PDA

View Full Version : AL and Eds Ontario

Holland
02-15-2005, 11:36 AM
I had to be there yesterday to get the old boat stereo back in. Dallas was very fair on the price, and they stuck it out until after 8pm to get it done!!!!
I am very pleased with this group!!!!
Thought I would share a good word!

PHOTOGLOU
02-15-2005, 11:40 AM
They have always been great to me.... Staying till it's done and being great on there pricing.... Thanks you guys Jay

Procraftkev
02-16-2005, 04:48 AM
I have an appt for sunday they said it would take three days, but there going to do alot of work, should be a sweet job they seem very fair. I post some pics when its done.

sigepmock
02-16-2005, 08:22 AM
I had my truck there yesterday, white 2500HD. Saw your boat Holland, nice ride. The guys did a great job on my truck and were very fair on the price. I highly recomend them to anyone.
Chris

Holland
02-16-2005, 06:10 PM
I had my truck there yesterday, white 2500HD. Saw your boat Holland, nice ride. The guys did a great job on my truck and were very fair on the price. I highly recomend them to anyone.
Chris
Chris...
That is the boat I am selling and I was having the stereo system reinstalled since I had the new hull built. The hull came out nice, huh!!! I may have it sold. The guy buying it is really cool... He is on the boards ocassionally...
Thanks for the compliment!!!
Bob