PDA

View Full Version : How the F#@& do you Get an Avatar?

dupers
02-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Help! I'm about to smash this f ing computer! How do I re-size my picts to 150 by 150 pixels so I can get an avatar? Every time I try and get one, it says the picture is too large. I know I'm new to this stuff and I'm gonna get hammered, but help a bro out. Thanks.

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 08:02 PM
You need a photo software program that will shrink your picture, or cut it.
I use Paint Shop, it doesn't shrink, but it will show the 150 by 150 size and I cut the pic up. Or I e-mail it to Ahhell and he shrinks it for me :rollside:

Raisin Wake
02-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Check your PM..... :)

BarryMac
02-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Help! I'm about to smash this f ing computer! How do I re-size my picts to 150 by 150 pixels so I can get an avatar? Every time I try and get one, it says the picture is too large. I know I'm new to this stuff and I'm gonna get hammered, but help a bro out. Thanks.
you gotta have more posts than Debbolas before you can put up an Avatar... :supp: :supp:

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 08:25 PM
no, this site is easy, Mrs. Flyin Vee had to help me with my Riverratlife avitar, though :D

jdf
02-16-2005, 08:25 PM
oh boy i got a long way to go

hoolign
02-16-2005, 08:34 PM
press cntrl-alt-delete...it will resize all by itself
:hammerhea

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 08:35 PM
press cntrl-alt-delete...it will resize all by itself
:hammerhea
I was waiting for you to come and chew him out for not reading the instructions............lol ;)

hoolign
02-16-2005, 08:43 PM
I was waiting for you to come and chew him out for not reading the instructions............lol ;)
Nope can't bitch him out ! I checked and there is no match foir resizing avatars!
:D

JetBoatRich
02-16-2005, 08:58 PM
you gotta have more posts than Debbolas before you can put up an Avatar... :supp: :supp:
Not to many people qualify for that :eek:

Wasabe
02-16-2005, 08:58 PM
If you are running windows XP click on the link below. Download the microsoft image re-sizer.
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe
Once downloaded you can right click on the image and you will notice in the "re-size" option is now available.

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Nope can't bitch him out ! I checked and there is no match foir resizing avatars!
:D
LMAO!!!! :D :D
I was sooooooooo waiting for you..........

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:16 PM
LMAO!!!! :D :D
I was sooooooooo waiting for you..........
Well shit....I been on here since 00 and these topics have been gone over more times than the iron over my boxers....it gets stale after a bit...everyone has to learn..but you don't really want to learn ,if you don't try to find the knowledge first
I mean ..it's easy to ask , but doesnt it show more that you want to learn if you can't find the answewr after trying???..I know it's only a forumn..but it;s all applicable I figure! Am I wrong??

Debbolas
02-16-2005, 09:18 PM
NO, your right, they should take the time to read the instructions...............LOL :wink: It just cracks me up, because no one ever rags on them except you, refreshing, if ya ask me.....lol :wink:

hoolign
02-16-2005, 09:31 PM
NO, your right, they should take the time to read the instructions...............LOL :wink: It just cracks me up, because no one ever rags on them except you, refreshing, if ya ask me.....lol :wink:
I don't know..i figure if you want knowledge..you have to seek it first..it's easy to ask...how do i blow my nose??..try it first..if you end up with snot all over yourself..your doing it wrong!...but you tried!..then ask!!

Coleitis22
02-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Do you have photo shop? Then you need good looking gals with tight tiny butts and firm round hooters. If not the web will reject you. First you must get approval from Tom Brown or Hoolign. Then Jbb must scan the Avatar with one eye closed and the bisexuals need to fantasize the avatar. Only then my son, will you enter the Twilight Thread.

shueman
02-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Needs to be .JPG or .GIF - the internet does not like .BMP....

dupers
02-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Thanks for all the info!! I'll get it figured out.

WYRD
02-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Thanks for all the info!! I'll get it figured out.
So wheres the Avatar??