PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for Needles!

circleboatKIDD
02-13-2005, 10:57 PM
I figured I needed to step up the motor for the needles trip a little :rollsidehttp://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/DCP00360.jpg

Kindsvater Flat
02-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey KIDD.... That looks like one of the signature motors built by Bud Gilbert. I have heard nothing but great things about those motors.
BTW time to *hit can that sticker in the window isn't it? :D

the real k-boat king
02-14-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey KIDD.... That looks like one of the signature motors built by Bud Gilbert. I have heard nothing but great things about those motors.
BTW time to *hit can that sticker in the window isn't it? :D
kindsvater flat you are just jealous because you can't have a pfaff engine let alone a sticker, circle boat kid just has class.

BILLY.B
02-14-2005, 07:16 AM
Hey Gordy sorry you couldn't be at the drags. Rumor has it that the one who really is the the "KING" had you on a shopping spree yesterday and you couldn't come out and play with the guys :rollside: . Something about buying a new palace. Must be nice to be in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and wooped all at the same time :D :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Gordy, say it isn't so!!!!!! :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
02-14-2005, 06:15 PM
kindsvater flat you are just jealous because you can't have a pfaff engine let alone a sticker, circle boat kid just has class.
I don't think Pfaff has the qualifications to build a mopar. So why would I want a sticker? And yes the Circle Boat Kidd does have class.....he went with Gilbert.

circleboatKIDD
02-15-2005, 09:43 PM
K King, Gilbert went for the razor blade on the window today but I drove out of the shop just in time :D .

the real k-boat king
02-16-2005, 06:43 AM
Hey Gordy sorry you couldn't be at the drags. Rumor has it that the one who really is the the "KING" had you on a shopping spree yesterday and you couldn't come out and play with the guys :rollside: . Something about buying a new palace. Must be nice to be in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and wooped all at the same time :D :rolleyes:
QUESTION IS BILLY HOW COME YOU WEREN'T THERE. JANICE STILL GOT THEM IN HER POCKET.

the real k-boat king
02-16-2005, 06:46 AM
I don't think Pfaff has the qualifications to build a mopar. So why would I want a sticker? And yes the Circle Boat Kidd does have class.....he went with Gilbert.
KINDSVATER FLAT YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL, KINDVATER-MOPAR, YOU MUST HAVE A PEANUT FOR A BRAIN. I DONT SEE ANY MOPARS WINNING CIRCLE BOAT RACES. BESIDES KINDVATER FLAT JOHN GARRISON WHO WORKS FOR ME
WAS BUILDING MOPARS WHEN YOU WERE POOPING IN YOUR ROOMPERS, DON'T GO WHERE YOU DON'T NO.

Kindsvater Flat
02-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Easy fella..... Don't want to stress the old ticker do we.

waterwitch
02-16-2005, 07:15 AM
Damn... I thought I was in the
v-drive section.. not Bench racers!

GofastRacer
02-16-2005, 08:11 AM
I think it's just boredom setting in!.. :D

TRG
02-16-2005, 08:24 AM
i think you meant Just Jets! lol

NitroMan
02-16-2005, 08:40 AM
I DONT SEE ANY MOPARS WINNING CIRCLE BOAT RACES.
That is true now that Peter Guy has moved on to other things. I bet you are glad to not have his Mopars out there making you look bad any longer.

the real k-boat king
02-16-2005, 11:49 AM
That is true now that Peter Guy has moved on to other things. I bet you are glad to not have his Mopars out there making you look bad any longer.PETER GUY NEVER HAS WON A RACE, YOU BETTER LOSSEN UP ON THE TIGHTS YOUR BRAIN IS LOSING BLOOD AGAIN

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Popcorn anyone? :coffeycup :)

Kindsvater Flat
02-16-2005, 06:01 PM
PETER GUY NEVER HAS WON A RACE, YOU BETTER LOSSEN UP ON THE TIGHTS YOUR BRAIN IS LOSING BLOOD AGAIN
Seems like a lot of yelling going on.... Or is your caps locks stuck?

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 06:30 PM
See what I mean about temper mental bitchs, V-Drive biatchs are that....( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Big man syndrome............( . )( . )...... :sleeping:

Norseman
02-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Next thing he'll start to stutter......... Then look out!!! :rolleyes:

Norseman
02-16-2005, 06:48 PM
PETER GUY NEVER HAS WON A RACE, YOU BETTER LOSSEN UP ON THE TIGHTS YOUR BRAIN IS LOSING BLOOD AGAIN
OK calm down, think pleasant thoughts.......... :2purples:

Sangster
02-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Now this is getting to be some serious V-Drive verbage....And it has Technical Stucture.... :cool: :cool: .. with jest the right amount of Humor..Be quite Hanson, you might learn sumthin'.......Hey Cold Beer..

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Now this is getting to be some serious V-Drive verbage....And it has Technical Stucture.... :cool: :cool: .. with jest the right amount of Humor..Be quite Hanson, you might learn sumthin'.......Hey Cold Beer..
No thanks, these are not my kind of Lake Boats :yuk: ...........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 07:02 PM
OK calm down, think pleasant thoughts.......... :2purples: He is ,his tight's are up his ass and he is picking them out...........( . )( . )......Lets just give him his moment :idea: :D