PDA

View Full Version : A Ltitle Hlep Pelase...some Tihngs In Lfie...

ACCEPTENCE
02-17-2005, 08:57 PM
...JUST KINDA MAKES YA GO HUMMMMM???
RAED TIHS AND SEE WAHT YOU TINHK.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cuold aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed! ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig Huh???
Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
SO WAHT DID YOU TIHNK???...???

Mohavekid
02-17-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't see a problem :D

Rexone
02-17-2005, 09:00 PM
...JUST KINDA MAKES YA GO HUMMMMM???
RAED TIHS AND SEE WAHT YOU TINHK.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cuold aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was raednig. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed! ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig Huh???
Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
SO WAHT DID YOU TIHNK???...???
u fgorgt to use the kim hasnon anti carnatard trnasltaor on it.

Phat Daddy
02-17-2005, 09:02 PM
looks good to me.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-17-2005, 09:04 PM
That was simple to read!!! I thought maybe it was my dislexic(sp) crap that kicked me in tune.... :D Since it's easier for me to read upside down some times then the right way!!!!! :eek: :D

Perfect Mixer
02-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Well, now you got my brain all scrambled! Time for another drink!

ACCEPTENCE
02-17-2005, 09:07 PM
I'm just thinkin the human mind is pretty powerful!!!
Pretty damn amazing isn't it :D :D :D .

Coleitis22
02-17-2005, 09:08 PM
What if you're dyslexic? :D

Phat Daddy
02-17-2005, 09:08 PM
That was simple to read!!! I thought maybe it was my dislexic(sp) crap that kicked me in tune.... :D Since it's easier for me to read upside down some times then the right way!!!!! :eek: :D
Way is it that women are the only ones who can read upside down :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
02-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Ooh, that's weird. From now on I am skipping the spellcheck. :D

AirtimeLavey
02-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Wow, that's azamnig! You could actually read that w/o much problem. Funny thing is, I've seen other posts in other threads that were spelled properly, and yet, I had no idea what they were saying?? :idea: :hammer2:

Flying Tiger
02-17-2005, 09:52 PM
I actually read that faster than if it had been written in the Queens own english.
Good point made.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Way is it that women are the only ones who can read upside down :rollside:
It's the same reason we can hear what your saying from the other room while whispering!!!! :p Because we're special :D