PDA

View Full Version : Great Outdoors again

cyclone
02-13-2005, 09:36 PM
So i'm watching tv today, flippin through the channels and what do i see? The Great Outdoors is on. Except something is different this time. I happen to tune in at the exact moment that some footage I'd never seen was running. It was of Chet and Roman towing the vdrive and it falls off the trailer and into the parking lot. I'd never seen this part of the movie before and its not on my vhs copy. It was cool because you can see much more of the boat. Too bad i didnt have time to record it. Anyone else ever see some extended version of the movie that had this part in it?

wsuwrhr
02-13-2005, 09:42 PM
What do you have cooking?
Let us in on it.
Brian

dmontzsta
02-13-2005, 09:47 PM
You must have a bootleg copy Mike, all the ones I have seen have that part...that movie is great.

cyclone
02-13-2005, 09:51 PM
You must have a bootleg copy Mike, all the ones I have seen have that part...that movie is great.
Really? I never saw it before. that's cool.

Roman 1
02-13-2005, 09:51 PM
So i'm watching tv today, flippin through the channels and what do i see? The Great Outdoors is on. Except something is different this time. I happen to tune in at the exact moment that some footage I'd never seen was running. It was of Chet and Roman towing the vdrive and it falls off the trailer and into the parking lot. I'd never seen this part of the movie before and its not on my vhs copy. It was cool because you can see much more of the boat. Too bad i didnt have time to record it. Anyone else ever see some extended version of the movie that had this part in it?
Its like getting kicked in the junk watching that! :cry: TV channels allways play the longer version :confused:
R1

lost boy
02-14-2005, 11:30 AM
WOW! look at that ! it's not on the trailer! QUICK ,somebody call UT!!!!!! :D

lucky
02-14-2005, 12:18 PM
DAT DER WAS FUNNY -- :coffeycup

CrazyHippy
02-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Still never left the parking lot :jawdrop: :hammer2:
BJH :D

johnmiller
02-14-2005, 02:21 PM
My daughter recorded that version when it was aired on ABC family channel. I have never seen it before till then. I have the DVD and it does not contain that scene, nor did it come with deleted scenes.
It is the only scene in the movie with that actor playing the cop. I've seen him in many movies must not feel good to have the only scene you had a part in get deleted.

cyclone
02-14-2005, 02:27 PM
My daughter recorded that version when it was aired on ABC family channel. I have never seen it before till then. I have the DVD and it does not contain that scene, nor did it come with deleted scenes.
It is the only scene in the movie with that actor playing the cop. I've seen him in many movies must not feel good to have the only scene you had a part in get deleted.
Glad to hear im not crazy.

DeltaSigBoater
02-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear im not crazy.
My brother thought I was until he watched on CMT yesterday.

Roman 1
02-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Still never left the parking lot :jawdrop: :hammer2:
BJH :D
Hey string bean arms...your wrong!! maybe you should watch the movie first. Your not Kim Hansons kid are you?? Lets see, same phsyique, taste in clothes....nahh your not that bright. :idea:
R1 :squiggle:

CrazyHippy
02-14-2005, 04:13 PM
I've seen the movie. The comment was the boat left the trailer, quick get UT... :rolleyes:
What i haven't seen is any picture of that boat not taken from the movie :confused: If you really own it, why no pics? Ashamed?
BJH :p

lucky
02-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Bj Be Nice To Roman - Its A Difficult Thing Balancing Reality And Fiction .
On A Non Bashing Roman Note -- There Where Scenes Of That Boat With A Blower That Wasn't Blowing - And I Do Believe I Saw One With A Tunnel Ram ??? Dat True Or Not ?

cyclone
02-14-2005, 04:34 PM
there is a shot of Chet starting the boat and the upper blower pulley isn't turning. I also love the shot where 50 gallons of water come out of the pipes at idle.

lost boy
02-14-2005, 05:11 PM
ROMAN, That avatar of yours,is it a photo chop? cause da boat sure nuff look like it be on da water. If so.... good photo chop, cause it look kinda wet lookin! :D

Roman 1
02-14-2005, 05:42 PM
I've seen the movie. The comment was the boat left the trailer, quick get UT... :rolleyes:
What i haven't seen is any picture of that boat not taken from the movie :confused:
BJH :p
You've never seen the inside of a gym either... that doesn't mean they don't exist. :notam:
Lucky Pierre, Blow this! :devil: but
thanks for your assesment :sleeping:
R1 :clover:

Jake W2
02-14-2005, 08:57 PM
Are you guys talking about the part when they are pulling it out of the lot and knock the big poles over?
Jake

cyclone
02-15-2005, 10:15 AM
yeah that's the part.

lucky
02-15-2005, 10:28 AM
LMAO - ROMAN YOUR RIGHT BJ NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A GYM - BUT WE HEARD YOU SEEN THE INSIDE OF JIM ??? KISS KISS - YOU SAVAGE :cool:

cyclone
02-16-2005, 04:06 PM
LOL. its on again. comedy central. i must have some kind of built in radar for this movie. just flippin through the channels and there it is again. :D

waterwitch
02-16-2005, 04:27 PM
Too funny!
Maybe you should talk to Roman about
buying the boat. You seem to have
something for it. :)