PDA

View Full Version : ceder creek lake- texas

cobalt 222
02-15-2005, 08:29 AM
we need some hot boats to visit more this year,bring on the girls also.lots of new proformance boats on lake.lets wake up this lake this year :cool: IF YOU CAN FIND THE SOUTH DAM THATS WHERE EVERY ONE HANGS OUT.COME ON HAVE SOME FUN

1slowboat
02-15-2005, 02:22 PM
we have run there and mostly hang out in the cove areas, by hwy 334 never been to the damn. water gets rough pretty quick. lets hook up this year. we have 6 boats in the club right now.

jdf
02-15-2005, 02:41 PM
we will come over if you come to tyler

blondebomber
02-15-2005, 05:33 PM
JDF I'll be in Tyler for about two weeks around the 4th of July. My family has a lake house down there

Shark In The Pond
02-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Shit... we all be hooking up this yr. in Tx. Getting bigger everyday and I got a feeling it's going to be a great year of boating !

Sweet Addiction
02-15-2005, 06:58 PM
we need some hot boats to visit more this year,bring on the girls also.lots of new proformance boats on lake.lets wake up this lake this year :cool: IF YOU CAN FIND THE SOUTH DAM THATS WHERE EVERY ONE HANGS OUT.COME ON HAVE SOME FUN
Man I really love you to death right now. Well seriously. How long have you been haning out there? My brother, friends and I are always there on the major holidays, including Memorial Day, July 4th, and of course Labor Day. We do visit sometimes on odd weekends. We have been hanging out there for at least a couple of years. I think the first year I really had the vision that things were going to take off was about 02-or 03' not sure :D but there was a crap load of Checkmates pulling up and I was like "Checkmates are not rare down here" etc. Well anyways, I agree with cobalt 222 that Cedar Creek needs to WAKE THE F*** up. I will certainly wake that lake up when I get a new boat soon. :confused: So for those of you who don't know anything about Cedar Creek here are a few of my crew and the Damn where it is all going down, AGAIN!!!!
Thats me on the Left.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1859DSC00566-med.JPG
My boat and my brother's boat, and they did bring a Keg to the damn.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1859DSC00561-med.JPG
This was Labor Day 04' me and my favorite Girl.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1859Labor_Day.jpg

cobalt 222
02-16-2005, 06:03 AM
u got it going on.i have seen u there but never meet u.i have a blue and white cobalt.been doing this for about 25 years now

Sweet Addiction
02-16-2005, 10:06 AM
I wish I could positively say that I remember you and your boat, but with the increase of people showing I usually try and talk with everyone. :rollside: Well I hope we can make something with this sandbar on Cedar Creek, I really enjoy going and hanging with everyone. So I will probably be there on Memorial Day weekend, and maybe the week of spring break. I need to work on the house and do some thing to get ready for the summer. Talk at ya later.
Jared.

cobalt 222
02-17-2005, 01:29 PM
WERE THE CORSICANA GROUP. :cool:

Sweet Addiction
02-17-2005, 03:36 PM
WERE THE CORSICANA GROUP. :cool:
Ok, its coming back to me now. I was looking my picture to see where you were but I don't think your boat is in there. I do remember talking with you guys from Corsicana. By the way, not Labor Day of 04' but Labor Day of 03' there was a 25' Checkmate 95' Convincer with Red white and blue graphics. Was this guy part of yall's group? I just liked the boat, as I recall it had the 502 in it and the boat was clean to a T.
Not sure yet but I may be spending my Spring Break at Cedar Creek. Maybe if you have a plan to head that way we could hang out or something.
later Jared.

Flashy
02-20-2005, 09:40 PM
I dont know if you remember meeting me but, My friend bought your boat.
{Running Lean} is Back in the water. He has a few bugs to work out ,but its up and going now.The Gullwing had a fire and got some damage but it should be up next weekend.and the Nordic is running now also. Im the guy with the Mirage. Hope to see yall out N about this summer.
Flashy

1slowboat
02-23-2005, 06:32 PM
I dont know if you remember meeting me but, My friend bought your boat.
{Running Lean} is Back in the water. He has a few bugs to work out ,but its up and going now.The Gullwing had a fire and got some damage but it should be up next weekend.and the Nordic is running now also. Im the guy with the Mirage. Hope to see yall out N about this summer.
Flashy
WHATS UP? I remember you. hows your boat running? I havent had a chance to do any more to mine yet, hopefuly soon... Dino told me that he got water in the oil because the water bypass was stopped up and broke the spring in the basset T for the headers. DAMN MUD DOBERS! What happend to the gullwing?
We are getting together at Mike's this weekend for beer and such. It's his B-day. come on out and tell Dino to bring his crowd 2.
TTUL, Travis