PDA

View Full Version : boo hoo no guru

lucky
02-11-2005, 07:03 AM
alright which one of you bastards pissed him off ? Toney come out , come out where ever you are -
rember those long days of winter - when you where trying to smack kimmie !

You Te
02-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Piss on that little monkey.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-11-2005, 06:24 PM
alright which one of you bastards pissed him off ? Toney come out , come out where ever you are -
rember those long days of winter - when you where trying to smack kimmie !
Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........ :D

Forkin' Crazy
02-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........ :D
:D
More like YAHOO, NO GURU!!!! :hammer2:

BILLY.B
02-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........ :D Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy :D .

Forkin' Crazy
02-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I found him. He was spanking his monkey... :eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/767wackostatue.jpg

Kim Hanson
02-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy :D .
AA didn't work and they told me to leave, they said I would allways be an asshole :p Billy Boob I told you already, my boat in the avatar was GPSed at 106mph and still had more to go :notam: Not too bad for a Family Lake boat eh!..........( . )( . )......... :D :hammerhea

canuck1
02-12-2005, 11:20 PM
AA didn't work and they told me to leave, they said I would allways be an asshole :p Billy Boob I told you already, my boat in the avatar was GPSed at 106mph and still had more to go :notam: Not too bad for a Family Lake boat eh!..........( . )( . )......... :D :hammerhea
So how fast will it go when you take it off the trailer?

You Te
02-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy :D .
The ar.......tist Billy Bee has spoken, the fastest spray gun in the west, you bring in a tank and he will paint it for you.
There ain't nothing Billy Bee won't paint. Ask him about his drive thru special. You drive thru real slow and Billy will paint it dirt and all.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 07:28 PM
So how fast will it go when you take it off the trailer?
I have to take the trailer off, now I know why its only 106 mph all that drag........( . )( . )............ :messedup: :D

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 07:32 PM
The ar.......tist Billy Bee has spoken, the fastest spray gun in the west, you bring in a tank and he will paint it for you.
There ain't nothing Billy Bee won't paint. Ask him about his drive thru special. You drive thru real slow and Billy will paint it dirt and all.
You Te
I bet his fade backs are good, you just keep it around 60 for 5 minutes and it should all move to the back of the boat, Its called Krazy Colors :D ........( . )( . )........

V-DRIVES RULE
02-15-2005, 01:49 PM
AA didn't work and they told me to leave, they said I would allways be an asshole :p Billy Boob I told you already, my boat in the avatar was GPSed at 106mph and still had more to go :notam: Not too bad for a Family Lake boat eh!..........( . )( . )......... :D :hammerheathe gps you used was full of shit like you that turd pile wouldnt pull a sick ***** out of BED!!!

Kim Hanson
02-15-2005, 07:04 PM
the gps you used was full of shit like you that turd pile wouldnt pull a sick ***** out of BED!!!
I used a brand new Magellan GPS 310 and yes it would pull you out of bed, just tie thre rope around your neck please............( . )( . )..........V-DRIVE PUSSY SUCKS THE WET END..... :p

Sangster
02-15-2005, 07:24 PM
BULLSHIT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118cf8-med.jpg
Hanson......Who the Hell are You trying to kid... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "106 with more in it.." Maybe more Bullshit, but God knows that boat has never seen 100+ with the motor your running....Thank God this is Bench Racers.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-15-2005, 09:02 PM
BULLSHIT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118cf8-med.jpg
Hanson......Who the Hell are You trying to kid... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "106 with more in it.." Maybe more Bullshit, but God knows that boat has never seen 100+ with the motor your running....Thank God this is Bench Racers.... :cool: :cool: :cool:
I know ya can't take it, but it was in a 100 mph club in Slave Lake at 300 HP, I have 340 now and its a good trolling motar for you saps.........( . )( . )......... :notam: :rolleyes:

Sangster
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I know ya can't take it, but it was in a 100 mph club in Slave Lake at 300 HP, I have 340 now and its a good trolling motar for you saps.........( . )( . )......... :notam: :rolleyes:
If 300hp puts your deal into low triple digits, you have one heck of a Motor Builder Kim..... Bring it down to CFW on Father's Day, If it will run "a buck six" or better....I'll pay for your trip.........And you can run the 340hp deal if it makes you feel good......... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-15-2005, 09:33 PM
If 300hp puts your deal into low triple digits, you have one heck of a Motor Builder Kim..... Bring it down to CFW on Father's Day, If it will run "a buck six" or better....I'll pay for your trip.........And you can run the 340hp deal if it makes you feel good......... :cool: :cool: :cool:
My builder Races V-Drives and he made 40 more HP for me :hammerhea Whats the big deal. I forgot, ya need like 800 hp to even touch us :( I don't take time off from work , unless its important and this is isn't one of them) :sleeping: ..........( . )( . )................ :hammerhea

You Te
02-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Sangster,
A bone stock Merc Drag motor will run 121 no juice, remember, these are O/B's not BB's.
You Te

Sangster
02-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Kim said the boat in his avatar....Didn't notice he changed his avatar, used to be his v-drive there .... The motor in his v-drive probally made 340hp....Thought that was what he was refering to..... By the way, Whats a "BONE STOCK MERC DRAG MOTOR" cost.....

Ex PSI Canyon
02-16-2005, 04:22 AM
I owned a Merc 2.5 offshore motor and put it right on the back of my Stratos BASS Boat where it belonged. Got a whopping 77 mph out of it bolted to an 18 ft hull which the motor was over rated in H.P. for. 16 K I spent on that motor and Jack plate, What a Piece of Shit that thing was, Made more noise than power. If you have noticed there are more people, especially intelligent people in the know about drag boats. OWN ****ING V-DRIVES. Give it up, whacker boys "all 2 of you" and dream of someday when your own boat might be able to run a # low enough for stock eliminator! Good Day!

You Te
02-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Whats a "BONE STOCK MERC DRAG MOTOR" cost.....
Well, I can build a Drag motor for about 3 grand.
You Te

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Well, I can build a Drag motor for about 3 grand.
You Te
What a waste of 3k.

You Te
02-16-2005, 07:35 AM
I owned a Merc 2.5 offshore motor and put it right on the back of my Stratos BASS Boat where it belonged. Got a whopping 77 mph out of it bolted to an 18 ft hull which the motor was over rated in H.P. for. 16 K I spent on that motor and Jack plate, What a Piece of Shit that thing was, Made more noise than power. If you have noticed there are more people, especially intelligent people in the know about drag boats. OWN ****ING V-DRIVES. Give it up, whacker boys "all 2 of you" and dream of someday when your own boat might be able to run a # low enough for stock eliminator! Good Day!
Well PSI CANYON,
If you like V-Drives stick with what you know, because you know nothing about O/B.s
First off, a 2.5 with 153 ci is not for a heavy bass boat nor is an off shore exhaust. I know many serious bass fisherman and none of them run a 2.5 let alone an off shore, and you speak of intelligence.
It sounds like you got rat fuccked.
Did you buy a Stratos Bass boat and expect to go drag racing?
"Stock eliminator class" you mean the 11 and 10 sec under 100 mph class? Your're right, I wish, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Now be a good little boy and go play with your stock low #'s eliminator class boat. Have a good life.
You Te

You Te
02-16-2005, 07:38 AM
What a waste of 3k.
I was thinking the same thing about your boat.
You Te

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 07:41 AM
I was thinking the same thing about your boat.
You Te
I think it is much cooler cruising the water in an old flattie with history that some boat that looks like it passed up the bass tournament.
:confused:

You Te
02-16-2005, 07:54 AM
I think it is much cooler cruising the water in an old flattie with history that some boat that looks like it passed up the bass tournament.
:confused:
You would think living in the past with an old slow tub is cool.
You Te

Kevin Boyntin
02-16-2005, 09:04 AM
You Would Think Driving Around Giving Kim Hanson A Rim Job Is Cool.

Roland the Fisherman
02-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Kim said the boat in his avatar....Didn't notice he changed his avatar, used to be his v-drive there .... The motor in his v-drive probally made 340hp....Thought that was what he was refering to..... By the way, Whats a "BONE STOCK MERC DRAG MOTOR" cost.....
Mine new cost $12500 complete with motor bracket, fuel pump, hydraulic lift, transmission, steering, exhaust etc. Now I believe they are about $17000 new.
Someone posted that a alka. motor is $15000.....
X (insert pic of bullsh-t here). I believe a set of Anderson heads is more than that. How much for the steering, wip strut, blower, injectors/carbs, motor brackets and mounting hardware, v-drive, prop shaft, short block, mags, ign., high torque starter, fuel pumps, zoomies, 14 qt. oil pan, intake, plug wires, fancy chrome valve covers (from Pep Boys of corse) and on and on.
No problem spending on a new motor and rigging 40 to 60 grand. Been there done that.
If you want to talk used, UT does his own work and has less than 8 grand total in his.

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 09:28 AM
You would think living in the past with an old slow tub is cool.
You Te
You should remember when it was built right? you were probably like 30 something at the time.

Kevin Boyntin
02-16-2005, 09:31 AM
It Is Easy For Youte To Throw Together A Motor For 3grrr When He Just Uses Old Parts From Previous Blowups. The Chicks Must Be Falling Over Themselves To Get A Ride In His Boat. I Bet Anything He Wont Kick Kim Off His Lap To Give A Girl A Ride.

You Te
02-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Wow, we talk boats and Kevin talks rim jobs.
You Te

Sangster
02-16-2005, 10:34 AM
Mine new cost $12500 complete with motor bracket, fuel pump, hydraulic lift, transmission, steering, exhaust etc. Now I believe they are about $17000 new.
X (insert pic of bullsh-t here). I believe a set of Anderson heads is more than that. How much for the steering, wip strut, blower, injectors/carbs, motor brackets and mounting hardware, v-drive, prop shaft, short block, mags, ign., high torque starter, fuel pumps, zoomies, 14 qt. oil pan, intake, plug wires, fancy chrome valve covers (from Pep Boys of corse) and on and on.
No problem spending on a new motor and rigging 40 to 60 grand. Been there done that.
If you want to talk used, UT does his own work and has less than 8 grand total in his.
I'm sure they can be built for 3 to 20 Grand +....But, all things being equal there are folks out there that can build a BBC for the same cost..i.e. Dollars per C.I.......Personally speaking our motors always come in over the High end of the Dollar per C.I. scale....You pay for what you get...O/B or BBC.....

You Te
02-16-2005, 10:49 AM
It Is Easy For Youte To Throw Together A Motor For 3grrr When He Just Uses Old Parts From Previous Blowups. The Chicks Must Be Falling Over Themselves To Get A Ride In His Boat. I Bet Anything He Wont Kick Kim Off His Lap To Give A Girl A Ride.
Some parts are used and some new. I'm married so giving "chicks" a ride is not of interest to me.
I've never been the type of guy to need a boat to get "chicks".
Have a nice day :hammerhea :hammerhea
You Te

lucky
02-16-2005, 10:57 AM
Some parts are used and some new. I'm married so giving "chicks" a ride is not of interest to me.
I've never been the type of guy to need a boat to get "chicks".
Have a nice day :hammerhea :hammerhea
You Te
toneys wife is always bro filled lmao ( that would be fulfilled for you knuckle dragers ) -
last name boyntin ----- I'd watch it with the rainbow effects with a last name like that , these guys can get brutal - ya know what i mean boy :D nhim

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 11:37 AM
If you get sick of your boat can you take your motor out and put it in a street car? NO :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
02-16-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm sure they can be built for 3 to 20 Grand +....But, all things being equal there are folks out there that can build a BBC for the same cost..i.e. Dollars per C.I.......Personally speaking our motors always come in over the High end of the Dollar per C.I. scale....You pay for what you get...O/B or BBC.....
:) Most of the time you do. However I find more and more you can agree to pay top dollar and still get crap :umm:. More so with labor than parts.
I know most of you BB'ers think OB's are high dollar and I agree with you they are over priced. But you do have to keep in ming that you get everything when you buy the motor. :)

Roland the Fisherman
02-16-2005, 12:06 PM
If you get sick of your boat can you take your motor out and put it in a street car? NO :yuk:
? If you get tired of your airplane motor can you put it in your motorcycle? If you get tired of your tractor motor can you put it in your snowmobile? If your tired of your wife can you stick it in Haters.... oh never mind :2purples:

You Te
02-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Well, if I get tired of my boat I can sell it or store it. I don't need to move motors around, I can afford to buy another motor if I need one.
I guess if you get sick of your boat you can always sink it.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:42 PM
I just seen it, GAY ALERT, GAY ALERT ! Kevin is dreaming again Rexone........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:44 PM
I think hes getting the wants some action this boy............( . )( . ).......... :cool: :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Wow, we talk boats and Kevin talks rim jobs.
You Te
Just maybe Tony he is " The Rim KING "...........( . )( . )............. :idea:

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Can you Rice Boy?.........( . )( . ).......... :hammerhea Put on a hat :crossx:

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:53 PM
I guess if you get sick of your boat you can always sink it.
You Te
I tried that ,it don't work Tony. The nose stayed up like 4 feet and it was easy to pull up :( ........( . )( . )........

Kurtis500
02-16-2005, 07:55 PM
I got less than $5000 in a 9 sec 130 mph motor. More than 30 passes in the 9 second range and more than 120 on the motor over the years. Plus it was used for lake use for two years when I first started racing. I'm just now going to change the bearings for the first time. No problems...
It can be done. $15,000 is easily possible for BAE stuff IF you buy used. :D

Sangster
02-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Hot Damn.....I had to look and make sure I was in the Bench Racers Forum.. :cool: :cool: :cool:

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Can you Rice Boy?.........( . )( . ).......... :hammerhea Put on a hat :crossx:
yeah. Can you put it in your truck? oh wait, you dont have one cause your lovely wife lost it for you. Be a man and smack that ass, but you are a girl so you will let he walk all over you.
:argue:

Roland the Fisherman
02-17-2005, 08:58 AM
I got less than $5000 in a 9 sec 130 mph motor. More than 30 passes in the 9 second range and more than 120 on the motor over the years. Plus it was used for lake use for two years when I first started racing. I'm just now going to change the bearings for the first time. No problems...
It can be done. $15,000 is easily possible for BAE stuff IF you buy used. :D
A baby Kurtis with anything in it runs good. If I were ever to buy a BB again that would be the hull. ;)
But you guys are making my point, Just because you put alka in a motor I don't think qualifies as what most racers call a alka motor.
Case in point. My LT500 quad ran on Alka and so does my ob when I hit the button.
To me alka mean a 1471 at 60 over making 2000+ hp. You aint doing that at the used parts counter for $5000. :rollside:

lucky
02-17-2005, 09:34 AM
A baby Kurtis with anything in it runs good. If I were ever to buy a BB again that would be the hull. ;)
But you guys are making my point, Just because you put alka in a motor I don't think qualifies as what most racers call a alka motor.
Case in point. My LT500 quad ran on Alka and so does my ob when I hit the button.
To me alka mean a 1471 at 60 over making 2000+ hp. You aint doing that at the used parts counter for $5000. :rollside:
well roland you can - at 5000. a pass :D when i got my slug - it was a alky motor - fresh and new - for 3500. complete minus hat and 8/71 I killed the cam and had to go threw it , but what what would you expect with 300 lbs of seat preasure estimate at around 1100 hp at 31%od bottom line you can have a competitve race motor in you lake boat - for under 5000. grand a pass :D

Roland the Fisherman
02-17-2005, 09:58 AM
well roland you can - at 5000. a pass :D when i got my slug - it was a alky motor - fresh and new - for 3500. complete minus hat and 8/71 I killed the cam and had to go threw it , but what what would you expect with 300 lbs of seat preasure estimate at around 1100 hp at 31%od bottom line you can have a competitve race motor in you lake boat - for under 5000. grand a pass :D
Dude you are such a turn-coat. If the BB'ers just kill you one day I will understand. Corse I will be very sad, but I will understand none the less. :D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2005, 06:58 PM
yeah. Can you put it in your truck? oh wait, you dont have one cause your lovely wife lost it for you. Be a man and smack that ass, but you are a girl so you will let he walk all over you.
It would be not that hard to put it into a Full size Bronco I guess :crossx: I like to be a man about her losing the truck she took rehab and I worked on getting another truck...............( . )( . )........... :boxed:

You Te
02-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Hot Damn.....I had to look and make sure I was in the Bench Racers Forum.. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Bring that turd to BBSP and let's see what you got Sangster.
There, is that better, now do you feel like you are in bench racers?
You Te

Sangster
02-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Uncle Tony......What does "BBSP" stand for......"Beach Blanket Sperm Party"... No thanks, I'll pass on that one.......Come on up to CFW, be a man...Stand behind your boat..Hey, Kevin Kraft & a couple of his Budddies usually show....... We'll have two OB's at CFW on Father's Day, a Tunnel jet boat & hopefully two hydros......UTe'..take your pick.....

Kim Hanson
02-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Uncle Tony......What does "BBSP" stand for......"Beach Blanket Sperm Party"... No thanks, I'll pass on that one.......Come on up to CFW, be a man...Stand behind your boat..Hey, Kevin Kraft & a couple of his Budddies usually show....... We'll have two OB's at CFW on Father's Day, a Tunnel jet boat & hopefully two hydros......UTe'..take your pick.....
Its Big Block Spanking Party, but the( CFW ) Can't Find Water ......( . )( . )......thing is weird....**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that, who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? :idea: I'm pretty good at that, not................ :( I could have been a condender! :redface:

Rexone
02-17-2005, 10:22 PM
**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? :idea: I'm pretty good at that, not................ :( I could have been a condender! :redface:
And the english translation is?? :)

Tom Brown
02-18-2005, 12:24 AM
And the english translation is?? :)
Labatt Lite is tasty.

canuck1
02-18-2005, 12:31 AM
Kim
step back from the key board

You Te
02-18-2005, 06:45 AM
Uncle Tony......What does "BBSP" stand for......"Beach Blanket Sperm Party"
BIG BLOCK SPANKING PARTY.
We'll have two OB's at CFW on Father's Day, a Tunnel jet boat & hopefully two hydros......UTe'..take your pick.....
CAN'T FIND WATER................... sounds appropriate.
I guess that happens when the boats stay on the trailer.
Are you going to have any TFH?
You Te

lucky
02-18-2005, 06:48 AM
i think he just said -- when the v- drives see water they race to the trailer ..???? best i can come up with , running my canglish traslator ?

Kim Hanson
02-18-2005, 04:55 PM
i think he just said -- when the v- drives see water they race to the trailer ..???? best i can come up with , running my canglish traslator ?
Ding , ding, ding.........we have a weinner :D :D ......and Tom Labbatts Lite is tasty ;) :cool:

canuck1
02-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Ding , ding, ding.........I am a weinner :D :D ......and Tom is tasty ;) :cool:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Kim Hanson
02-19-2005, 05:06 PM
That a v-drive trade mark ya know doing that with the quotes, you are faster than them...so STOP IT! :notam: .............( . )( . )......... :D :D :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
02-19-2005, 05:21 PM
Ding , ding, ding.........I am a weinner ......and Tom is tasty
LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-19-2005, 06:00 PM
LMAO!!!! :D :D :D
I hear the fields a calling Paul...........( . )( . )........... :hammerhea :wink:

Clown Midgets
02-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Its Big Block Spanking Party, but the( CFW ) Can't Find Water ......( . )( . )......thing is weird....**** you see the water and do you biatchs do that, who can get that slug the fastest on the trailer? :idea: I'm pretty good at that, not................ :( I could have been a condender! :redface:
What is a Condender :( I thought we had people that couldnt write back here :idea: I knew Jack Daniels could do that to you, but I had no Idea Beer could make someone that bad :supp:

Kim Hanson
02-20-2005, 08:49 AM
What is a Condender :( I thought we had people that couldnt write back here :idea: I knew Jack Daniels could do that to you, but I had no Idea Beer could make someone that bad :supp:
I never used spell check my bad...Contender...better :D .........( . )( . )..........I need to look at my posts before throwing them up :redface:

Kevin Boyntin
02-20-2005, 10:38 AM
You Need To Look At Your Life And Then Throw Up

Forkin' Crazy
02-20-2005, 01:51 PM
I hear the fields a calling Paul...........( . )( . )........... :hammerhea :wink:
Yea, they are saying, "Come and play in the mud!!!"

Forkin' Crazy
02-20-2005, 01:56 PM
That is better then throwing up and then looking at your life....
Why are you capitalizing the first letter in every word?
Is that a form of internet-tourette syndrome?
:eat:

Kevin Boyntin
02-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Its So Chumps Like You Can Understand What I Am Typing You Inbred Rummy

You Te
02-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Hey Kevin, look at your life and then go drive a big block.
You Te

Sangster
02-20-2005, 07:59 PM
CAN'T FIND WATER................... sounds appropriate.
I guess that happens when the boats stay on the trailer.
Are you going to have any TFH?
You Te
Noooooo...But Should have the Alcohol Boat ready..Although, The Ski Hydro is more than You Te wants...... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kevin Boyntin
02-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey Kevin, look at your life and then go drive a big block.
You Te
LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND THEN GO DRIVE UP KIMS ASS

Forkin' Crazy
02-20-2005, 11:16 PM
So I can understand? What kind of schools to they have there? :messedup:
What are you? Some displaced limey? :(

lucky
02-21-2005, 06:55 AM
Noooooo...But Should have the Alcohol Boat ready..Although, The Ski Hydro is more than You Te wants...... :cool: :cool: :cool:
I own a v drive and my idea of an alcohol boat is a tweelve pack and a trailer :coffeycup :coffeycup

You Te
02-21-2005, 08:09 AM
OHOHOHOHOH!
Are you sure, perhaps you should bring the lake TFH.
You Te

You Te
02-21-2005, 08:11 AM
I'm sure you drive up everyones ass with the big TUNA BOAT of yours Keep it in the ocean.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-21-2005, 06:36 PM
You need to get that Labatomy reversed............( . )( . )....... :idea:

Kim Hanson
02-21-2005, 06:41 PM
HOW IS THIS THEN YA INBRED, DUMMY! YOUR MAMA CALLED ITS BED TIME........( . )( . )............. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
:( You have something for me and I don't like it, stay away from me..please! Your one freaked out Gay V-drive guy, did they kick ya to the curb ? Go to Scream and Fly. Com....they will love ya there :D .........( . )( . )..........Greg is one of your kind :sqeyes:

LOWRIVER2
02-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey Tony (as in UT):
Are you gonna bring your boat to Ming? If not, bring it to Roland's place at LL this summer. I don't care how fast it is as I don't race, I just wanna see it run. I've seen Roland's run, let's see your boat go. Only O/B guys have seen it run at the zoo. Don't be all Havasu snobby, come run that rig at LL with the jets.

lucky
02-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Tony (as in UT):
Are you gonna bring your boat to Ming? If not, bring it to Roland's place at LL this summer. I don't care how fast it is as I don't race, I just wanna see it run. I've seen Roland's run, let's see your boat go. Only O/B guys have seen it run at the zoo. Don't be all Havasu snobby, come run that rig at LL with the jets.
called out by the fuzz :supp: :supp: ut sounds like a " lets see ya burn out i won't give ya a ticket type dealio to me -- lol ) just kidding low river

Roland the Fisherman
02-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Hey Tony (as in UT):
LW, how ya been? Not a peep out of the "hiding behind and killing the general population scum sucking mother screwing dogs".
You guys are doing a great job. :wink: They way I look at it, everyday nothing happens is a win for the good guys, and a failure for the dogs.

You Te
02-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey Tony (as in UT):
Maybe I will bring it to ming so I can sing the BBS song.
Or maybe I'll take it out of the zoo and go spank some jet boats at Lost Lake as I know I can do.
You Te

LOWRIVER2
02-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Look UT,
as I see it, the only reason why ALL of you dump money into your boats to go faster is because you have BORING jobs. If you had my job, you'd be like me and just be relaxed at the river and the only care you'd have is when to turn up the jets on the hot tub and turn up the stereo as you look at all the guys trying so hard to beat one another with their boats from your riverfront house (that's me). I"d rather be catching rays, getting laid and floating downstream in the quiet of glass alley when I'm out there.
So keep working your boring ass jobs so you can spend a few minutes to feel the adrenaline I get paid to experience at work each day. Did I also mention I get paid to workout 90 minutes each day? Life is good MOFO!!!/LOL!!!!
Anyways UT, just bring the boat down to LL this year, would be nice to see you in a boat chillin rather than on land bitching/ LOL!!
Yeah Roland, you don't hear about the 50% rise in shootings at officers in the last 12 months in the liberal LA press. It's getting hot down here in South Bureau. One LASO deputy almost lost a finger in Montebello the other day: Deputy is eating lunch in uniform with 3 plainclothes deputies. Guy walks in, pulls out a machete unprovoked and hacks the uniform deputie's hand. One of the plainclothes deputies dispatched the A hole to the next world. No one knows the motive, probably suicide by cop. Mother F-er!

lucky
02-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Look UT,
One LASO deputy almost lost a finger in Montebello the other day: Deputy is eating lunch in uniform when 3 plaincloths tried to take his donut
lmao - My jobs not boring i get to screw with all you guys lol :hammerhea jk low river - at the young age of 21 i too was going to become a cop - but then i'd have to vistit my family in the slammer on thankgiving .. along with my friends --- :eek: keep up the good work !!!!

uclahater
02-23-2005, 07:31 AM
lmao - My jobs not boring i get to screw with all you guys lol :hammerhea jk low river - at the young age of 21 i too was going to become a cop - but then i'd have to vistit my family in the slammer on thankgiving .. along with my friends --- :eek: keep up the good work !!!!
Thats what I was gonna say BIIIAAATTTCCCHH :lightsabe

lucky
02-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Thats what I was gonna say BIIIAAATTTCCCHH :lightsabe yep always a follower never a leader :idea: :D

uclahater
02-23-2005, 07:51 AM
yep always a follower never a leader :idea: :D
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

uclahater
02-23-2005, 07:52 AM
Selling the firbird huh :confused: Trying to get an outboard so you can hang out at BBSP with your new friends :devil: :coffeycup :notam:

lucky
02-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Selling the firbird huh :confused: Trying to get an outboard so you can hang out at BBSP with your new friends :devil: :coffeycup :notam:
uhmmm yea -- ut- new tow vech -- I't will look good in the parking lot also ! :rollside: you need the motor - to up grade to a k - roland's pay'n well right !!!! lmao

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 10:19 AM
uhmmm yea -- ut- new tow vech -- I't will look good in the parking lot also ! :rollside: you need the motor - to up grade to a k - roland's pay'n well right !!!! lmao
Leave it at Kim's house, his wife will take care of it for you.

uclahater
02-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Leave it at Kim's house, his wife will take care of it for you.
She already lost his boat thats how he got KIMMY's OB :umm: I think he would leave that there to, but KIMMY doesnt have a truck to give him anymore :eat: :2purples: :hammerhea

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 02:39 PM
She already lost his boat thats how he got KIMMY's OB :umm: I think he would leave that there to, but KIMMY doesnt have a truck to give him anymore :eat: :2purples: :hammerhea
Dang, Kim's soap opera just gets better and better.

Kim Hanson
02-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Dang, Kim's soap opera just gets better and better.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:.........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes: