PDA

View Full Version : Rex Marine

esabataj
02-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know what a stand up guy Mike (Rexone) the owner of Rex Marine is. There was a pricing error on his web site and I sent him a PM to let him know. Not only did he make it right but he called me personally to work it out. It's company owners like this that make the boating world special.
Thanks Mike
You will get alot more of my business

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-18-2005, 01:31 PM
I agree.. we had called him about some mufflers . we got every answer answered for us and when we were all done on the phone we had no questions. Very stand up and professional. The world needs more business owners like this. He is A1 in our book. :smile: :cool: :D

PHX ATC
02-18-2005, 01:35 PM
When I merely called him and queried him about mufflers for about 1/2 an hour, he didn't flinch at all, spilled his thoughts and research on mufflers and chatted with me like I was his only customer in the world.
Great guy. Too bad we're getting out of boating for awhile. I wonder if boating products will fit my wife's horse trailer? :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
02-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Rex Marine kicks ass. :)
With all the time Mike put into helping me select and modify parts, I don't know how they make money.
Mike is a great guy... for a v-drive owner. :D

topless
02-18-2005, 02:00 PM
He does get upset when I'm late on my space rental for my trailer. :D

barbigrl
02-18-2005, 02:02 PM
He does get upset when I'm late on my space rental for my trailer. :D
Your horse trailor? lol

Rexone
02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know what a stand up guy Mike (Rexone) the owner of Rex Marine is. There was a pricing error on his web site and I sent him a PM to let him know. Not only did he make it right but he called me personally to work it out. It's company owners like this that make the boating world special.
Thanks Mike
You will get alot more of my business
Thanx it was nice talking with you, your order will roll out on schedule the first of the week... Stay outta that rain... :(