PDA

View Full Version : wanted 2 ea 500 efi's

KACHINA KEN
04-21-2006, 06:44 PM
dont have to be running, needs to be rebuildable though. PM me with details por favor.

Essex29
04-21-2006, 07:01 PM
dont have to be running, needs to be rebuildable though. PM me with details por favor.3
not that I was looking, but there is a set on ebay for 11k...if you know someone in fl. to go and check them out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-MERCRUISER-500-EFIS-MERCURY-ENGINES-CIGARETTE-SKATER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50442QQitemZ4631 804903QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Quality Time
04-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Teague had a pair of 525's on OSO a while back.

Beer-30
04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Since you're in the same state, you may want to check with Ben Benavides at Arizona Speed & Marine. When I walked through there a few months ago, there was one in almost every corner with an inch of dust on them. Didn't ax why they were there or who's they were, but I was amazed at how many were just sitting around with the CMIs piled on the top of them.
Looking for base parts to start with, eh?

KACHINA KEN
04-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Since you're in the same state, you may want to check with Ben Benavides at Arizona Speed & Marine. When I walked through there a few months ago, there was one in almost every corner with an inch of dust on them. Didn't ax why they were there or who's they were, but I was amazed at how many were just sitting around with the CMIs piled on the top of them.
Looking for base parts to start with, eh?
I rode with Ben on the plane back from Miami Boat Show, I'll swing by there next week.