PDA

View Full Version : Thank's to a good friend; atomickitn!!!!!

OGShocker
02-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Last weekend I was reminded how awesome some people can be.
Atomickitn & I headed for the lake house for a "work" weekend. I knew in my heart of hearts we would work five hours then go to a bar. Hell it is LHC, it is what we do there, boat & booze.
Friday, we hit the Home Depot grabed few things and headed back to the house. We took a sawzall, hammers, skilsaw and a bit of humor and demo'ed 1/4 of our living area in the house. We hit the rack around 2 AM
Saturday 7:30 AM, AtK and I hit the landfill twice Home Depot once and hump a S**T load of work the rest of the day, building and setting a 22' beam, re-routing electrical and dry-walling to around 8:30PM Then Warlock 25 ‘s& INSman’s came by and took us out of work mode..(thank God I was ready for a break) The party broke up around 11:00/12:00. we hit the rack around 1:30AM
Sunday 7:30 AM, Home Depot run then a NICE breakfast at Casa Fernandez with AtK and the INSman family. (Thank you for breakfast Blaine)! We shot back to the house to finish what work we could by 6:00PM. We laid a sub-floor 25’X12’ and sheeted it with ¾ plywood. We were cleaned up and on the road by 6:30 PM.
I am telling you this entire story to emphasize just how nice it is to have a good friend. One who takes a weekend to help a friend out.. Atomickitn could have stayed home and laid out on the couch and gotten some much needed rest., instead , he drove four hours to the lake and worked his a$$ off to help a friend.
Thank you Bobby!

barbigrl
02-16-2005, 08:27 AM
I love Atm too!!!! He added some bonuses to his boat for the summer!! :D

INSman
02-16-2005, 08:53 AM
No doubt about that neighbor !!!

switchin'addiction
02-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Souds like you have got a hell of a good friend!!!

HOOTER SLED-
02-16-2005, 10:08 AM
Bobby's the shit. He didn't make it sound like it was that much work OG. You guys end up finishing up??? You should of hit me up. I'm always good for some labor. :rollside: You guys heading back out there this weekend for more work and fireworks???

RiverDave
02-16-2005, 10:12 AM
I wonder what he has going on this weekend? :D (see I need help thread)
RD