PDA

View Full Version : Fellas Need Help On This One

a catered life
02-12-2005, 08:07 AM
ok its that dam time of the year where you have to express your love for your woman more than you do all year by spending money on chocolates, little skimpy cloths, stuffed animals and stuff like that just for her to leave the candy in the frig and the dam kids eat it and the skimpy stuff never gets worn again cause you were so excited the first time she wore it, you tore it and she never fixed it. and dont forget the stuffed animals who live under you bed hiding the remote from you :D
so what are some of your ideas for this great day? i was thinking of matching life vest for the boat?????????????? :D practicial and usable

Mrs.Racer277
02-12-2005, 08:10 AM
ok its that dam time of the year where you have to express your love for your woman more than you do all year by spending money on chocolates, little skimpy cloths, stuffed animals and stuff like that just for her to leave the candy in the frig and the dam kids eat it and the skimpy stuff never gets worn again cause you were so excited the first time she wore it, you tore it and she never fixed it. and dont forget the stuffed animals who live under you bed hiding the remote from you :D
so what are some of your ideas for this great day? i was thinking of matching life vest for the boat?????????????? :D practicial and usable
Diamonds are a girls best friend.
Note my name is in DIAMONDS. hehehe
A life vest would not go over to well in my house. :hammer2:

a catered life
02-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Diamonds are a girls best friend.
Note my name is in DIAMONDS. hehehe
A life vest would not go over to well in my house. :hammer2:
but they will be matching ones to show my love :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-12-2005, 08:13 AM
but they will be matching ones to show my love :D
LOL :D :D
Good Luck then! ;)

a catered life
02-12-2005, 08:17 AM
LMAO..........ok off to the mall i go today taking the kids to help me......i always need help spending my own money :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
02-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Cards only in our house. No stress and that's more boating money :) Damn I love my wife. :D

a catered life
02-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Cards only in our house. No stress and that's more boating money :) Damn I love my wife. :D
cale at that price i love your wife too? i'm so jealous........... :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
02-12-2005, 08:42 AM
Sean says he has his gift it just need to be unzipped. :crossx:

a catered life
02-12-2005, 08:43 AM
go sean............. go sean............ go sean.............. you the man :D

LUVNLIFE
02-12-2005, 08:43 AM
You better get busy then :D

SoCal_fun
02-12-2005, 08:54 AM
go go go

LUVNLIFE
02-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Dia hasen't replied so she must be taking care of buiness :lightsabe :D

TOBTEK
02-12-2005, 09:10 AM
how about when your wifes BIRTHDAY is the day before Valentine's :2purples: double trouble! Im STUMPED this yr as well, we are trying to save every penny right now.....might just have to wrap something up for her :cool: with a cute little bow around it.....

LUVNLIFE
02-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Toby you can always buy her a golf cart ;) :D :D

sam pioske
02-12-2005, 09:11 AM
About 30 of us going to take our gals on the Long Beach cruise thing a tridition.
They have a ball and the guys have to dance drink and make merry. then lifes good till boating season !!! carry on male gender and don't try to figure them out, just enjoy!!!

Mrs.Racer277
02-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Dia hasen't replied so she must be taking care of buiness :lightsabe :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I am getting ready to go the races. :D

LUVNLIFE
02-12-2005, 09:16 AM
If that's what you want to call it that's fine with me :hammerhea :)

Coleitis22
02-12-2005, 09:16 AM
Recent survey stated the worst possible gifts on V Day are Chocolate, Stuffed Animals and a Chain Saw. Matching Life Vests??? Have you ever seen Buford and Thelma at Disneyland with thier little pinhead kids wearing the same matching outfits?? Do you want to be the lake version of that? Depending on your budget, get her something she can use year round. Jewelry is a womans best friend. Usually a ring is something she can look at and earrings are something her friends can admire. Either one will keep you out of trouble for many months. :clover: :clover:

ITS ALL GOOD
02-12-2005, 09:28 AM
I have always found that if I get her something nice (jewlery) it is so much easier to get forgiveness for the money I am about to spend on the boat. :wink:

Roxysnow
02-12-2005, 09:48 AM
I have always found that if I get her something nice (jewlery) it is so much easier to get forgiveness for the money I am about to spend on the boat. :wink:
That's soo true!

a catered life
02-12-2005, 10:09 AM
didnt think of that.... :rollside: