PDA

View Full Version : Help, I Need A Jet Away

NELSON#109
02-19-2005, 01:33 PM
i got my pop off and as soon as all my boat junk gets back from the powder coater ill be throwing the cp tunnel back together. i still need a JET AWAY. im trying to get this thing to Ming by the second race. i would love to have a new one, but ill take a used one in good condition. like most people, my boat has raped my wallet, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, NELSON#109.

Ken F
02-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Nelson, those are damned scarce used. Might try calling Daune (316) 794-8616 sometimes he has a used one which he completly goes through before sale.....
Ken F

BLEWBAYOU1
02-19-2005, 02:47 PM
There was someone on the board recently that had a used one for sell,like new.
Brian :cool:
Here it is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im selling my brand new never used jetaway for $975.00 plus shipping,this is a great deal since duane sells them for 975 rebuilt. I can take paypal also.
Last edited by sanger mike : 01-20-2005 at 10:51 PM.

NELSON#109
02-19-2005, 04:48 PM
i saw the one posted a while back, steelcomp & i both tried to get it. no luck, that thing was gone before it hit the board. im gonna call high tech on monday, just thought id throw it out there to see if anyone else had a line on one. if anyone does please contact me. thanx, NELSON#109

steelcomp
02-19-2005, 07:54 PM
i saw the one posted a while back, steelcomp & i both tried to get it. no luck, that thing was gone before it hit the board. im gonna call high tech on monday, just thought id throw it out there to see if anyone else had a line on one. if anyone does please contact me. thanx, NELSON#109
I talked to Duane...says he has a waiting list of about 36 people for used/ rebuilt units.

NELSON#109
02-20-2005, 01:04 PM
oh well, guess ill shell out more $$$$$ and get a new one. does anyone know where i can get a new one? who sells them? who makes them?

Ken F
02-20-2005, 01:49 PM
This one I can answer! lol Call Duane Oblander at HTP. (see above post for number) He is the inventer of it.
Ken F

pops1
02-21-2005, 09:55 AM
i got my pop off and as soon as all my boat junk gets back from the powder coater ill be throwing the cp tunnel back together. i still need a JET AWAY. im trying to get this thing to Ming by the second race. i would love to have a new one, but ill take a used one in good condition. like most people, my boat has raped my wallet, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx, NELSON#109. I carry them for the Racers and have one in Stock. Have not seen or heard of a used one around.
Maybe Jim Brock @ Cyclone Speed & Marine could have one. Dave @ Aggressor.

NELSON#109
02-21-2005, 06:44 PM
thanx for the help, one of my sponsers said hes gonna grab one from duane tomarrow. hopefully the rain will stop so i can get back to work on this boat. cant wait to get it wet. thanx again, Nelson...

steelcomp
02-21-2005, 06:47 PM
thanx for the help, one of my sponsers said hes gonna grab one from duane tomarrow. hopefully the rain will stop so i can get back to work on this boat. cant wait to get it wet. thanx again, Nelson... :yuk:

Brooski
02-21-2005, 07:12 PM
thanx for the help, one of my sponsers said hes gonna grab one from duane tomarrow. hopefully the rain will stop so i can get back to work on this boat. cant wait to get it wet. thanx again, Nelson...
The Coors truck is gonna pick it up? So you hope the rain will stop.........but you can't wait to get it wet? Uncover it, and you can achieve the latter with the former....... :p I guess Santa Paula has dry rain

steelcomp
02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
The Coors truck is gonna pick it up? So you hope the rain will stop.........but you can't wait to get it wet? Uncover it, and you can achieve the latter with the former....... :p I guess Santa Paula has dry rain
He's liable to need a boat just to get down the street!!!
OK...it can stop now!!!

Fogged Gullwing
02-22-2005, 02:36 AM
Nelson,
Give Squirtin thunder a shout he told some guy in Nor cal to call me about one. The guy called me the day I sent my money order to Duane. He said he wanted a grand for it. Duane will get you a new one for a little more. Did you and brooski check out turners machinery?
Later BK

NELSON#109
02-22-2005, 12:32 PM
ill try to get there this week. i was out most of the weekend, and was pretty worthless all day yesterday. ill get there soon. Nelson.