PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam:Need Dana44 Rear Axle for Jeep TJ

mbrown2
02-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Need a Dana44 Rear Axle for jeep TJ (97-03)......anybody have a hookup at a dealership, wrecking yard, drivetrain shop, etc...
I am on the jeep boards, and I check ebay, but I am checking here as well....got a bunch crap to put on my jeep, but need the rear 44 to start on the project...

Restless22
02-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Need a Dana44 Rear Axle for jeep TJ (97-03)......anybody have a hookup at a dealership, wrecking yard, drivetrain shop, etc...
I am on the jeep boards, and I check ebay, but I am checking here as well....got a bunch crap to put on my jeep, but need the rear 44 to start on the project...
Have you given pirate4x4.com a shot. They have a bunch chit for sale on thier forums. You might get lucky.
You know dynatrac as kick azz setup for TJs. (but bring your check book) :smile:

mbrown2
02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Have you given pirate4x4.com a shot. They have a bunch chit for sale on thier forums. You might get lucky.
You know dynatrac as kick azz setup for TJs. (but bring your check book) :smile:
Thanks...I will check out that forum...I have heard of it before....I have looked at the Dynatrac's...nice..
I am just an occassional crawler...easy stuff, we just got it about 5 months ago and I have some ARB's and Gears to put in it, but I was not going to do it until I upgraded the D35 in the rear...I even got the D44 Arbs and stuff when PORC was having its big sale in December. Just need to find a D44 at this point.

Restless22
02-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks...I will check out that forum...I have heard of it before....I have looked at the Dynatrac's...nice..
I am just an occassional crawler...easy stuff, we just got it about 5 months ago and I have some ARB's and Gears to put in it, but I was not going to do it until I upgraded the D35 in the rear...I even got the D44 Arbs and stuff when PORC was having its big sale in December. Just need to find a D44 at this point.
UMMMM...Why dont you just put upgraded axles in the 35? What size tires are you runnnin?

mbrown2
02-16-2005, 09:53 PM
UMMMM...Why dont you just put upgraded axles in the 35? What size tires are you runnnin?
33's currently, but I have 4.5 RE Lift that is going on when the lockers and gears go on, so after the 33's wear out, I will probably put 35's on.....so felt a little uncomfortable running the super 35 kit with the 35's long term...figure, I would just get a used 44 and go that route..

Restless22
02-17-2005, 09:19 AM
33's currently, but I have 4.5 RE Lift that is going on when the lockers and gears go on, so after the 33's wear out, I will probably put 35's on.....so felt a little uncomfortable running the super 35 kit with the 35's long term...figure, I would just get a used 44 and go that route..
Ill keep my eyes out for one!