so what kind of boat do u have again? :confused:
A Shockwave. Why do you ask?

dicudmore
02-11-2005, 01:37 PM
a very nice 29' Mag if memory serves :idea: :D

Ivan Dan
02-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Hello HB members.
I've been around here for a while and have had good times debating and sharing our river experiances. I'm a realtor in Anaheim Hills and have'nt done too much plugging here on the HB Forums to let everyone know. Recently thing's have slowed for me quite a bit and i'm looking to give my buisness a shot in the arm. I'm offering to anyone out there in socal who needs to sell their home a 4.25% listing. That's 2.5% to the sales side and 1.75% to me for the listing. I will earn your loyalty by giving you a full service listing, a no hassel commision structure and hope you will use me on your new purchase. I am a RE/MAX agent and enter all of my listings in every MLS avaliable here in socal which has been very helpful to the Inland Empire homes to be seen by the Orange County market. The listing includes a Virtural Tour, MLS, Sign, lock box, OC Reg. Adds and all of the realtor.com type websites. I've got a great team of people working for me, a Transaction Cordinator who plans and scheduals all paperwork and inspections, a escrow agent who does a great job and is also a river person and a great mortgage Broker who will walk you thru every step of your loan and secure the best rate possiable. Here's a opprotunity to support a fellow Hot Boater and more importantly, save a lot of money on your sale. My offer extends to anyone so your refferals are welcome. You can go to my neighborhood website to see some of my recent sales www.coreycondit.com There you'll see everything from 200k homes in Banning to 1 Million dollar homes in OC. I'm willing to take on just about anything so give me a go at it and i'll do a great job.
Thanks for your support,
Corey Condit
714-658-6291
Hey Corey it was nice chatting with ya the other night. Hope things pick up for ya.

cdog
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey Corey it was nice chatting with ya the other night. Hope things pick up for ya.
Thanks for the kind comments. Looking forward to meeting up with you sometime.

cdog
02-11-2005, 01:56 PM
a very nice 29' Mag if memory serves :idea: :D
Thanks, there's some blood, sweat and tears in her that's for sure. :2purples:

CornWater
02-11-2005, 02:07 PM
so what kind of boat do u have again? :confused:
Is it time to insert foot in mouth??? :hammer2:

BIGTYME
02-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Just some advice from a fellow REALTOR, You may want to add more Real Estate content to your website, you have all Contests, Pets, Vacations, Coupons, classifieds, recipes, etc.
That stuff is all great however you need stuff like Credit info, loan info, FAQ's, marketing plan, testimonials, etc.
You should look at Advanced Access they seem to have some great websites for Realtors, I use them and get about 20,000 hits per month.
If you are looking for a house in say Havasu, Do you really care about Vegas? or Pets? or Contests?
I'm not busting your balls here, just come constructive criticism(SP?)

cdog
02-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Just some advice from a fellow REALTOR, You may want to add more Real Estate content to your website, you have all Contests, Pets, Vacations, Coupons, classifieds, recipes, etc.
That stuff is all great however you need stuff like Credit info, loan info, FAQ's, marketing plan, testimonials, etc.
You should look at Advanced Access they seem to have some great websites for Realtors, I use them and get about 20,000 hits per month.
If you are looking for a house in say Havasu, Do you really care about Vegas? or Pets? or Contests?
I'm not busting your balls here, just come constructive criticism(SP?)
It's primarily a neighborhood website ment for farming that specific tract. I have another website www.socalhomeinfo.net and www.socalhomepricing.com These are more of a information provider's for buyers and sellers. I've had a website like you mentioned above and nobody seemed to care much about it. In fact they would use it to search for homes and never leave any info. I'm specificly targeting more of a social farm and neighborhood farm this year. I find that people have plenty of choices when choosing a realtor so the only way to stand out is to try to establish a relationship and provide better value than the next guy.
Thanks for your input, check out my other sites and let me know what you think. If Hot Boat folks choose to use me as thier agent I think it will be because of value and our common bond of boating, not really a website.

BIGTYME
02-11-2005, 04:59 PM
should someone from ***boat use you I agree it will be due to the common interest of boating. I thought that was your only website. My advice was for potential clients outside of this site.
Your other sites look good, I'm not a fan of the success websites for certain reasons - looks good!