PDA

View Full Version : Labbed 24'p ....4 Blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE
02-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Im looking for one int he next month or two here...anyone got the hookups??? or just the prop???? i can get it labbed!!??
i think there is a guy in santa ana that gets and does em!! anyone know ??? thanx!!!! :confused: :cool:

dicudmore
02-16-2005, 10:46 AM
that be York props sir :cool:

THOR
02-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Frenchie,
I have a Mercury 5blade, High Five propeller for sale with the complete hub assembly. Check in the outdrive section. You can try it out if you like. No problem.

THOR
02-16-2005, 10:50 AM
that be York props sir :cool:
Dan is a smart man. Take it to York and tell him exactly what kind of boat your have, motor and what your boat does.

INSman
02-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Bronson does a great job too !!!

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 11:46 AM
frenchie,
i have one that has not even been used yet, i have the Raylar kit going on by boat right now and i will be using a 28p
it was a stock prop that Bronson hill labbed for me, it is in stain finnish.
pm me with you info and i can sell it to you.

djunkie
02-16-2005, 11:48 AM
frenchie,
i have one that has not even been used yet, i have the Raylar kit going on by boat right now and i will be using a 28p
it was a stock prop that Bronson hill labbed for me, it is in stain finnish.
pm me with you info and i can sell it to you.
If Frenchie doesn't want it I am interested. What kind of boat was it on?

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 11:51 AM
it was on my magic 29 wizard
oh, one detail though, it is an XR drive!

djunkie
02-16-2005, 11:58 AM
I'm not a prop expert so I was wondering if it would be better to buy a non-labbed prop so it can be labbed to per what I need it to do on my boat? Or is labbing all done the same. Just didn't want to buy a labbed prop if it wouldn't work on my setup.

RP1
02-16-2005, 12:03 PM
The prop should be labbed for your particular boat and motor package. They can re-lab a prop though, if it has not been cut to much already.

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:04 PM
i don't want to lie to you, i really think that it was set up as a standard lab job, it will raise your rpm about 300 or so to give you a little bit more.
they also help with the hole shot, but i have yet to run this prop, so i can't tell you.
but it was done by Bronson hill, it has their laser logo on it.

djunkie
02-16-2005, 12:04 PM
The prop should be labbed for your particular boat and motor package. They can re-lab a prop though, if it has not been cut to much already.
Thanks RP1 thats what I was wondering.

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:05 PM
PS- i'm not looking to get $900.00 bucks for it, i will take a fair offer.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
PS- i'm not looking to get $900.00 bucks for it, i will take a fair offer.
$ 1.27.....
You pay for shipping...... :notam:

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 12:55 PM
$ 1.27.....
You pay for shipping...... :notam:
i think it would make a great conversation piece for that price ;)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-16-2005, 01:03 PM
:wink:

FRENCHIE
02-16-2005, 04:47 PM
thanx chris am lookin into qa couple of possibilities right now!! will get abck to ya within the next few days!!!
:cool:

Chris Winn
02-16-2005, 05:02 PM
thanx chris am lookin into qa couple of possibilities right now!! will get abck to ya within the next few days!!!
no worries my boat is in the shop in Santa Ana right now, so if you want it i can have it pulled for you and we can meet up.
ps- i need to buy a new prop so, just let me know a fair price if you are interested- i will sell it for alot less than you can buy for another new one!

dexman38
02-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Chris when will your boat be done and what shop is installing the kit. I have been looking at the raylor kit.

jlnorthrup122
02-16-2005, 06:19 PM
Frenchie, check out Ebay I got my Ron Hill 32 p chopper for real cheap off ebay was a great deal!!! just watch there feedback! Good luck Bro!

LAPII
02-17-2005, 03:58 AM
I'm also intrested in the labbed prop I have a 28' Magic Deck. If you don't mind PM me with a fair price. Thanks in advance.

FRENCHIE
02-17-2005, 08:25 AM
Frenchie, check out Ebay I got my Ron Hill 32 p chopper for real cheap off ebay was a great deal!!! just watch there feedback! Good luck Bro!
thanx i checked out ebay yesterday, and nothing, but have an email out to bronson props righ tnow!!!

boxscore
02-17-2005, 08:34 AM
I've got a 24 that kissed the bottom a little ... i'll let it go very very very very cheap. lemme know

Chris Winn
02-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Chris when will your boat be done and what shop is installing the kit. I have been looking at the raylor kit.
the boat will be done i think next tuesday, they are doing the install at Westtech (SP) on the dyno, and HB is taking pictures for an article on the boat and motor
the shop doing the install is Extreme Marine in Santa Ana, they are great guys and have worked really well with Ray so far.
we will be testing it out at Ellsinor this next week i think for power gains after the dyno runs are complete at westttech.

rivercrazy
02-17-2005, 10:01 PM
I would HIGHLY recommend York Propellors in Anahiem Ca. That guy does all his own work and really knows his stuff. Everyone I know that has gone there has been very satisfied.

Faster Daddy
02-17-2005, 10:41 PM
I have a very nice (read no nicks or dings) 24 pitch Bravo 1 four blade lab by Bronson Propellers. PM me if anyone is interested.............
Brian

phebus
02-17-2005, 10:48 PM
I have a very nice (read no nicks or dings) 24 pitch Bravo 1 four blade lab by Bronson Propellers. PM me if anyone is interested.............
Brian
How do the Bronson Hill bravo props compare/differ from the actual Mercury Bravo 1 props?

FRENCHIE
02-18-2005, 10:28 AM
How do the Bronson Hill bravo props compare/differ from the actual Mercury Bravo 1 props?
YEA THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!??

THOR
02-18-2005, 10:46 AM
First BH doesnt make their own props, they do work on them that quite frankly arent up to par. Second, "Hill' propellers are different all together and has nothing to do with BH. I had a Hill prop and it wasnt worth a $hit. My opinion is have 'the prop shop' or 'york' do you lab and blueprinting and try to stay with either Mercury props or Hydromotive if you have the cash to spend.

FRENCHIE
02-18-2005, 02:19 PM
First BH doesnt make their own props, they do work on them that quite frankly arent up to par. Second, "Hill' propellers are different all together and has nothing to do with BH. I had a Hill prop and it wasnt worth a $hit. My opinion is have 'the prop shop' or 'york' do you lab and blueprinting and try to stay with either Mercury props or Hydromotive if you have the cash to spend.
ive kinda heard the same thang....go with york!!!!
;)