i wish we had this in tenn
keepem comin!
we love it.. just a little shout to you kewl westys

LAVEYSABRE575
04-21-2006, 06:56 PM
yee haa............

77 Apollo
04-21-2006, 07:59 PM
was your cous playing a "banjo" while you were typing this ???? :rolleyes: :rollside: welcome you ****ry folk !!!
funny
we keep close in the south. thats true.
he's my lil cuz.. we grew up together. family we value, for sure
not going to stereotype the west.. which i could easily, poontang

BigBlockBaja
04-21-2006, 09:36 PM
You talk all F'in ghetto... Dumb *ss...
:yuk: :yuk: :rolleyes:

a catered life
04-22-2006, 05:17 AM
You talk all F'in ghetto... Dumb *ss...
:yuk: :yuk: :rolleyes:
ouch thats a little harsh

Kachina26
04-24-2006, 07:34 AM
yo yo yo? WTF is that? What the heck, we got room for a few more goof balls, welcome I think.

Cheap Thrills
04-24-2006, 07:55 AM
http://www.yoyoguy.com/yoyo/duncan/classicbutterfly.gif
The yo-yo is a toy consisting of two equally-sized discs of plastic, wood, or metal, connected with an axle, around which string is wound. There is a slip knot at the free end of the string, and, on a properly strung yo-yo, an uncut loop around the axle end which allows it to spin freely, or "sleep" upon reaching the string's end.
It is played by tying the string's free end around the middle finger, grasping the yo-yo, and then throwing it downwards with a smooth motion. As the axle spins within the loop, a gyroscopic effect occurs, permitting time to perform a number of movements. By flicking the wrist, the yo-yo can be made to return to the player's hand, with the cord again completely wound into the groove. Any movement, or combination of movements, which result in the return of the yo-yo to the player's hand in this fashion is considered a trick.
Yo-yoing is a popular pastime around the world. Although generally associated with children, it is not uncommon for people who gain a level of proficiency at the sport in youth to continue playing into adulthood. A yo-yo player is referred to as a yo-yoer.
C.T. :wink: