PDA

View Full Version : Glamis weather

unleashed
02-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Well so far its rained all morning. It looks like it is going to clear I hope! Im on my labtop in my moho just chillin! Oh well better than being at home!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Jordy
02-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Wet smooth dunes are the best. Riding out there is great like that. Unfortunately, lots of stuff gets broken on these kind of weekends because of that extra hookup.
Have a good time Deano. :D

RobR.
02-18-2005, 12:19 PM
A guy I work with called about 1 hour ago and said it is raining really hard.
He said it was been raining all morning.

bohica
02-18-2005, 12:44 PM
I heard they graded wash road again after last weeks storm. Any word on it's condition after the rain today?
Sucked taking the brand new rig down that muddy road last weekend.

2sand2
02-18-2005, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=unleashed]Well so far its rained all morning. It looks like it is going to clear I hope! Im on my labtop in my moho just chillin! Oh well better than being at home!
Deano
damn it, wish we were there. it is clear and sunny in Vista right now so.... have a great weekend.

Jordy
02-18-2005, 12:52 PM
I heard they graded wash road again after last weeks storm. Any word on it's condition after the rain today?
Sucked taking the brand new rig down that muddy road last weekend.
That's why you camp at Gecko. ;) :D

BOBALOO
02-18-2005, 01:38 PM
I just talked to a buddy an hour ago and he said it is not raining in Ocotillo Wells but he is gonna call when he gets to glamis and let us know what it's like there. We are leaving for glamis in a few hours. I hope we get lucky with the weather.

Ziggy
02-18-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm heading out in a few hours too---we might get lucky from the weather reports I'm getting, at least for Saturday.
I'm hoping. :squiggle:
Any wind Deano?

Mrs. casean
02-18-2005, 02:46 PM
Have fun everyone! If Supercross wasn't in SD tomorrow, we'd be going! Hoping to make it out in 3 weeks... I hope the rain holds out for you all!