PDA

View Full Version : Porshe Speedster Boat

Dusty Times
02-19-2005, 09:58 AM
New Porsche Speedster boat
As stated in Motor Boating Magazine:
Starting this month, select Porsche dealerships will sell the 25-foot Speedster, a 70-mph sportboat powered b y a 500-hp modified Porshe automotive engine. The hot rod will boast state-of-the-art composite construction and will come with a carbon fiber water ski as standard equipment. Production will be limited to five hundred units the first year. For more info www.porschedesignyachts.com.
Can't upload the pic from the mag but it looks like it should do more than 70 with a 500.

uvindex
02-19-2005, 11:49 AM
New Porshe Speedster boat
As stated in Motor Boating Magazine:
Starting this month, select Porshe dealerships will sell the 25-foot Speedster, a 70-mph sportboat powered b y a 500-hp modified Porshe automotive engine. The hot rod will boast state-of-the-art composite construction and will come with a carbon fiber water ski as standard equipment. Production will be limited to five hundred units the first year. For more info www.porshedesignyachts.com
.You mean Porsche, like the auto manufacturer, right? The link above doesn't work for me, and neither does www.porschedesignyachts.com (using the correct spelling of Porsche). Did the link work for you? Boat sounds interesting.

Blacksheep
02-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Neither one of the links worked for me. I tried doing a search on Yahoo and Google and nothing came up. :(

Dusty Times
02-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm a little rough on my German spelling.
I can't get the link to work now either.
Sorry.

Forkin' Crazy
02-19-2005, 02:31 PM
500hp and 70mph...... :idea:
Sounds like a car boat to me!!! :supp:
;)