PDA

View Full Version : OK lets have some recipes here!..I been cookin my own meals for over a month!

hoolign
02-13-2005, 07:59 PM
And i figure you folks in California should have some good mexican recipes!..so lets have some! it's fatten the hoolign week ... I have cooked damn near everyting I can think of up here and i'm bored!... :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Nice day for a BBQ here. :D

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:09 PM
Easy Pasta Prima Vera
1 pkg frozen shrimp ( I like the big ones) fully cooked
1 pkg frozen asparagus
1 pkg feta cheese
1 container salsa
1 box pasta (bowtie or zite)
1 container freshly grated parmasian cheese
Defrost the shrimp in the sink, (1/2 the package), pinch the tails off.
In a large frying pan add the feta cheese and salsa, cook until most of the tomato's release their water, add the shrimp and cover, cook on low.
Boil water in a large pot, add the pasta, 5 minutes before the pasta is done, add the asparagus. Drain and add to the frying pan mixture.
Serve with freshly grated parmasian cheese.
:D
Very Yummy!

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Easy Pasta Prima Vera
1 pkg frozen shrimp ( I like the big ones) fully cooked
1 pkg frozen asparagus
1 pkg feta cheese
1 container salsa
1 box pasta (bowtie or zite)
1 container freshly grated parmasian cheese
Defrost the shrimp in the sink, (1/2 the package), pinch the tails off.
In a large frying pan add the feta cheese and salsa, cook until most of the tomato's release their water, add the shrimp and cover, cook on low.
Boil water in a large pot, add the pasta, 5 minutes before the pasta is done, add the asparagus. Drain and add to the frying pan mixture.
Serve with freshly grated parmasian cheese.
Very Yummy!
Ah chit, now Im looking for them.....That does sound good.........( . )( . )...... :cool:
Im sitting here thinking, how is he going to get fat off that...Not going to happen..........( . )( . )......... :p

hoolign
02-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Nice day for a BBQ here. :D
I BBQ damn near everything ...summer ...winter...had some 2 day marinated rib eyes last night..I need some different recipes to try out..either that or maybe invite a guy over supper.

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Potato Cheese Soup
Peel potato's and cut into 1/4 pieces. I use 1 or 1 and 1/2 per person.
Put them in the bottom of a big pot....add just enough water (or chicken broth for extra flavor) to cover the potato's.
Cut up one onion and put into pot.
Cook until the potato's are soft.
DO NOT DRAIN
Mash them with an old fashioned potato masher, untill all mashed up.
Add one pint of sour cream.
Add one pint of heavy whipping cream.
Add grated cheddar cheese (to your taste, I add a LOT!) :p
Use your hand mixer to blend, add milk as needed to make the mixture "soupy" not pasty.
Salt and Pepper to taste ( I use garlic salt!)
YUM! :rollside:

cdog
02-13-2005, 08:20 PM
I BBQ damn near everything ...summer ...winter...had some 2 day marinated rib eyes last night..I need some different recipes to try out..either that or maybe invite a guy over supper.
Have you tried a Caribean Jerk marinade. We're havin Jerk chicken tonight. Good stuff. I discovered it a couple of months ago and man it's gooood. I've been getting the cheap o ralphs brand and it's real tasty.

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 08:26 PM
This is tasty and worth the work...
Carnitas
INGREDIENTS:
2 lbs. Pork shoulder roast (remove fat and cut into large cubes)
1 orange
1/2 lemon
10 1/2 oz. canola oil
3 cloves garlic
1/2 oz. salt
Bay leaves
1 cup brown sugar
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Heat oil to medium temperature. Add all ingredients except sugar.
2. Cook on medium for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
3. After 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours, take sugar and carmelize in small pan over medium heat almost to a burn.
4. Turn meat mixture to high and add carmelized sugar, stir and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Drain meat thoroughly and serve with pico de gallo salsa, tortillas, beans and margaritas.

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Hash :D
Use left over roast beef ( you have cooked previously that week)
Cut the cooked roast beef into cubes.
Peel potato's and cut into cubes.
Cut an onion into cubes.
Put the onion into the pan and saute on medium heat, until soft.
Add the potato's to a large frying pan, add 3-4 cans of broth (depending on the number of potato's you use - see my potato formula - 1 or 1 and 1/2 per person you are serving)
Add the cooked cubed beef and cook for 10 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Be carefull not to overcook, or the potato's will turn to mush.
Enjoy!
:rollside:

hoolign
02-13-2005, 08:30 PM
now we're talking ...keep em comming! :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Have you tried a Caribean Jerk marinade. We're havin Jerk chicken tonight. Good stuff. I discovered it a couple of months ago and man it's gooood. I've been getting the cheap o ralphs brand and it's real tasty.
there was a place in simi, called the "OAK PIT". they grilled tri tip on a oak fire
tri tip,carribean jerk marinade, jack cheese on a french roll.....spicy and goooood.

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 08:34 PM
now we're talking ...keep em comming! :D
Im printing this off when its done...........( . )( . ).............. :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Chili Colorado:
INGREDIENTS:
2 lbs Lean beef special trim (cut into 1/2" cubes)
1 1/2 lbs California chile peppers
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. cumin
1 medium chopped onion
10 Cloves garlic sliced
3 tsp. salt
1 cup water
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Place all ingreddients in blenders except beef and puree.
2. In a small pot, brown cubed beef with 3 tablespoons of oil. Make sure to brown all sides evenly. This should take about 10 minutes.
3. Remove all excess oil from meat. Stir in pureed ingredients and let simmer for 20-25 minutes. Cooking time depends on size of cube and how much the meat cooked while browning.
4. You may add flour to thicken sauce. Taste to flavor, for more spiceness add jalapenos.
if you can't find california chili peppers omit the water and use tomato sauce and add any hot peppers you like....
serve with rice, beans...and margarita's

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:41 PM
I have some good salads, do you guys want those? :D
Oriental Chicken Salad
and
Chicken Ranch Salad
OH!
Here is an AWESOME BBQ one............
1 lemon
1 lime
1 orange
Brown sugar (1 cup)
Teriaki Sauce (2 cups)
Top Sirloin Steak
Score the steak and place into a large ziplock bag.
Mix up the brown sugar and teriaki sauce.
Zest the lemon, lime and orange (use a zester and little twirly parts of the skin will come off the lemon, line and orange)
Cut the fruits in half and juice. Remove the seeds and add to the brown sugar and teriaki sauce mix.
Add to the steak in the ziplock bag.
Soak overnight....
Next day BBQ on the grill, watch it, because of the sugar....it will flame up.
:D enjoy, it's REALLY GOOD!! :D

Holland
02-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Debbolas...
i am stealing most of you recipies... They sound good! thanks :D

hoolign
02-13-2005, 08:48 PM
This is some great stuff here !!! I'm gonna be hittin the store tommorow ( my first time in civilization in 2 weeks ) I'm gonna see what Grande Cache Alberta has for ingrediants!and I'll post some pics!!! Hanson...you just nevermind! tell Marcie to come out here and cook me some food...And i'll show her my impersonation of Horny Ozzy :D :D

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Thanks! ;)
Oriental Chicken Salad
(I made this tonight and the Boy Scouts LOVED it!)
Cooked Chicken (left over)
Oriental Noodles (crispy)
Mandarin Oranges
Lettuce
Cucumbers
Oriental Salad Dressing
Wash and cut Salad greens up, (I roll them and cut them into thin slices like confettie) ;)
Cut Chicken and soak in Oriental Salad Dressing
Cut cucumbers (very thin)
Open the mandarin oranges can (very difficult to do ;) )
Open the crispy noodle can (ditto) ;)
I put the lettuce in one big bowl, the chicken in another bowl, the cucumbers in a side dish, the oranges in a small dish and the noodles in their own dish.
Pile the salad up, First the lettuce, then the chicken, then the cucumbers, oranges, dressing and noodles on top.
We eat this with chopsticks and fortune cookies ;)

cdog
02-13-2005, 08:57 PM
there was a place in simi, called the "OAK PIT". they grilled tri tip on a oak fire
tri tip,carribean jerk marinade, jack cheese on a french roll.....spicy and goooood.
Damm that sounds real good. Jerk BBQ is my new favorite.

hoolign
02-13-2005, 08:58 PM
Deb I got some bad news for you..scream just called me and he lost you to me in a bet we had on the amount of easy shapers sold on the home shopping channel...but hey a bets a bet..Ok to get here... you need to pack some woolies some long undies.. a spatula, spice rack, thermal bra.. a spice grinder...and Ill send thwe rest of the items you'll need to scream..it was part of the bet .. :D :D :D

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 09:01 PM
Beef carbonade
Ingredients
3 pounds boneless stewing beef
2 tablespoons butter
4 sliced onions
3 tablespoons flour
24 ounces dark beer
15 ounces beef broth
2 cloves minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt pepper
1 tablespoon vinegar
4 sprigs parsley
1 bay leaf
2 tablespoons minced parsley
Directions:
Cut beef into 2-inch cubes. Brown beef in butter in large Dutch oven a few pieces at a time; cook until browned on all sides. Add oil if necessary. Transfer to a platter. Stir in onion; cook until soft and golden. Remove to platter. Stir flour into remaining fat in pan; add 1 tablespoon butter, if necessary. Cook over low heat until lightly browned. Add beer and broth; wisk until smooth. Heat to to boiling; boil l minute. Stir in in garlic, sugar, thyme, salt, pepper and vinegar. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes; taste and adjust seasonings. Stir in beef, onions, parsley and bay leaf. Cover and simmer until beef is tender.
you can serve this on noodles or rice...with more dark beer ;)

cdog
02-13-2005, 09:03 PM
I make some kick ass chili.
Instead of ground beef I use London Broil.
Cube it, season it, and brown it with onions and lots of garlic.
I use the Carol Shelby chili mix and use 2 cans of stewed tomatoes, 1 can of tomato sause another onion and 2 cans of kidney beans with all of the mix that comes with the packet. There's directions on the bag.
Let all that sit in the crock pot over night and look out.
Chili and eggs for breakfast.
Chili for lunch.
Chili and corn bread for dinner.
Farts for 3 days after. Good stuff!

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 09:04 PM
This is some great stuff here !!! I'm gonna be hittin the store tommorow ( my first time in civilization in 2 weeks ) I'm gonna see what Grande Cache Alberta has for ingrediants!and I'll post some pics!!! Hanson...you just nevermind! tell Marcie to come out here and cook me some food...And i'll show her my impersonation of Horny Ozzy :D :D
She has to cook me my food, get Trina to do it :idea: I bet she said Fock you! :D Now you are grasping at straws, some sure sound good though buddy............roll with it and learn, its not all in the grill for cooking........( . )( . )..........Just hit a 7-11 and go from there, subs and chit isn;t that bad :supp: :D

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 09:07 PM
I use the Carol Shelby chili mix and use 2 cans of stewed tomatoes, 1 can of tomato sause another onion and 2 cans of kidney beans with all of the mix that comes with the packet. There's directions on the bag.
Chili for lunch.
I love Chili and shit that sounds good...............( . )( . )...........I have to leave now, chili makes me want it!

hoolign
02-13-2005, 09:08 PM
i'd eat my toenails before I went to 7-11 for a hoagie!! Trena would love to come up here but ...the T/A wont make the road! :idea: :messedup:

hoolign
02-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Chili for lunch.
the corn bread ..I havent had that since I lived in Ca. when I was a kid..how do you make some good corn bread?????

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 09:31 PM
Deb I got some bad news for you..scream just called me and he lost you to me in a bet we had on the amount of easy shapers sold on the home shopping channel...but hey a bets a bet..Ok to get here... you need to pack some woolies some long undies.. a spatula, spice rack, thermal bra.. a spice grinder...and Ill send thwe rest of the items you'll need to scream..it was part of the bet .. :D :D :D
LOL :D
I've got a couple more for ya:
Quick and Fragrant Beef Stew
1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into one inch cubes
bowl of flour
bowl of spices (I use lemon pepper, onion salt and But rub))
1 large onion chopped
1/4 cup of wine
1 can beef or chicken broth
1/2 package baby carrots
3 pototoes, skinned and quartered
2 sprigs,fresh thyme
2 sprigs, fresh rosemary
1 sprig, fresh lavender ( I can NEVER find this, so I don't use it)
1/4 cup orange zest
1 cup frozen peas
Olive oil, enough to coat the pan
Put the flour in one bowl and mix up your seasonings and put them in another bowl.
Roll the meat cubes in the seasoning bowl and then the flour bowl.
Heat oil in a large skillet, add the meat cubes and turn to cook evenly.
All the oil should cook "out"
Add the chopped onion and cook until brown and sticking to the pan.
Add the wine, it will steam up and "deglaze the pan"
Add broth, carrots, potatoes, thyme, rosemary, lavendar and orange zest (you remember the orange zest, right?) Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer. When vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes, add peas, when peas are cooked, about 5 minutes, add browned meat.
Taste and adjust seasonings. (very important)
This is so good and will make your house smell great! :D

cdog
02-13-2005, 09:31 PM
the corn bread ..I havent had that since I lived in Ca. when I was a kid..how do you make some good corn bread?????
Get the Marie Callenders just add water stuff. It comes in a can. And spray the pan with some non stick or grease it real well. I get it at the reg. store but just got a big bag of it at costco. Good stuff, nice and sweet.

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Chili for lunch.
I've always wanted to make chili with something besides ground beef, I use the Carol Shelby mix as well, I use white beans and black beans and a can of green chilies (too chicken for jalepanos) :wink:

hoolign
02-13-2005, 09:40 PM
I've always wanted to make chili with something besides ground beef, I use the Carol Shelby mix as well, I use white beans and black beans and a can of green chilies (too chicken for jalepanos) :wink:
i make most of my chili and spaggetti with elk roast that i slow cook for at least 12 hours..it makes all the difference!

cdog
02-13-2005, 09:40 PM
I like that stuff because it's good and easy to make. I'll have to give your twist a try. Keep on the look out for the stater bro's adds. Once a month they have the london broil on sale for under 2 bucks a pound and it's good meat. Did you know Carol Shelby used to win chili cook offs with that mix? Have you tried the corn bread with the chili? They were made to go togeather.

shaun
02-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Ralphs has this marinade called "African Heat" that stuff is awsome. i usually marinade chicken and steak in it for cobobs.

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Marie Calendars is my favorite corn bread mix!! :D
Also, I will mix in some sour cream into the chili mix just before I serve it, you have to be careful and let it cool a bit, or the cream will curdle.

cdog
02-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Ralphs has this marinade called "African Heat" that stuff is awsome. i usually marinade chicken and steak in it for cobobs.
I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the info.

Tom Brown
02-13-2005, 09:49 PM
it's fatten the hoolign week ...
I'm guessing you just put out a fattie.

cdog
02-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Marie Calendars is my favorite corn bread mix!! :D
Also, I will mix in some sour cream into the chili mix just before I serve it, you have to be careful and let it cool a bit, or the cream will curdle.
Yep, I usually go for some more sweet onions and chedder. :wink:

hoolign
02-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm guessing you just put out a fattie.
Actually my he bitch friend...it's termed... a leftie...and yes it's out

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 09:57 PM
You will love this one................ :D
Aunt La Don's Potatoes
Frozen Hash Browns (one package, I like the one with bell pepper and onion in it)
Large Package Velvetta Cheese
2 packages cream cheese
Large Container Sour Cream
One cube of butter (melted)
Corn Flakes
Spray baking dish with Pam.
Cut the velvetta cheese into cubes, add to a bowl with the hash browns, sour cream and cream cheese (cut into cubes) Mix together and spread into a baking dish 13 x 9. Shake cornflakes in a single layer over the mixture in the pan. Drizzle butter over the cornflakes.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. You need to insert a knife into the center and see if the inside is hot, before you serve. Excellent camping food. Can be prepared and frozed for your trip. Just add the cornflakes and butter before you cook it.

Tom Brown
02-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Aunt La Don's Potatoes
Frozen Hash Browns (one package, I like the one with bell pepper and onion in it)
2 packages cream cheese
Corn Flakes
:2purples:
Just 1 calorie. :D :D :D

Debbolas
02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
:2purples:
Just 1 calorie. :D :D :D
It is soooooooooooo good :wink:

moneypit
02-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I have the best RECIPE and I suggest you all try it.
Mexicn Lasagna.
1. Prepare Lean ground beef.
2. Prepare tomato sauce. Use 2-3 large cans of Hunts sauce and 1 can of tomato paste. add: Oregano, basil, parsley, bay leaves. simmer..
MIX The meat and sauce.. simmer.
3. Next Mix equal parts of Sour Cream and Cottage chese and add i can Ortega green chilis. Chill in Refer.
4. Crush: Dorito or any other corn chips. and layer them on the bottom of a baking pan.
5. Grate huge amounts of cheese.
6. Preheat oven to 425
7. Already having crushed chips in pan, add meat/sauce over the chips.. Next add Sour cream cottage cheese over the meat. Then add cheese.
Cook at 385 until the cheese is bubbling. Let cool for 30 mnutes...
Make sure you cook enough because youll want more the next day..

moneypit
02-13-2005, 10:15 PM
My friend owned the OAk Pit.. then he opened a place out here called Mavericks. Sold it.. Mavericks is still here.. I used to go to his house and he would make tri-tip ... it was so good!

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 10:32 PM
My friend owned the OAk Pit.. then he opened a place out here called Mavericks. Sold it.. Mavericks is still here.. I used to go to his house and he would make tri-tip ... it was so good!
has mavericks got their liquor license? kinda wierd... they move to a new spot in the same center and they have to apply for a new license???

Cas
02-13-2005, 11:02 PM
This is a great way to use left over cooked chicken!
3 skinless/boneless chicken breast (or equivalent)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 tub sour cream
1 small can of chopped green chilies
Corn tortillas
2-3 cups shredded cheddar or jack cheese (depending on how much you like cheese!)
Mix soup, sour cream and chilies together. Tear tortillas into pieces and cut or tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Spray or oil bottom of 9/13-inch pan with cooking spray or oil.
Layer tortillas, followed by half of the chicken, half of the soup mixture, half of the cheese. Repeat the layering ending with the cheese.
Cook in 375-degree oven for about 30 minutes.

Cas
02-13-2005, 11:04 PM
Mrs P's Hogan Potato Salad
4 large russet potatoes (peeled, cut into 1/2" dice)
2 Tbls. salt
2 qts. water
1/2 lb. cubed american cheese (I used white american but yellow american is the same)
6 hard boiled eggs diced
1/2 small red onion diced
1 small can sliced olives
6 small dill pickles diced
2 Tbls. dill pickle juice
1/2 lb. crisp bacon, crumbled
1 Tbls. yellow mustard
Best Foods mayo to taste
2 tsp. Mrs Dash
1 1/2 tsp. seasoned pepper
Lawry's season salt to taste
Bring the water to a boil, add salt, dice potatoes while water is coming to a boil. Add the diced potatoes to the boiling water and cook 8 to 10 minutes til just tender. Dice and mix following ingredients together in medium large bowl while potatoes are cooking: cheese, hard boiled eggs, red onions, dill pickles, Drain olives, add olives and crumbled bacon to cheese mixture. Drain potatoes well when cooked and add to cheese mixture while still hot, sprinkle with dill pickle juice and let cool for 10 minutes. Add mustard, Mrs Dash, seasoned pepper, finish with mayo and Lawry's Season Salt to taste. Mix all indredients well and refrigerate.

Cas
02-13-2005, 11:05 PM
1-2 boxes of frozen or bagged meatballs
2-3 bottles of bbq sauce (flavor doesn't matter)
1/2 bottle (medium bottle) Jim Beam
Put meatballs in a stock pot, add sauces and Beam. Cover and bring to a boil. Sauce will thicken a bit.
When the balls are no longer frozen and you get a splash of Beam when you bite them, they are done.

Cas
02-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Mrs P's Tortilla Casserole aka Hogan Goolash
1 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 tsp. cumin, or to taste
1 Tbsp. chili powder
2 cloves garlic (optional)
2 cans (14 oz.) Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles, lightly drained
1/2 cup salsa
2 cans (16 oz.) black bean, drained (Ranch style if available)
1 can (160z.) white shoepeg corn
1 can (8 1/2 oz.) sliced olives
8 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
8 oz. Cheddar cheese, grated
6 (8")flour tortillas
Salad, tomatoes, olives, sour cream, and green onions to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef in a large skillet; when meat is half-cooked add onion, green pepper and garlic, if desired. Cook until onions are clear. Add Rotel tomatoes, salsa, beans corn, olives and cumin to taste; bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
Layer one-third of meat mixture in a 13x9-inch glass pan. Cover meat mixture with a single layer of tortillas; layer one-third of the cheeses. Cover with another third of the meat mixture, tortillas, and one third of the cheese. Top casserole with the remaining meat and cheese. Bake until sauce bubbles and cheese on top is melted, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Top with salad and desired garnish. 8 servings

Cas
02-13-2005, 11:07 PM
since most of us have them already, here's a recipe to eat them :D
SCRAMBLED BRAINS
1/4 lb. pork brains
1 1/2 tsp. vinegar
3/4 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. butter
4 beaten eggs
1 tbsp. milk
Cover brains with cold water, add vinegar, and soak for 30 minutes. Drain. Remove loose fatty membrane. Cover brains with water, add 1/2 teaspoon salt, and simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and chill in cold water. Finely chop brains. Brown in butter. Combine eggs, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add to brains. Turn heat low. Don't disturb mixture until it starts to set on bottom and sides, then lift and fold over with wide spatula so uncooked part goes to bottom. Avoid breaking up eggs any more than necessary. Continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes, until eggs are cooked throughout, but still glossy and moist. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Serves 4.

NorCal Gameshow
02-13-2005, 11:11 PM
since most of us have them already, here's a recipe to eat them :D
SCRAMBLED BRAINS
1/4 lb. pork brains
Cover brains with cold water, Remove loose fatty membrane. Cover brains with water,
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :D

Cas
02-14-2005, 08:22 PM
I guess that recipe was pretty much a thread killer :D

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe he was testing us to see if we were paying attention...............who would eat calf brains................. :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
02-14-2005, 08:51 PM
You will love this one................ :D
Aunt La Don's Potatoes
2 packages cream cheese
Corn Flakes
Cut the velvetta cheese into cubes, add to a bowl with the hash browns, sour cream and cream cheese (cut into cubes) Mix together and spread into a baking dish 13 x 9. Shake cornflakes in a single layer over the mixture in the pan. Drizzle butter over the cornflakes.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. You need to insert a knife into the center and see if the inside is hot, before you serve. Excellent camping food. Can be prepared and frozed for your trip. Just add the cornflakes and butter before you cook it.
I thought it was a secret. :sqeyes:
It is good shit though. I'll vouch for that. :eat: :D

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 08:55 PM
I thought it was a secret. :sqeyes:
It is good shit though. I'll vouch for that. :eat: :D
Thanks!! :D
and..........I just thought I would share :D

hoolign
02-14-2005, 09:31 PM
I wish i could get into town to buy groceries!!... everything is going wrong out here today! one of those days when I could drop my hat and miss the floor :(

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 09:41 PM
There is always tomorrow :D

hoolign
02-14-2005, 09:48 PM
There is always tomorrow :D
yeah to bad it's only an hour and 15 minutes away
:burningm: I still gotta be up for 2 more hours :burningm: :burningm: :burningm: just enough time for 3 or 4 more things to go wrong :D

Debbolas
02-14-2005, 09:52 PM
So..............probably nothing will go wrong, if your blue, check out Bre's site, she is sure to "pick ya up" :D
Sweet Dreams! :D

hoolign
02-14-2005, 10:03 PM
So..............probably nothing will go wrong, if your blue, check out Bre's site, she is sure to "pick ya up" :D
Sweet Dreams! :D
I was already there....and it made parts of me even more blue :D :burningm: