PDA

View Full Version : Steering cable set up pics.

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Can someone show me some pics of the steering set ups. I have all the pics in my mind, I am converting from morse to cable. I just want to see the routing.
Thanks.

JWM
02-16-2005, 06:34 PM
dmontzsta: Come by the shop I have a 76 Sanger you can take all the pictures you want. Engine just went in but the V-Drive is still out of the boat. Easy to see everything you need to shoot.
Jim Wilkes
Wilkes Marine

GofastRacer
02-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Can someone show me some pics of the steering set ups. I have all the pics in my mind, I am converting from morse to cable. I just want to see the routing.
Thanks.
You can go to my profile and click the link and take a look at my Daytona, should give some ideas!..

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Thanks.
Mine even has cable, how old is that thing :( ..........( . )( . )..........

GofastRacer
02-16-2005, 07:34 PM
Cable is still used in new boats!. ;)

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Cable is still used in new boats!. ;)
He don't own a new boat, I seen pictures of it......( . )( . )....... :p How old is that other one he said ?

repo man
02-16-2005, 08:36 PM
hey donnie feel free to come look at mine any time, besides you know i'm gonna help you set it up.

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 08:53 PM
dmontzsta: Come by the shop I have a 76 Sanger you can take all the pictures you want. Engine just went in but the V-Drive is still out of the boat. Easy to see everything you need to shoot.
Jim Wilkes
Wilkes Marine
wow, hey Jim, glad you started posting again. It is me Donald...dont know if you knew that was my screen name. I might take you up on the offer, maybe we can go looking for some of those telephone polls in the lake again. :D

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 08:54 PM
hey donnie feel free to come look at mine any time, besides you know i'm gonna help you set it up.
I will for sure, going to call you up when I get ready.
Can you believe Jim started posting up?
:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 08:55 PM
If you would look at my sig you would know, dipshit.

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 08:56 PM
You can go to my profile and click the link and take a look at my Daytona, should give some ideas!..
Thanks Art, I will check it out.

dmontzsta
02-16-2005, 08:56 PM
He don't own a new boat, I seen pictures of it......( . )( . )....... :p How old is that other one he said ?
Kim, you are gay.

v-drive
02-17-2005, 04:17 AM
hey Kim Don's boat is a 64 Lavey Craft and I have a 66 Lavey. Drag your v-drive down to cbbb this year :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive

21rayson
02-17-2005, 05:50 AM
here's mine it is a calgo steering i got it at rex marine.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155a1_2_.JPG

JWM
02-17-2005, 06:48 PM
Donald: Thanks for your help at Irvine. My Ski friends are a bunch of bums. They want to use the water but not much help. By the way nice hair cut.
JW

Kim Hanson
02-17-2005, 07:47 PM
If you would look at my sig you would know, dipshit.
I was waiting for it to say " I was Noah's Pilot Boat " but it just sat there, looking like a pos :crossx: ........( . )( . )...........Cum Breath !

Kim Hanson
02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Kim, you are gay.
No shit Im happy, Im getting like $ 4500 bucks for my tax refund this year, now bite yourself.........( . )( . )....... :p Tweety Donald ! :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-17-2005, 07:56 PM
hey Kim Don's boat is a 64 Lavey Craft and I have a 66 Lavey. Drag your v-drive down to cbbb this year :coffeycup :coffeycup v-drive
V-Drive those are old boats :notam: Im not going to seen around the classics ( thats just a word for **** those are old )........( . )( . )........Will either one do 90 ? If not, its along way for nothing eh! :notam:

dmontzsta
02-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Donald: Thanks for your help at Irvine. My Ski friends are a bunch of bums. They want to use the water but not much help. By the way nice hair cut.
JW
No worries, I was glad to of helped and cleared the space for the big guns to run. I am sure I will catch you on the water ways again. Thanks for the hair compliment, it is low maintenence.

dmontzsta
02-17-2005, 09:15 PM
I was waiting for it to say " I was Noah's Pilot Boat " but it just sat there, looking like a pos :crossx: ........( . )( . )...........Cum Breath !
Thats original. I like how you sign off with your nick name now "cum breath". Thats real cute Kimmy, did the whacker boys give you that name?

dmontzsta
02-17-2005, 09:16 PM
No shit Im happy, Im getting like $ 4500 bucks for my tax refund this year, now bite yourself.........( . )( . )....... :p Tweety Donald ! :D :D
Tweety? WTF?
Kiss that $4500 good bye, your wife will spend it for you.

dmontzsta
02-17-2005, 09:17 PM
V-Drive those are old boats :notam: Im not going to seen around the classics ( thats just a word for **** those are old )........( . )( . )........Will either one do 90 ? If not, its along way for nothing eh! :notam:
oh yeah and your v-drive will do 90? hahahaha