PDA

View Full Version : Bottoms Up!!!

Roostertail
02-19-2005, 05:13 PM
This is a project!! Hope it will be ready for Anna.
Mike, Thanks for your help today!!!
Terry
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3060100_0190a.jpg

Wet Dream
02-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Is this a paint job, or are there some major plans to go along with it?

Roostertail
02-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Right now it is a paint job, but who knows what might go with it????

sleekcraft76
02-22-2005, 04:31 PM
i feel your pain been there. :)

fat rat
02-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Right now it is a paint job, but who knows what might go with it????
Good luck.............I can' wait to see it.
It's hard to stop..............once you start. :wink:

MarKist
02-23-2005, 08:53 AM
i feel your pain been there. :)
yeah what Mikie said,! :D :D Buddy I'm gonna tell ya ,If your gonna make it to Anna in that boat! I see alot of late nites and all day weekends !SO GET BUSY :D what am I saying! :jawdrop: I don't even know you, you might be some kinda paint and body guru ...good luck :clover:
Markist

MizBubba
02-23-2005, 11:14 AM
yeah what Mikie said,! :D :D Buddy I'm gonna tell ya ,If your gonna make it to Anna in that boat! I see alot of late nites and all day weekends !SO GET BUSY :D what am I saying! :jawdrop: I don't even know you, you might be some kinda paint and body guru ...good luck :clover:
Markist
It can be done! :cool: This is the time of year we started on the Bubbajet last year, and we did a complete overhaul... new floor, fiberglass, interior, paint, engine (twice! :2purples: ) etc. We still made it to Anna! If we can do it, so can he!!!
Git R Done!!! :hammerhea

MizBubba
02-23-2005, 11:16 AM
It can be done! :cool: This is the time of year we started on the Bubbajet last year, and we did a complete overhaul... new floor, fiberglass, interior, paint, engine (twice! :2purples: ) etc. We still made it to Anna! If we can do it, so can he!!!
...'Course we had the truly EXPERT help of Sleekcraft76.
Love ya, Mike!!! :D :D

MarKist
02-23-2005, 11:21 AM
oh no dought,it can be done.......all it takes is TIME & MONEY $$ :cool:
Markist

MANIC MECHANIC
02-23-2005, 05:04 PM
You should go ahead and blueprint the bottom while you have it flipped. :idea:
Tim