PDA

View Full Version : Top Cat Test Ride Info

hd&boatrider
09-24-2003, 11:58 AM
I posted it under the Sandbar and am getting some good responses but I don't know why I did not post it here. If any of you can give me some info/feedback on the Top Cat I sure would appreciate it. Please post over in the Sanbar forum so I don't have to check both areas. Thanks
Tom
[ September 24, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

nodigg
09-25-2003, 04:47 PM
I took a test ride with a buddy last week. with the 496 HO it was okay but not impressive. handled well but did not get to get to go through any chop as it was a beautiful weekday on the lake. The fit and finish is excellent. I would definately go for more power (pretty heavy) and white railings. But what is up with the three axle trailer being standard? Don't think I would need that extra weight behind my little truck.Does look cool I guess.The new dual station forward facing seating is like the Magic which was what I liked abut Magic's take on the deck boat. I do get tired of all the wind sometimes on mine. Nice boat and I would not be afraid to buy one but I think at least for now I like the top deck lines on the Magic a little better. :D Tried to get a ride in a 525 but could not get it together that day. That might have been the impressive power set up to sell me. Well if I added a whipple and .................................................. .............LOL!

hd&boatrider
09-25-2003, 09:34 PM
nodigg:
I took a test ride with a buddy last week. with the 496 HO it was okay but not impressive. handled well but did not get to get to go through any chop as it was a beautiful weekday on the lake. The fit and finish is excellent. I would definately go for more power (pretty heavy) and white railings. But what is up with the three axle trailer being standard? Don't think I would need that extra weight behind my little truck.Does look cool I guess.The new dual station forward facing seating is like the Magic which was what I liked abut Magic's take on the deck boat. I do get tired of all the wind sometimes on mine. Nice boat and I would not be afraid to buy one but I think at least for now I like the top deck lines on the Magic a little better. :D Tried to get a ride in a 525 but could not get it together that day. That might have been the impressive power set up to sell me. Well if I added a whipple and .................................................. .............LOL! Damn...that is funny, I took a test ride with a friend this week also.... :)

roln 20s
10-01-2003, 02:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/514/1106Mvc-006s-med.jpg
This is the new Top Cat II from Conquest. Ran 78mph at ***boat trials with the 525 Merc. Looks great!
Roln 20s

hd&boatrider
10-01-2003, 03:57 PM
I saw it when they were putting it together....sad thing is I did not get to ride in it frown

Goodtime$
10-08-2003, 10:04 PM
The new conquest looks great....
Does anyone have pictures of the new Advantage deck, the twin? i thought i saw a pic and cant seem to find it...
thanks

Goodtime$
10-22-2003, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know who owns the all maroon, with grey tribal designs on the side Conquest deck boat in Parker, with a huge blower motor in it?
top speed, hp?