PDA

View Full Version : God....

Blown 472
02-11-2005, 12:50 AM
the great fairy tail.

OGShocker
02-22-2005, 02:41 PM
the great fairy tail.
Why don't you go find out for us. No need to return from the other side, we already know the truth.
Do you still have a full time job?

Blown 472
02-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Why don't you go find out for us. No need to return from the other side, we already know the truth.
Do you still have a full time job?
What does a job have to do with anything?

Steve 1
02-22-2005, 03:42 PM
What does a job have to do with anything?
A Job LOL who would hire this loser?

Kachina26
02-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Nothing to see here, move along.

Blown 472
02-22-2005, 03:56 PM
A Job LOL who would hire this loser?
You ever get tired of pushing a mop?

Steve 1
02-22-2005, 04:18 PM
You ever get tired of pushing a mop?
Seam’s to be a question better answered by you LMAO

Coleitis22
02-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Seam’s to be a question better answered by you LMAO
He's hitting the nitrous again. :skull: :skull:

mickeyfinn
02-22-2005, 06:52 PM
Better enjoy it while he can,don't think they havenitrous in hell.

Blown 472
02-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Better enjoy it while he can,don't think they havenitrous in hell.
Hell? humm now that is an interesting twist. I am going to hell because I oppose the killing of humans where as you are not cuz you support it??

Kachina26
02-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Hell? humm now that is an interesting twist. I am going to hell because I oppose the killing of humans where as you are not cuz you support it??
Interesting indeed, because we are neither saved nor condemned becuase of our opinions or actions, but rather where we place our trust...............
Don't bother trying to understand, you won't get it.

Blown 472
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Interesting indeed, because we are neither saved nor condemned becuase of our opinions or actions, but rather where we place our trust...............
And where does your trust lie???

mickeyfinn
02-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Okay, I know this is online and not verbal so instead of saying it real slow for you I am typing real slow....My comment had nothing to do with previous threads. It was only in response to:
the great fairy tail.

uclahater
02-24-2005, 11:32 AM
the great fairy tail.
Most people who dont have a job, and just sit on their Ass waiting for the government handout, and doing nothing for themselves dont believe in God. Because God helps those that make an effort to help themselves :)
So get off you tusch, and make somthin of yourself :220v:

Blown 472
02-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Most people who dont have a job, and just sit on their Ass waiting for the government handout, and doing nothing for themselves dont believe in God. Because God helps those that make an effort to help themselves :)
So get off you tusch, and make somthin of yourself :220v:
So god is there to provide you material objects??

Steve 1
02-24-2005, 01:46 PM
So god is there to provide you material objects??
What's up Bent472 ?? Mad you did not get any ice cream from God?? Man too bad! Even a couch potato liberal like yourself has read Hawkins’s book Right? Well here is some copy.
“The no boundary proposal has profound implications for the role of God in the affairs of the universe. It is now generally accepted, that the universe evolves according to well defined laws. These laws may have been ordained by God, but it seems that He does not intervene in the universe, to break the laws. However, until recently, it was thought that these laws did not apply to the beginning of the universe. It would be up to God to wind up the clockwork, and set the universe going, in any way He wanted. Thus, the present state of the universe would be the result of God's choice of the initial conditions.
The situation would be very different, however, if something like the no boundary proposal were correct. In that case, the laws of physics would hold, even at the beginning of the universe. So God would not have the freedom to choose the initial conditions. Of course, God would still be free to choose the laws that the universe obeyed. However, this may not be much of a choice. There may only be a small number of laws, which are self consistent, and which lead to complicated beings, like ourselves, who can ask the question: What is the nature of God? Even if there is only one, unique set of possible laws, it is only a set of equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe for them to govern. Is the ultimate unified theory so compelling, that it brings about its own existence. Although Science may solve the problem of ~how the universe began, it can not answer the question: why does the universe bother to exist? Maybe only God can answer that”.
You understand the implications of this right??

Blown 472
02-24-2005, 01:54 PM
What's up Bent472 ?? Mad you did not get any ice cream from God?? Man too bad! Even a couch potato liberal like yourself has read Hawkins’s book Right? Well here is some copy.
“The no boundary proposal has profound implications for the role of God in the affairs of the universe. It is now generally accepted, that the universe evolves according to well defined laws. These laws may have been ordained by God, but it seems that He does not intervene in the universe, to break the laws. However, until recently, it was thought that these laws did not apply to the beginning of the universe. It would be up to God to wind up the clockwork, and set the universe going, in any way He wanted. Thus, the present state of the universe would be the result of God's choice of the initial conditions.
The situation would be very different, however, if something like the no boundary proposal were correct. In that case, the laws of physics would hold, even at the beginning of the universe. So God would not have the freedom to choose the initial conditions. Of course, God would still be free to choose the laws that the universe obeyed. However, this may not be much of a choice. There may only be a small number of laws, which are self consistent, and which lead to complicated beings, like ourselves, who can ask the question: What is the nature of God? Even if there is only one, unique set of possible laws, it is only a set of equations. What is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe for them to govern. Is the ultimate unified theory so compelling, that it brings about its own existence. Although Science may solve the problem of ~how the universe began, it can not answer the question: why does the universe bother to exist? Maybe only God can answer that”.
You understand the implications of this right??
Hold on lemme go fire my bong.
What the hell does that have to do with god and material things?
And for the love of god, will you please learn grammer and how to phucking spell??

Steve 1
02-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Hold on lemme go fire my bong.
What the hell does that have to do with god and material things?
And for the love of god, will you please learn grammer and how to phucking spell??
LMAO Bent 472 Illiterate coming from you that’s funny Ha Ha Ha... Look go run along and work on your reading comprehension.

lucky
02-24-2005, 02:31 PM
god is dog spelled backwards - so be nice to your dog

HM
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
the great fairy tail.
I thought only the devil had a tail?
Unless you meant tale?
Makin more friends I see? :idea:

Steve 1
02-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Bent 472 has a reason for it's inferiority complex! The correct term would be; intellectually challenged...

Blown 472
02-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I thought only the devil had a tail?
Unless you meant tale?
Makin more friends I see? :idea:
Aren't they one in the same??
Yup, my buddy stevo the window licker.

Steve 1
02-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Bent 472 that single brain cell of yours must be lonely!

DogHouse
02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Yup, I don't get it. Lemme see if I can engage my small brain and figure it out... I can go out and kill, rape, steal, lie, cheat, and generally be a first class a$$hole all my life, and then at the very end, place my trust in God and ask for forgiveness, and bingo, to heaven I go. On the other hand, I could live my life in a fair, decent, honest, and caring manner, never hurting others, but not believing in your God, and bam, to hell I go? Ok, fair enough, you can keep your God, because I will never believe in crap like that! I never fail to be amazed at how effective brain washing can be...
:D
ps: Sure am glad I'm not some tribal member in a remote country that's never heard of your God. I'd be DOOMED for sure!

canuck1
02-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Spice Boy caught a few while fishin I see

Blown 472
02-25-2005, 12:12 AM
Spice Boy caught a few while fishin I see
Phuking eh, now dont go and phuck it up for me.... :p

Freak
02-25-2005, 07:41 AM
You need to read the Bible more. I believe in God here's why.
And on the 11th day He created the Cow, a beast that shall be eaten at every meal and kept in a factory farm.
How can you argue with that?