PDA

View Full Version : Boat races

Clown Midgets
02-14-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi Im new to these forums, and have a question. We currntly do a lot of Midget racing, and would like to maybe get into boat racing :cool: We would like to use our motors from our cars, and see how we do.
My question is what kind of boat, and drive is the best, and do they have any boats that race like us midgets do :confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I got the itch when I went to some drag races in Agusta Ga last year.
Thanks
Samoht :rollside:

likwidsukr
02-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Hi Im new to these forums, and have a question. We currntly do a lot of Midget racing, and would like to maybe get into boat racing :cool: We would like to use our motors from our cars, and see how we do.
My question is what kind of boat, and drive is the best, and do they have any boats that race like us midgets do :confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I got the itch when I went to some drag races in Agusta Ga last year.
Thanks
Samoht :rollside:
Jetboat with a ford is there anything else? :220v: :220v:

promod
02-15-2005, 04:32 AM
those fords are for trolling chevys are for racing lol anyway cm the east coast is starting to look slim on races more and more every year still some left and maybe more to stop having don't know if there getting tired of it or what but us guys need to get together and put one on ourselves, be nice to have on once a month like the west does but there is alot of work involved to put those things in motion, if us hard core boaters had a chance to put together a deal it proably be a good one saying that we love what we do for fun anyway i'll stop fingers got carried away my.02 :rollside:

likwidsukr
02-15-2005, 05:29 AM
those fords are for trolling chevys:rollside:
I agree :D

Clown Midgets
02-15-2005, 06:03 AM
So is there any other races than agusta Ga?

promod
02-15-2005, 06:26 AM
So is there any other races than agusta Ga?
augusta ga
gasden al
delaware
some in kentucky
1 or 2 in nc mainly clamp ons
that's all i know of around east coast

lucky
02-15-2005, 06:30 AM
CHECK OUT JERRY'S SITE - IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT RACING YOU WILL WANT TO TRY YOUR LUCK AT http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/sample.htm

ME-678
02-15-2005, 08:38 AM
C M the W. Va. gang races with the
Kentucky Drag Boat Association,
check out their web site, you may
want to give them a call.
Paul