PDA

View Full Version : dam when the posse is out they're OUT

a catered life
02-19-2005, 08:51 AM
theres more action watching a mouse piss than in this room without the p.p hurry up and get back on the boards :cry:

Desert Rat
02-19-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm here for you Willie.......................................Willi e :D

a catered life
02-19-2005, 11:45 AM
now thats love :) thought you went to mexico this weekend or did i read wrong?

LUVNLIFE
02-19-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm checking in Willie. Just out in the garage working on the Daytona watching the rain come down. ;)

a catered life
02-19-2005, 12:07 PM
hey cale how the project going and did you get a new ride? guess i'm out now time to make some money

LUVNLIFE
02-19-2005, 12:09 PM
we are a two boat family Willie. I'm stripping the carpet and adhesive out of it right now. It has parque floors so I like them exposed. They look cool.

Rod-64
02-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Wassup Cale???
Damn, I live 45 min from the fireworks and I can't even make it. :hammerhea
Did Mark take his boat do you know???

LUVNLIFE
02-19-2005, 12:26 PM
What's up Rod? Why aren't you going? Gotta work? A whole gang of them went and I'm not sure who took their boats and who didn't.

Rod-64
02-19-2005, 12:44 PM
We have to work on a big bid for the city of Havasu...........plus I'm putting up metal closet rods cuz Terry has so much crap she don't even wear the wood ones were bending beyond repair. :lightsabe

LUVNLIFE
02-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Good luck on the bid and use 1/4" thick round stock :D

a catered life
02-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Good luck on the bid and use 1/4" thick round stock :D
key word here round stock :D you so nasty cale ;)

LUVNLIFE
02-20-2005, 11:59 AM
And you know I don't even try, it just naturally comes out :)

a catered life
02-20-2005, 07:23 PM
And you know I don't even try, it just naturally comes out :)
lol

JetBoatRich
02-20-2005, 08:01 PM
theres more action watching a mouse piss than in this room without the p.p hurry up and get back on the boards :cry:
What's up Willie :D we are back and ready to post :rolleyes:
Had a great time, back in one piece and worn out :(

a catered life
02-21-2005, 04:55 PM
well hello stranger just talked to larry he just getting back and hes tired also glad you all had a safe trip :) how was the weather?

JetBoatRich
02-21-2005, 05:47 PM
well hello stranger just talked to larry he just getting back and hes tired also glad you all had a safe trip :) how was the weather?
The weather was off and on. drizzle's Saturday morning, then clear all the way up to when we left yesterday :D 2 days of riding will wear you out :(

a catered life
02-21-2005, 06:10 PM
The weather was off and on. drizzle's Saturday morning, then clear all the way up to when we left yesterday :D 2 days of riding will wear you out :(
lol key words here"two days of riding will wear you out" :sqeyes: a mind is a terrible thing to waste :(

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey Willie did you miss me???? ;) ;)
We were in Havi!

a catered life
02-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Hey Willie did you miss me???? ;) ;)
We were in Havi!
can i say hell yea :eek: did u have fun hanging out? heard the weather sucked..........tell my buddy the water pump was bad so they are fixing it for free and i also had bad gas in that second tank and we are rebuilding the carb

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
can i say hell yea :eek: did u have fun hanging out? heard the weather sucked..........tell my buddy the water pump was bad so they are fixing it for free and i also had bad gas in that second tank and we are rebuilding the carb
We had a great time. Friday was a rough day driving in the rain. But the firework show went off. Great show. A must to take the kids to.
Met up with DMVQueen, Raff, SoCalFun in Havi finally after playing cell phone tag all weekend. ;)
Great news on the boat. Good thing you did a close to home test ride first. ;)

a catered life
02-21-2005, 06:24 PM
glad you made it safely. yea thats why i wanted to go out at least 2-3 short trips before going on a longer trip.

raff
02-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Well, we made it home safely, had about as good a trip coming home as Sean and Dia had going out,,,, pulling a boat no less, 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, was it POURING RAIN at the 210/57 split in Diamond Bar!!!!!
Rained ALL THE WAY HOME FROM THERE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok still have a road buzz going on sorry, Larry, Marina, you guys made it ok?????? How was the weather!!!
Don't think we will be making trips to Havasu with the boat so early in the year, but Sunday, took the boat out,,, AHHH, what a beautiful day, that was the reason we took the boat, sun was out, some clouds, a little cold, but it beats sittn around the house, heard it rained bad here all weekend.
Had a great time seeing everyong, imagine we ran into Sean and Dia at Stevos at London Bridge, after playing phone tag all weekend.
Going to go gell in front of the TV now, see you all soon, will post some pics of the races later.
Mark out

Just-Us
02-21-2005, 07:13 PM
So, what's the word on Cal City this Sunday 2/27?

JetBoatRich
02-21-2005, 07:23 PM
So, what's the word on Cal City this Sunday 2/27?
Not sure yet, but we would like to meet up with Dia and Sean :D if they let us :supp:

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Not sure yet, but we would like to meet up with Dia and Sean :D if they let us :supp:
It is still a GO so far. Leaving sometime Friday. You guys have to go! :D

JetBoatRich
02-21-2005, 07:32 PM
It is still a GO so far. Leaving sometime Friday. You guys have to go! :D
That is what I will tell Stephanie :eek: we have to go :hammerhea Dia said so :wink:

Just-Us
02-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Let me know as soon as you can :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2005, 07:37 PM
That is what I will tell Stephanie :eek: we have to go :hammerhea Dia said so :wink:
I hope she says "YES!" Besides you said she was easy! :rolleyes: :D

JetBoatRich
02-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Let me know as soon as you can :D
WHY
No problem Scott, I need to see how things go up North. :eek:

SoCal_fun
02-22-2005, 08:24 AM
Well, we made it home safely, had about as good a trip coming home as Sean and Dia had going out,,,, pulling a boat no less, 7 hours!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, was it POURING RAIN at the 210/57 split in Diamond Bar!!!!!
Rained ALL THE WAY HOME FROM THERE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok still have a road buzz going on sorry, Larry, Marina, you guys made it ok?????? How was the weather!!!
Don't think we will be making trips to Havasu with the boat so early in the year, but Sunday, took the boat out,,, AHHH, what a beautiful day, that was the reason we took the boat, sun was out, some clouds, a little cold, but it beats sittn around the house, heard it rained bad here all weekend.
Had a great time seeing everyong, imagine we ran into Sean and Dia at Stevos at London Bridge, after playing phone tag all weekend.
Going to go gell in front of the TV now, see you all soon, will post some pics of the races later.
Mark out
We're all good, thanks. Had a great time on sunday. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. Thank goodness with all the rain Sat. and Monday.
Glad to have the family home safe. Glad everyone made it home ok.
Talk to you all soon. Maybe some pics later today.