PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to some awesome people...

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:11 AM
for coming over and helping during my recovery after surgery;
Mrs. Roxysnow brought me dinner and kept me company with the kids for awhile, great kids
Irishgal hung out and watched movies with me.
Beer Factor came over and drank my beer, watched movies and picked stuff up for me. then we watched the UFC!
Dillagaf constantly gave me shite over the HB Forums
Shaken not Stirred made sure I didn't get too much sympathy
Everyone on the forums for posting good thoughts and prayers
My good friends
Kelly brought me lunch and waited on me
Neighbor Liz came over and did my laundry! and made me lunch, and anything else she saw needed doing
Garilee brought dinner for mom and I and hung out and made me smile
My neighbors Cindy, Don and the kids set me up with two way radios so I could call if I needed anything, and brought cookies!
Robin for pickin up some wine for me in Temecula
And to Missy for picking me up and takin me to the Super Bowl Party!
At times like this you realize how blessed you are in life, to have people who care about you enough to come by and see if you're ok.
Thanks everyone, I am getting better and feel good. Rock on HB!

bunny 166
02-16-2005, 10:14 AM
So glad to hear you're feeling better, Tim!! Now get in one of those helicopters and fly over my house so I can flash you!!! :D :p

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:17 AM
So glad to hear you're feeling better, Tim!! Now get in one of those helicopters and fly over my house so I can flash you!!! :D :p
DAHAM! I'm gonna go rent one! I'll have to take out a loan....

HOOTER SLED-
02-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm gonna steal a helicopter. :D
Dang Midlife, hope you recover soon it's almost boating season. Good luck man. Hope you are back to normal soon.

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:21 AM
I'm gonna steal a helicopter. :D
Dang Midlife, hope you recover soon it's almost boating season. Good luck man. Hope you are back to normal soon.
I know, its killin me not to be able to exercise yet, gotta get rid of this thick, burly winter coat!
thanks man.

bunny 166
02-16-2005, 10:26 AM
:D Burly is manly....you can hang with us anytime!!! :p

Domn8er
02-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Glad you're feeling better Tim. :rollside:

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:31 AM
:D Burly is manly....you can hang with us anytime!!! :p
Well, thank you ma'am! hope to see you guys out in Havasu this weekend? you may not recognize me, I'm chunky now, with a red face from the Prednisone...

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Glad you're feeling better Tim. :rollside:
thanks bud. I hope your truck issue is getting resolved...

topless
02-16-2005, 10:33 AM
I TRIED tocome over but YOU gave me the address to your horse. Oh well, at least your horse had a good dinner that night. :crossx: Glad you're feeling better.

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I TRIED tocome over but YOU gave me the address to your horse. Oh well, at least your horse had a good dinner that night. :crossx: Glad you're feeling better.
I swear, 30 seconds ago I thought of that! Thank you for trying, I guess the post-surgery euphoria combined with a call from Topless had my head spinning. I'm glad you got to meet my horse and those friends nevertheless! :( :p

bunny 166
02-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Well, thank you ma'am! hope to see you guys out in Havasu this weekend? you may not recognize me, I'm chunky now, with a red face from the Prednisone...
Been on Prednisone myself before, honey!! Hang in there--not going to be in Havi until Sunday afternoon, I think.... Going for a ride with the Kilrs :) :) Talk to you soon, and feel better!!!!! :smile: :smile: Cindy

dicudmore
02-16-2005, 11:28 AM
glad you're feeling better dude....and you're right, those are some awesome people :wink:

topless
02-16-2005, 11:34 AM
I swear, 30 seconds ago I thought of that! Thank you for trying, I guess the post-surgery euphoria combined with a call from Topless had my head spinning. I'm glad you got to meet my horse and those friends nevertheless! :( :p
Like I said, they were very cool people. :)

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 04:16 PM
glad you're feeling better dude....and you're right, those are some awesome people :wink:
Thanks, good peeps everywhere here! :cry:

Irishgal
02-16-2005, 04:30 PM
for coming over and helping during my recovery after surgery;
Mrs. Roxysnow brought me dinner and kept me company with the kids for awhile, great kids
Irishgal hung out and watched movies with me.
Beer Factor came over and drank my beer, watched movies and picked stuff up for me. then we watched the UFC!
Dillagaf constantly gave me shite over the HB Forums
Shaken not Stirred made sure I didn't get too much sympathy
Everyone on the forums for posting good thoughts and prayers
My good friends
Kelly brought me lunch and waited on me
Neighbor Liz came over and did my laundry! and made me lunch, and anything else she saw needed doing
Garilee brought dinner for mom and I and hung out and made me smile
My neighbors Cindy, Don and the kids set me up with two way radios so I could call if I needed anything, and brought cookies!
Robin for pickin up some wine for me in Temecula
And to Missy for picking me up and takin me to the Super Bowl Party!
At times like this you realize how blessed you are in life, to have people who care about you enough to come by and see if you're ok.
Thanks everyone, I am getting better and feel good. Rock on HB!
Your welcome.....glad to help out :smile:

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
So, your feeling better?
:wink:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-16-2005, 08:00 PM
So who gave you the sponge bath :)
His dog......ole' nad-licker.......hehe.... ;)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Yea.....Chunky....that's it!!! :rolleyes:
Oh....no....maybe Burly.....yea....that's it !!!! :notam:
Get back on the elliptical ya' big fat toad !!!!! :boxingguy
Hehe..... :p
CJG
:D

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Yea.....Chunky....that's it!!! :rolleyes:
Oh....no....maybe Burly.....yea....that's it !!!! :notam:
Get back on the elliptical ya' big fat toad !!!!! :boxingguy
Hehe..... :p
CJG
:D
with love like this I shant ever need enemies!

Midlife Advantage
02-16-2005, 10:11 PM
So, your feeling better?
:wink:
;yeah, thanks for asking, gettin there.