PDA

View Full Version : House cleaning in LHC.

OGShocker
02-16-2005, 06:52 AM
For anyone looking for a GREAT deal on house cleaning in the Lake Havasu City area. Please contact Jason at (928) 727-3547.
There are a few people on the boards who might speak to Jason's character. Let me tell you my view he is a father of three doing right by his wife and children. He holds down as many as three jobs during the week and still makes time to raise his children.
As far as prices go... It depends on what you want done. He is very reasonable and trustworthy. He will shampoo carpets, or just do light cleaning, what ever is needed. Windows etc. I think he just estimates hours and quotes a price base on how long he thinks it will take him.
Please help to support this family by giving Jason a shot.
Thank you!
OGS

GHTRIM
02-16-2005, 06:57 AM
Will he pick up the yard? I have some branches I cut last time I was at the house and have not picked them up. Would be nice to just pay someone to do it.
Thanks.

rivrbrat
02-16-2005, 07:24 AM
:hammer2: Thanks for the info. I just might give him a call. I have a home there and when we get into town we are alwasys cleaning and dusting and mopping. That's not what I want to be doing when I come into town.

OGShocker
02-16-2005, 07:59 AM
Will he pick up the yard? I have some branches I cut last time I was at the house and have not picked them up. Would be nice to just pay someone to do it.
Thanks.
He is a worker! He just might help you out. Give him a call! It never hurts to ask.

OGShocker
02-16-2005, 02:03 PM
ttt

Mr.Havasu
02-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Jason is a hard worker. He will do anything that needs to be done. He is also a very big guy so heavy work is not a problem. I know he will absolutly hall off your branches. He is very trustworthy to a fault. Thanks OG! let's get this kid some work.

summerlove
02-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Jason is a hard worker. He will do anything that needs to be done. He is also a very big guy so heavy work is not a problem. I know he will absolutly hall off your branches. He is very trustworthy to a fault. Thanks OG! let's get this kid some work.
is this your tile guy??? If so, I want to epoxy my new garage...

OGShocker
03-15-2005, 07:06 AM
Bump!!!

summerlove
03-15-2005, 07:40 AM
Bump!!!
you going this w/e to havasu? I have a botle of rum waiting....
send me an email if so

OGShocker
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
Ttt!

Havasu_Dreamin
09-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Is this person still doing this type of work in Havasu? Would those of you that used him in the past continue to recommend him? Just asking since it's been a while since this post was active.

OGShocker
09-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Is this person still doing this type of work in Havasu? Would those of you that used him in the past continue to recommend him? Just asking since it's been a while since this post was active.
He does the work when he can. I took him off my Sig Line because I needed the space to fock with HH... :notam:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-29-2005, 09:31 AM
He does the work when he can. I took him off my Sig Line because I needed the space to fock with HH... :notam:
Yeah, I noticed that, your sig line was the first place I went to find his number or send you a PM about getting it. Thanks for the update.