PDA

View Full Version : concert time

a catered life
04-21-2006, 03:47 PM
a client of mine got me great seats to a concert so were headed down to see anthony hamilton and heather headly tonight at the universal theather. :p have never seen either live so this will be fun....gonna stop by the blues joint for some early drinks and maybe some hide the sausage later :p

Lightning
04-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Have fun....I'm going to see IceCube tonight...

Rocknpalms
04-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Went to Jimmy Buffet last night great show. Being 4-20 the place had a stronger then normal skunk smell.

coolchange
04-21-2006, 05:13 PM
I went to Buffett too, May never go again. Waited an hour to get in the gate, fights, passed out pukeing frat boys, beer spilling bitches.....

1stepcloser
04-21-2006, 05:25 PM
I went to Buffett too, May never go again. Waited an hour to get in the gate, fights, passed out pukeing frat boys, beer spilling bitches.....
:confused:
I was there as well... Awesome show!! got there early, had a few cocktails before the show, walked right in, had great seats.
Good times!!

selfmade
04-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Catered this show will be awesome have a good time

a catered life
04-22-2006, 05:24 AM
awesome freaking show anthony hamilton rocked and heather headly open and i was so freaking suprised she was so dam good never payed much attention to her until now
also we got sloshed at the saddleback ranch that place is insane great drinks and decent grub
lightening did you really see ice cube.....if so how was it...it hard to book any major rappers in la because of the insurance the stupid ass gangs screwed that up for us.....there are a few rappers i would like to see out there but since i getting a little older i'l stick to the peaceful music :p
hey whats up 1step i like the change :p