PDA

View Full Version : New stereo system

Procraftkev
02-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Im getting a new system installed The stereo guy wants to install zapco amps with memphis subs. Does anybody know about the quality of these amps and subs? Any help would be appreicated.Thanks

Havasu Hangin'
02-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Most places try to push only what they sell...but I've never heard anything bad about Zapco. Did he tell you the models?

riverbound
02-19-2005, 11:36 PM
The Zapco stuff is generally pretty good stuff, but I wonder why he would be mating it to the memphis stuff. he is using pretty decent quality amps with low end subs. Makes one wonder if he is just selling you what he has in stock or if he actuaslly put thought into designing your system and making sure he is using the right components for your application. I have ssen way too many systems where the shop focused on selling the customer what they had in stock instead of selling the customer what they need.

Cole Trickle
02-21-2005, 09:25 AM
I have had the Zapco AG350 & AG360 for about 5 years now with no troubles.(3 different cars)
96 Silverado
00 Camaro SS
03 Silverado
I will be installing these in my next boat to keep the tradition alive.
Brandin

Procraftkev
02-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Just got home with the boat, The system the installed pounds hard, Im very pleased with the quailty of ther work alot of attn to detail was put in to it. I recamend On the go audio in victerville. Talk to chad or jeff they will hook you up. When I save more money IM going back for more.

riverbound
02-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Just got home with the boat, The system the installed pounds hard, Im very pleased with the quailty of ther work alot of attn to detail was put in to it. I recamend On the go audio in victerville. Talk to chad or jeff they will hook you up. When I save more money IM going back for more.
I know the guys at On the go. They turn aout some pretty decent work. good to hear you are happy with it.

syke-o
02-25-2005, 10:31 AM
lets see some pics of the install... :D

Procraftkev
03-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Most places try to push only what they sell...but I've never heard anything bad about Zapco. Did he tell you the models?
The head unit I went with is a Alpine CDA9847,amps are the Zapco Reference 360.4 and Zapco Reference 750.2,The subs are Memphis Model #12-m3124,two sets of components 6.5 Mclass Model# 15-mcsq6.5 and four 6x9 Mclass Model#15-mc69 All running at 2ohm's. The signal to the amps is ran through In-line Symbilink Transmitters to achieve a balanced line signal transmission.The system is just Incredible! The guys at on the go Audio really know how to build a great system.

Procraftkev
03-05-2005, 10:14 AM
lets see some pics of the install... :D
Im going to buy a digital camera and I will post some pic's.

ON THE GO AUDIO
03-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Hey Pck This On The Go Audio Is Hesperia This Is Not Chads Shop He Is Not Apart Of These Boards This Is Paul.

ON THE GO AUDIO
03-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey Pck Hey Sorry About The Message Before But I Did Not Know Chad Is Apart Of The Boards.

Procraftkev
03-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey paul its not a problem It's all about promoting "ON THE GO AUDIO" I think you guys do a very good job,and treat people fair. :cool:

ON THE GO AUDIO
03-24-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey Pck I Said That About Chad Because I Have Been A Member For A Long Time Under a different screen name And I Know Alot Of The Hb Forum Members. I Am At The River All The Time. Maybe I Will See You Out There.

Procraftkev
03-25-2005, 05:23 AM
Sounds good to me,I really enjoyed hanging out with your friend Havasu Lvr and his family really cool people, See you out there. :cool: