PDA

View Full Version : SPAM: Simi Valley House For Sale

CAHotRodBoy
02-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Moving out!
3Bd, 2 bath, 2 car garage, covered car(boat)port, lots of parking, needs cosmetics (carpet, paint, etc). Special "as is" price for Hot Boaters: $465K. If it doesn't sell in a couple weeks I'll be painting and fixing and list for $500K through a realtor.
Can also do a package deal with my 28' Cigarette!

CA Stu
02-18-2005, 06:54 PM
I'll give you my shoelaces and a nickel.
Thanks
CA Stu

CAHotRodBoy
02-18-2005, 07:01 PM
I'll give you my shoelaces and a nickel.
Thanks
CA Stu
What kinda shoes are the laces from?

Outnumbered
02-18-2005, 07:09 PM
Moving out!
3Bd, 2 bath, 2 car garage, covered car(boat)port, lots of parking, needs cosmetics (carpet, paint, etc). Special "as is" price for Hot Boaters: $465K. If it doesn't sell in a couple weeks I'll be painting and fixing and list for $500K through a realtor.
Can also do a package deal with my 28' Cigarette!
Where you running to?

CAHotRodBoy
02-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Vegas, baby!
Going in partners in a hot rod shop in Henderson. Looks like I'll be boating on Mead.

Outnumbered
02-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Vegas, baby!
Going in partners in a hot rod shop in Henderson. Looks like I'll be boating on Mead.
Nice, I almost bought a house there and backed out. I have two daughters and had a nightmare that one grew up to be a stripper and the other a cocktail waitress :D
All kidding aside, it is a nice place to live. Good luck moving. I love the desert. No regrets here.
OL

CAHotRodBoy
02-18-2005, 07:27 PM
I had that dream too, only they weren't my daughters! :jawdrop: :D :D :D
Henderson seams pretty nice and houses cost less than half of what they do here. My only concern is the summer heat.

OutCole'd
02-18-2005, 07:30 PM
I had that dream too, only they weren't my daughters! :jawdrop: :D :D :D
Henderson seams pretty nice and houses cost less than half of what they do here. My only concern is the summer heat.
Make sure to really check those prices. It seems as though it is hard to find a decent house for under 400k here now. And yes, it does average over 80 here in the Summer. :D
Congrats & best of luck to you.

CAHotRodBoy
02-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Make sure to really check those prices. It seems as though it is hard to find a decent house for under 400k here now. And yes, it does average over 80 here in the Summer. :D
Congrats & best of luck to you.
Thanks!
I was there last weekend with a realtor. Looked at about 10 houses in Henderson, 3 & 2 with 2 car garage & RV, $250K - $280K. All pretty nice, fairly new, in good neighborhoods. Had realtors sending me other listings all week, same specs but $220K to $250K. Heading back over on Sunday for a couple days and will check them out. It'll be nice to not have a mortgage payment! :D

OutCole'd
02-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks!
I was there last weekend with a realtor. Looked at about 10 houses in Henderson, 3 & 2 with 2 car garage & RV, $250K - $280K. All pretty nice, fairly new, in good neighborhoods. Had realtors sending me other listings all week, same specs but $220K to $250K. Heading back over on Sunday for a couple days and will check them out. It'll be nice to not have a mortgage payment! :D
Thats good news on the housing prices you have found. Maybe they are starting to adjust back to reality.
The house next door to me is on the market for $560k, 3/2 2300sq. ft. No RV or Pool. So I know it is still rediculous in some places here.
No mortgage sure sounds great though.

Outnumbered
02-19-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks!
That sounds real cheap. The house we were going to buy was about $350k for 4 bed 3bath over by Seven Hills, now its going for about $500k. I would say you can't go wrong for those prices you are quoting but be careful of the cheaper areas if you have kids. Just be sure you are in a good school district. We found that the schools had alot to do with the prices. Do your research and good luck.
OL

CAHotRodBoy
02-19-2005, 08:09 PM
That sounds real cheap. The house we were going to buy was about $350k for 4 bed 3bath over by Seven Hills, now its going for about $500k. I would say you can't go wrong for those prices you are quoting but be careful of the cheaper areas if you have kids. Just be sure you are in a good school district. We found that the schools had alot to do with the prices. Do your research and good luck.
OL
Thanks, OL.
No kids, too old to have any and no wife. So don't have to worry about schools. Still doing research though. I have time so don't have to make a hasty decision.

Flying Tiger
02-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Thanks!
It'll be nice to not have a mortgage payment! :D
That says a lot.