PDA

View Full Version : PERSONAL INVITE FOR HOT BOAT TO ATTEND "JET FEST 2005"

OldFaithful Squirter
02-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Ok, all of you Jet Fest attendee's it is time to start working on the editor's of Hot Boat- I would like to personally invite HOT BOAT to come down to Lake Corpus Christi on September 3rd, 4th, and 5th to attend our Hot Boat rally in South Texas style. So if enough of you guys and gals add to this personal invition, who know's, they just may not be able to resist!! Every year it gets bigger and better, and now this years 8th Annual event we would like to see if we can get the support from "HOT BOAT MAGAZINE" and maybe see a write up article on our event in the mag! I would like to be able to spread the word that Hot Boat will be attending and that will help to draw even more interest from hot boaters all over!
I hope this picture helps to intice you all to come join us! Besides can you think of a better way to advertize for this event? Everyone loves beer in koozies!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913JET_FEST_KOOZIE_ADVERTIZED.JPG
So everyone please attach your personal invite to this thread! Hope to see you all from Hot Boat come join us!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913DSCF4964-med.JPG
Till then we will Jet'Cha Later-

Liberator TJ1984
02-15-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm bettin' I will get my Rex Marine Catalouge before that happens :notam:
Besides , Too Many Boats will be there to cover 'em all:p :D
What the Hell ***boat ...show up anyways , for the food and Drinks...
Like what does a couple of plane tickets cost anyways ???? :idea:

jdf
02-15-2005, 02:51 PM
we will try and make it down

STONE33
03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
:idea: Are Ouboard MERCS invited?? :idea:

Shark In The Pond
03-02-2005, 07:37 PM
OK H.B. I double dog dare ya ! Let the West Coast read about us for a change ,you know everything is bigger in Tx. :eat:

taylormanss
03-03-2005, 01:45 PM
I agree with oldfaithful squirter Jet Fest is a very good hot boat gathering.I've been to the last three years and every year there is more boats in atttendance.I saw in an issue of ***boat where they went to Ohio to cover some boats .I've got news for them we have quite a few more boats than the ones they had in that coverage.BUT YOU KNOW ***boat IF YOU'RE NOT RUNNING A BOAT OVER 25' THEY WON"T GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.I'll tell you what put me on your payroll,give me all kinds of goodies to hand out,publish the pictures I take.And I'll be happy!Seems like you guys cover the same events every year,how about you mix it up a bit come on down to Lake Corpus Christi this laborday weekend and check out JETFEST 2005.Randall Ross :cool: :220v: :cool: :220v: :cool: :220v: :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
03-03-2005, 02:38 PM
:idea: Are Ouboard MERCS invited?? :idea:
As long as it ain't clamped to a PWC:D
I heard Mike sold my old " Suicide" boat and got him a Picklefork Too
any Truth to that RUMOR :devil:

Devilman
03-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Hey Liberator, how early do people start showing up? I guess it kicks off official on the 3rd but we were thinking about getting down there maybe on that Thursday as I hear tell it's 1st come 1st serve on the premium camping spots...

STONE33
03-03-2005, 03:13 PM
LIBERATOR TJ1984, Larry still has "SUICIDE" but he did get an Eliminator with a 260HP MERC. He'll be there!!!

Liberator TJ1984
03-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Devilman, just depends on how soon ya want to start partyin'......
Usually on Thursday , it is just staking out the area and setting everything up ,and movin stuff around at Sunrise Beach ,putting out trash cans etc...etc..and yea there are a few cold ones drank...but most peeps still gotta work Friday :sleeping:
Gopherrr

blowngas
03-08-2005, 03:00 PM
gopher, check your PM

OldFaithful Squirter
03-10-2005, 07:17 AM
The Midnight Boat Wurks group usually goes out to the Park on Thursday to set up tents and the "Up in Smoke" cook team will bring out their BBQ trailer usually on the Thursday before also. So if sure come on down Thursday if possible we will be in party mode already! You are correct on the first come first serve on the camp sites!! Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone there this year!
JET FEST 2005
till then we will Jet'Cha Later