty I am sure it was for a valid reason...Except that one cop who gave me my first citation for loud music :hammer2: LOL
Support our officers and let them due their J O B :hammer2:
Damn now i am all wired up i hate this sublect....

Sane Asylum
02-11-2005, 06:30 AM
try it now
but really they are really safe :burningm:
Kilr.........
Exactly my thoughts when I replied to a post in the "Schleppy" thread. Someone had mentioned that they should be "Nicer". If I'm the cop......Call me asshole, cuz as far as I'm concerned, everybody wants to head shoot me. And I'm going to need to space to make up my mind who's the good guy and who's not......
Good post.....
BTW......we'ver never met......but can I have a ride in your new Whacka powered DCB......I'm only slightly jealous...... :cry: I'll swap a ride in a fairly fast Sunsation Dominator :rollside:

Kilrtoy
02-11-2005, 08:45 AM
no problem on the ride....

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Great post Miguel.. now lets see all the people bitching about the cops .. bitch about the asshole that shoots someone who is protecting us.. I also hate the bashing on cops doing their job.. I would like to see a regular citizen that complains about cops do a ride along and see what they go through everyday.. They do not know for a fact if they will see their family that night ever again.. if they don't like what the cops do to law breakers.. then STOP BREAKING THE LAW .. :lightsabe

kp216
02-11-2005, 09:00 AM
Molly worked for the Columbia, MO PD which is about 30 miles south of where I work. Her husband is also an officer with CPD.
The rat bastard that shot her (may he burn in hell for all eternity), executed her. Plain and simple. He knew she was wearing a vest as all shots were taken above it, especially as she lay on the shoulder and he stood over her and shot her again. There were no warrants for his arrest when she stopped him, it was only a minor traffic violation.
May God be with Molly's family, friends and co-workers.
Kevin - A 25 year veteran Police Officer... And damn proud of it.

NOTALENT
02-11-2005, 09:13 AM
wow..I cant even expess the way I feel about this and the subject..Cop Killers are just plain cold hearted bastards..They should all be executed..such a tragedy..and unfortunatley its happening all to often lately.

dicudmore
02-11-2005, 09:15 AM
I hate to see that :burningm: :cry:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Tragic, very tragic. This happens all too often. Traffic stops are the worst in terms of danger I believe, or second behind domestic disputes.

Ducatista
02-11-2005, 09:33 AM
This is why I don't really understand the lack of respect that certain people on this board show for the CHP. The triple-A with a gun mentality that officers from other departments speak of. A routine traffic stop...she is shot dead. CHP officers have to walk up to vehicles every day & night, tinted windows and all that, and put their life on the line everytime, just like other officers do in the line of duty. It is an attitude that I didn't know existed amongst the different LE agencies, until I read these threads lately.
I'm just the average citizen, but I would have thought they(LE) felt they were all on the same team....but obviously not. I find this attitude to be very pathetic....This is just the feeling I have after reading these threads the last couple of days. :mad:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-11-2005, 09:38 AM
This is why I don't really understand the lack of respect that certain people on this board show for the CHP. The triple-A with a gun mentality that officers from other departments speak of. A routine traffic stop...she is shot dead. CHP officers have to walk up to vehicles every day & night, tinted windows and all that, and put their life on the line everytime, just like other officers do in the line of duty. It is an attitude that I didn't know existed amongst the different LE agencies, until I read these threads lately.
I'm just the average citizen, but I would have thought they(LE) felt they were all on the same team....but obviously not. I find attitude to be very pathetic....This is just the feeling I have after reading these threads the last couple of days. :mad:
Excellent post! My thoughts exactly!

markc
02-11-2005, 09:39 AM
That is amazing, of course you do not see protests going on of the killing of a inocent cop, I hate hearing that, its like were dealing with insurgents here :mad:

Wet Dream
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
What color was the suspect?

BarryMac
02-11-2005, 09:45 AM
The people that bitch and complain should be put in a Police Officers shoes for a day, see how they react when someone is coming at them with a gun, bet they would shot before being shot.
The Death of the Officer is very tragic, my thoughts and prayers with her family.

ColeTR1
02-11-2005, 09:55 AM
One of the civilian e-mail participants posed the following question:
"I would like to know how it is possible for police officers to continually harass people and get away with it?"
From the "other side" (the law enforcement side) a cool cop with a sense of humor replied:
"It is not easy. In California we average one cop for every 2000 people. About 60% are on duty at any moment and available for harassing people. So, one cop is responsible for harassing about 10,000 residents.
When you toss in the commercial, business, and tourist locations that
attract people from other area, sometimes you have a situation where a single cop is responsible for harassing 20,000 or more people a day. A ten-hour shift runs 36,000 seconds. This gives a cop one-second to harass a
person, and three-fourths of a second to eat a donut AND then find a new
person to harass. This is not an easy task. Most cops are not up to it day in and day out. It is just too tiring. What we do is utilize some tools to help us narrow down those, which we harass. They are as follows:
PHONE: People will call us up and point out things that cause us to focus on
a person for special harassment. We have a special number set up just for
that... 911. "My neighbor is beating his wife" is a code phrase we use. Then we come out and give special harassment. Another popular one on a weeknight is, "The kids next door are having a party."
CARS: We have special cops assigned to harass people who drive. They like to harass the drivers of fast cars, cars blasting music, cars with expired registration and the like. It is lots of fun when you pick them out of traffic for nothing more obvious than running a red light. Sometimes you get to really heap the harassment on when you find they have drugs in the car, are drunk, or have a warrant.
RUNNERS: Some people take off running just at the sight of a police officer.
Nothing is quite as satisfying as running after them like a beagle on the scent of a bunny. When you catch them you can harass them for hours.
CODES: When you can think of nothing else to do, there are books that give
ideas for reasons to harass folks. They are called "Codes";Penal, Vehicle,
Health and Safety, Business and Professions... They all spell out all sorts
of things for which you can really mess with people. After you read the
code, you can just drive around for a while until you find someone violating
one of these listed offenses and harass them.
Just last week, I saw a guy smash a car window. Well, the code says that is not allowed. That meant I got permission to harass this guy. It is a pretty cool system that we have set up, and it works pretty well. I seem to have a never-ending supply of folks to harass. And we get away with it. Why? Because the good citizens who pay the tab like that we keep the st reets safe for them.
Next time you are in my town, give me a single finger wave. That is a signal that you wish for me to take a little closer look at you, and maybe I'll find a reason to harass YOU.

Kilrtoy
02-11-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm just the average citizen, but I would have thought they(LE) felt they were all on the same team....but obviously not. I find this attitude to be very pathetic....This is just the feeling I have after reading these threads the last couple of days. :mad:
Cops are on the same team regardless of their patches, CHIPPIES CHOOSE TO EXCLUDE THEMSELVES

NOTALENT
02-11-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm just the average citizen, but I would have thought they(LE) felt they were all on the same team....but obviously not. I find attitude to be very pathetic....This is just the feeling I have after reading these threads the last couple of days. :mad:
The Lack of Respect?? There is no lack of respect, its just that there are also corrupted cops...Or alot of the time some can be pricks..no doubt they have a difficult and dangerous job. And I have alot of respect for them..But just because sometimes they may have a bad day doesnt mean they have to take it out on citizens..

kp216
02-11-2005, 11:02 AM
What color was the suspect?
White, for whatever that's worth.
Skin color doesn't have anything to do with it. Anyone that assaults a LEO is a piece of shit in my book.

Wet Dream
02-11-2005, 11:09 AM
White, for whatever that's worth.
Skin color doesn't have anything to do with it. Anyone that assaults a LEO is a piece of shit in my book.
Go figure.

Huckleberry
02-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Damn I hate it when I lose a fellow officer! Godspped to her and my prayers to her family! :frown:

simple
02-11-2005, 11:13 AM
Although I am not a policeman, I always feel reassured when they are cruising my neighborhood. That is one job where there are not enough to service all of Orange County. I would vote for an increase of any police force. These people see sides of life we don't see.

Ziggy
02-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Same here...Never knew such animosity :argue: existed between the agencies, and I know people on various forces.
Nice post.

Ziggy
02-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Although I am not a policeman, I always feel reassured when they are cruising my neighborhood. That is one job where there are not enough to service all of Orange County. I would vote for an increase of any police force. These people see sides of life we don't see.
I thinks its more along the lines of respecting an Officer which the bad guys don't. We just have too many bad guys around, the average person doesn't cause fear or harm to the LEO.
I look back at a trip I took to Fiji, plenty of Police presense everywhere but they don't carry weapons...conversely when I was in Austria at the airport the cops I saw were carrying machine guns(this was pre 9/11). Different cultures, different attitudes.