PDA

View Full Version : Personal Invite to Hot Boat to attend "JET FEST 2005"

OldFaithful Squirter
02-15-2005, 03:34 PM
Ok, all of you Jet Fest attendee's it is time to start working on the editor's of Hot Boat- I would like to personally invite HOT BOAT to come down to Lake Corpus Christi on September 3rd, 4th, and 5th to attend our "JET FEST" Hot Boat rally in South Texas style. So if enough of you guys and gals add to this thread your own personal invition, who know's, they just may not be able to resist!! Every year it gets bigger and better, and now this years 8th Annual event we would like to see if we can get the support from "HOT BOAT MAGAZINE" and maybe see a write up article on our event in the mag! I would like to be able to spread the word that Hot Boat will be attending and that will help to draw even more interest from hot boaters all over!
I hope this picture helps to entice you all to come join us! Besides can you think of a better way to advertize for this event? Everyone loves beer in koozies!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913JET_FEST_KOOZIE_ADVERTIZED.JPG
So everyone please attach your personal invite to this thread! Hope to see you all from Hot Boat come join us!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913DSCF4964-med.JPG
Till then we will Jet'Cha Later-

topfuel873
02-18-2005, 09:07 AM
hi to all in texas, let the lake party begen i would like to be part of your 2005 boat party plaese let me know were and when i will come out from ca to see how you folks party, will bring the 600in bad boy jet with me go real fast ,see you there.

TRG
02-18-2005, 07:59 PM
i'd also be very interested in the journey!
some info please?
Todd

Squirtin Thunder
02-18-2005, 08:01 PM
some info please?
Todd
I will go if your going Todd.

TRG
02-18-2005, 08:18 PM
first you have gotta get yours wet jim! lol

mgar_red
02-21-2005, 02:07 AM
some info please?
Todd
Check out post #4.
http://groups.msn.com/TexasJettinFamilyandFriends/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=894&LastModified=4675510095734024440

franky
02-21-2005, 07:05 AM
I will go if your going Todd.
That would be 1,300 miles from Havazoo, that is not a journey, that is a fr&cken trek. I'm up for it...people in Texas know how to have fun.

Taylorman
02-21-2005, 07:29 AM
some info please?
Todd
Todd,
You fixed your motor?

OldFaithful Squirter
02-21-2005, 08:11 AM
JET FEST event held on Lake Corpus Christi on Labor Day Weekend Sept. 3rd, 4th, and 5th at Sunrise Beach
Phone for Sunrise Beach - 1-361-547-3004 camp sites
Motel available at Fiesta Marina - 1-361-547-3462
Motel available at Orange Grove - 1-361-384-1100
Camping reservation available at the State Park just around the cove from Sunrise Beach - 1-361-547-2635
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/lakecorp/
Come join us for a great Hot Boat Event brought to you by South Texas Jettin and Midnight Boat Wurks!!
for more info contact me direct at kcravenswp@aol.com thanks from the OldFaithful Squirter- aka Jet'Cha Later - Kelly (hey you all get the folks from Hot Boat to come check us out!)

diggler
02-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Kelly, would love to make it. Tell David I sold his boat and bought an Ultra Shadow (new 800hp engine being built as we speak).
Had to go faster ya know! :D

OldFaithful Squirter
02-21-2005, 10:51 AM
Cool on the new ride! You need to convince some of those folks out there to come with you and make Jet Fest 2005 this year. Bring the new ride! Send some pics of the new ride? Where did you sell the Tahiti at? Is it still a local boat to you or did it go some where else?

Squirtin Thunder
02-21-2005, 10:58 AM
That would be 1,300 miles from Havazoo, that is not a journey, that is a fr&cken trek. I'm up for it...people in Texas know how to have fun.
That is a short trip for me, remember last year I made the trip from NC out here once a month 42hrs each way !!!
Jim

esabataj
02-21-2005, 11:25 AM
That is a short trip for me, remember last year I made the trip from NC out here once a month 42hrs each way !!!
Jim
Come on down Jim. I'll have the blender up and waiting for ya. We'll find out if you can run with the big dogs or just need to stay on the porch :D
Just messing with ya. Hope you can make it. Really looking forward to meeting you and your crew. Jetfest is really worth the trip. There's some awlful good peeps out here and the BBF's need to make their presents known.

Squirtin Thunder
02-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Come on down Jim. I'll have the blender up and waiting for ya. We'll find out if you can run with the big dogs or just need to stay on the porch :D
I think this old Sanger can hold its own even though its a family boat !!!

esabataj
02-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I think this old Sanger can hold its own even though its a family boat !!!
All kidding aside ST Really hope you can make the trip. Jetfest is really worth the trip.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/3115/4867uploaded_DOGTIRE.gif
:D :D :D :D :D :D

TRG
02-21-2005, 05:30 PM
Todd,
You fixed your motor?
the motor was unrepairable so i had to start with a new block and crank,...spendy new years!
the block is sitting on a stand as we speak @ Tom Papp's shop waiting for heads, apparantly there is some sort of BO issues @ AFR!

Shark In The Pond
02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
We drove out there to OP6 in june dragging a boat so .....come on over !

OldFaithful Squirter
08-17-2005, 09:31 AM
JETFEST 2005 HOT BOAT RALLY- Lake Corpus Christi
The annual big blow out hot boat rally (JETFEST) on Lake Corpus Christi near Mathis Texas off of Interstate Highway 37 is upon us again real soon. Planned for September 3rd thru the 5th 2005. Once again to be held at Sun Rise Beach on the point, off of Interstate 37 then off of Highway 359 South to Park Road 25! We have got the UP IN SMOKE cooking team scheduled to have there BBQ trailer on location again this year for the good food and tunes, David Hobbs is getting the T-shirts & Koozies designed for this years promotions, and with some luck we will have the helicopter out again giving us some fly byes for airial photos! (We hope still have to get with Zac to confirm). If so and the water conditions are correct for us all to go meet at the Blue Pump House on the water we will set up a time for Saturday or Sunday to take a group picture and show those Havasu folks just how we party in Texas Style and maybe someday they will just come and join us!!! Also keep in mind that Tony & Nora Guerra have organized a kick off party for Friday night which as soon as I get a final plan we will post that info. So come get started with us in Orange Grove Texas off Hwy 624 & 359 with a cold beer if you get here by Friday night. So keep me informed if anyone needs more info on the Rally and we look forward to seeing everyone again at JETFEST 2005, till then we will JET'CHA LATER.
thanks Kelly
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS -kcravenswp@aol.com
NOTE NEW MOBIL NUMBER-361-701-8657

wsm9808
08-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Kelly, Kara and I would like to make it this year. But I sold the Scarab and just bought a Eliminator Daytona hull and have a long way to go untill it is rigged and ready to run. I've missed having a jet the last 3 years, so we are looking forward to next spring with the new Daytona. Cant wait to get my roost up again. Hope we can make it next year.
To anyone thinking about going........If you like jet boats and good people and lots of fun.... JET FEST is THE event to attend. Its all bigger in Texas, especially the fun.
Scott

crf311
08-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Might have to try and make it. Sounds fun.

shaun
08-17-2005, 02:26 PM
the motor was unrepairable so i had to start with a new block and crank,...spendy new years!
the block is sitting on a stand as we speak @ Tom Papp's shop waiting for heads, apparantly there is some sort of BO issues @ AFR!
What happened to your motor, did a miss a thread?