PDA

View Full Version : Anna pontoon rentals

fat rat
05-16-2002, 12:15 PM
I'm LMAO..........but for all interested Anna Point Marina rents pontoons for less, this may be the ticket for boatless people we'll DUB it the "Hot Boat Party Barge", I figuire if all of you chip in it should be reasonable. BTW......I still haven't ran mine yet this year, so save me a seat on the "Barge"...........still LMAO

nitro557
05-16-2002, 01:03 PM
after posting this if you get to anna and break your in for a boat load of shit LMAO

fat rat
05-16-2002, 06:20 PM
Nittro, like I said.......I still haven't started mine since last fall.....and like I said, save me a seat on the "Party Barge"...... Fat Rat and 1........still LMAO, not at you, just the whole situation.......A Hot Boat Event and know boats. Somebody should call "Jonny B Good......bet his boat is running. I'm..........never mind....SLMAO. Just a note I've never seen this "SLMAO", could this be a first, Let it be know if it is a first. Hey Dudes.....not diss'n know one.

nitro557
05-16-2002, 06:32 PM
all is well the first time for an event you gonna have glichs,i just got back from takeing a 340da out to tims rivershore to eat dinner so life is good

hot_rod
05-17-2002, 05:52 AM
Dam rat at least I have a reason why I haven't ran my boat yet...whats your deal... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
fat rat/nitro...
are you guys mad at me for some reason.
I posted a question to nitro about trailer
tires and fat rat about the room situation and didn't get a response
All boatless boaters...
If my boats not ready I'll be glad to chip in towards the party barge
P.S. whats LMAO
http://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/smz/crz/crz_25.gif

nitro557
05-17-2002, 07:41 AM
no we arent mad at you just going to many dirrections and forgetting to get back with people sorry,what size do you need,drop me a e-mail and ill help you

Wet Dream
05-17-2002, 07:15 PM
HotRod:
Lmao = laughing my ass off
slamo = still lmao
roflmao = rolling on floor lmao
Also, I do have an extra room that I am going to give up at Anna Point.

HammerDown
05-18-2002, 05:44 AM
Damm...I thought it was E-Bonics. Solid, now I (B) down wit dat... LMAO

FastElim900
05-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Wet Dream:
HotRod:
Lmao = laughing my ass off
slamo = still lmao
roflmao = rolling on floor lmao
Also, I do have an extra room that I am going to give up at Anna Point.
you forgot...
lmaowmduya

FastElim900
05-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown:
Damm...I thought it was E-Bonics. Solid, now I (B) down wit dat... LMAO
Ebonics:
ibe
ube
webe
tranlated:
I am
You are
We are
I have been building an Ebonics to English translator. Very close to finishing. The testing is a bitch though since I have to hit myself in the mouth, drink a quart of thunderbird, stick my finger in an electrical socket then look up the tranlation in my book and say it out load. I usually passout somewhere along the way.

HammerDown
05-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Keep up the r+d! I'm sure your all most there!