PDA

View Full Version : So in the latest HB I saw a skinny jetter....

superdave013
02-11-2005, 10:24 AM
on his knees with his hands up. BUSTED!! lol
And he was on the engine hatch of what looked like a prop boat. The chick next to him was smokin hot but not as hot as what he's got at home.
What up jetter?

flat broke
02-11-2005, 10:30 AM
And he was on the engine hatch of what looked like a prop boat. The chick next to him was smokin hot but not as hot as what he's got at home.
What up jetter?
You must have been in error Dave. Everyone knows that skinny jetters are about as common as good lookin V'drive owners ;)
Whatcha doin about Sunday? Let us know if you need any help.
Chris

Danhercules
02-11-2005, 10:37 AM
You must have been in error Dave. Everyone knows that skinny jetters are about as common as good lookin V'drive owners ;)
Chris
Or smart Wacka owners. :devil:

1Bahnerjet
02-11-2005, 11:02 AM
I thumbed threw the Mag. lookin' for a Skinny Jetter, was like lookin' for an I/O at the Drags. :rolleyes:

superdave013
02-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Whatcha doin about Sunday? Let us know if you need any help.
Chris
Nope, this guy is skinny. He's kinda tucked into the fold of the magizine so it's hard to make out who it is. But if it's the person I'm thinkin it is he's as skinny as I'm good looking. haha
We are just doing long beach on sunday. Those v drivers out at Irvine wouldn't buy anything from me anyway. My bread and butter is jet boats and sand rails it seems.

flat broke
02-11-2005, 11:12 AM
We are just doing long beach on sunday. Those v drivers out at Irvine wouldn't buy anything from me anyway. My bread and butter is jet boats and sand rails it seems.
Damn, I would have figgured that the Vdrive guys would at least buy as much as the jetters. Goes to show what I know. So were you f'n with us, or will you really be taking your boat to the CBBB? And more importantly, will you be driving it? :D
Chris

1Bahnerjet
02-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Nope, this guy is skinny. He's kinda tucked into the fold of the magizine so it's hard to make out who it is. But if it's the person I'm thinkin it is he's as skinny as I'm good looking. haha
still thumbing, is it the Group one or Ohio Players Pic. ?
I don't know why I'm interested, beats Workin' I guess :)

Hustler
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Hey Dave, are you getting any thing from those sand guys?

superdave013
02-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Hey Dave, are you getting any thing from those sand guys?
We got a crap load of web site hits. I would not be supprised to get a few from your post. That was really cool of you to do.
I just did a few rails. One with a turboed subreu (sp) engine and the other had a small block chevy in it. The one with the small block was a front engine. I've never seen one like it before. Cool looking car but I bet it's a friggen lawn dart off the jumps. lol

roostwear
02-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Dave, my neighbor builds the Subaru rails (Sick Nick fab), as well as suspension work. When the roadster is plumbed, he can see whatcha got and pimp it for ya. :D

Hustler
02-11-2005, 02:06 PM
We got a crap load of web site hits. I would not be supprised to get a few from your post. That was really cool of you to do.
I just did a few rails. One with a turboed subreu (sp) engine and the other had a small block chevy in it. The one with the small block was a front engine. I've never seen one like it before. Cool looking car but I bet it's a friggen lawn dart off the jumps. lol
I was hoping that some of the builders on there would see it and maybe start using you also. I'll keep bumping it from time to time just to keep it fresh. Was the front engine car built by a company called V8Rail? they are one of the only ones I know of that build that type of car. I hung out with owners last year in Dumont and got do alot duning with them and you would be suprised at how well those cars do, also keep mind they dont blow up trans axles like rear engine guys do.

TRG
02-11-2005, 02:36 PM
:supp:

Liberator TJ1984
02-11-2005, 02:47 PM
:notam: Uh I just happen to be a Skinny Jetter :notam:
'6 1" 165 # soakin Wet :D
but I do have a 50# Beer Gut :D

EliminatorJet
02-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Another skinny jetter, maybe thats why my boat goes so fast :D

dmontzsta
02-11-2005, 03:37 PM
not true, I will be hitting you up as soon as I can. :)

1slowboat
02-11-2005, 04:56 PM
i have ya beat gomer, 155lbs,5'11....real skinny jetter...hahahahahaha :hammerhea

TRG
02-11-2005, 07:00 PM
damn! thats pretty thin! :D

Danhercules
02-12-2005, 12:32 AM
i have ya beat gomer, 155lbs,5'11....real skinny jetter...hahahahahaha :hammerhea
I thought only big things come from Texas!!!!! :cool:

MudPumper
02-12-2005, 12:49 AM
What up jetter?
I saw that too. Can you say TRG? LOL :2purples:

wrenchdaddy
02-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Hey Im a skinnny jetter too, 5' 10" 160 but I work out lol.

MarKist
02-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Wait ..................I know him!!! :rolleyes: that IS TODDNJUZZ ! :D DAMN TODD your skinner than I thought LOL, and in a prop boat !!just for get my Nextell # and don't ask me no more for advise on fiber glass work or paint :mix: :mix: LOL! Sorry Bro, :D but I couldn't hold it back any longer!! :D :D
Markist