PDA

View Full Version : Art V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 03:13 AM
Keep on towing BEEEYATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu missed some lame ASS fights. Nothing special. Just chillin with the homies. We'll make it up!!!

JackieV
02-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I was pretty sad... I was looking forward to playing with my Sancha! Art says you should have called him at 3am, he was still on the road. And believe it or not I was home ALONE waiting for some action!!! He still is to tired to give me some ding dong! :burningm:

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I was pretty sad... I was looking forward to playing with my Sancha! Art says you should have called him at 3am, he was still on the road. And believe it or not I was home ALONE waiting for some action!!! He still is to tired to give me some ding dong! :burningm:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnn!!!. You should of just saddled up and did all the work woman!! :D Poor guy, I can't believe he was still out there that late. We need to hook up again soon. Had a good time last night. Finally met Phat Daddy's wife. She was way cool. We'll definetely be hanging out with them more in the future. I'm surprised I'm not really hung over. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-20-2005, 01:32 PM
I have to agree David's wife Maria was cool, very nice :p There will definetly(sp) be more hangin out!!!! I missed you gurl!!!! We def. have to get together soon!!!! HHMMMMM, What can we make up to party??? LOL Call me!!! :p

Phat Daddy
02-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Whazzzz up yalllll!

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Yo yo yo. You guys move more today???

Phat Daddy
02-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Yo yo yo. You guys move more today???
Yeah man, I was putting up some overhead storage units up in the garage.

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah man, I was putting up some overhead storage units up in the garage.
Are you getting my house and my boat ready??? :wink:

Phat Daddy
02-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Are you getting my house and my boat ready??? :wink:
Dude its been ready... don't be scared of a little drive.

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't really remember, maybe from the fog of all the alcohol last night, it's not sold right???

Phat Daddy
02-20-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't really remember, maybe from the fog of all the alcohol last night, it's not sold right???
Alcohol, If you call holding that drink until the ice melts :D and yeah it is in a 10 day appraisal period.

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Alcohol, If you call holding that drink until the ice melts :D and yeah it is in a 10 day appraisal period.
Maybe we need to talk price????? :rollside: And what do you mean??? How many beers did I drink before I got to the rum and Cokes??

Phat Daddy
02-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Maybe we need to talk price????? :rollside: And what do you mean??? How many beers did I drink before I got to the rum and Cokes??
Alright, you did drink a few...man, when we hit the freeway I was out :sleeping:

JackieV
02-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnn!!!. You should of just saddled up and did all the work woman!! :D Poor guy, I can't believe he was still out there that late. We need to hook up again soon. Had a good time last night. Finally met Phat Daddy's wife. She was way cool. We'll definetely be hanging out with them more in the future. I'm surprised I'm not really hung over. :D
HEY!!! IF HE WOULD HAVE JUST TURNED OVER ON TO HIS BACK!!! BELIEVE ME I WOULD HAVE SADDLED UP ALRIGHT!!! AND if the toys weren't in storage I wouldn't have been so pissed off the whole day!!! :argue:
Mrs. Kilrtoy has to tell me where I can get one of those glass dilly's... :wink:
Although it's still early and we are alone one more night... :p

JackieV
02-20-2005, 09:07 PM
I have to agree David's wife Maria was cool, very nice :p There will definetly(sp) be more hangin out!!!! I missed you gurl!!!! We def. have to get together soon!!!! HHMMMMM, What can we make up to party??? LOL Call me!!! :p
I miss you too!!! And if Art gets this job in AZ this weekend then we will be packing up early and off to AZ sooner then I thought. Which means... we will have to have a MOVING OUT OF CALI PARTY! Either way we need some quality f*@king time together! :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Shoot, if it does'nt sell, call me and I'll grab the bull by the nutz and we'll buy it!!!!!!! Dumb ass scurred of a little traffic :D
Tell ur wifey I said hello....................

HOOTER SLED-
02-21-2005, 08:06 AM
Shoot, if it does'nt sell, call me and I'll grab the bull by the nutz and we'll buy it!!!!!!! Dumb ass scurred of a little traffic :D
Just don't wanna be too far from home at work so I can still get my nooners. :devil: :rollside:

JackieV
02-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Just don't wanna be too far from home at work so I can still get my nooners. :devil: :rollside:
Artv didn't go to work today...yup, I left the poor man without feeling in his legs! That also means he will be giving up the snasages ALLLLLLL day baby!
Whooooo-whoooo!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2005, 11:36 AM
I told you I can cum to your office!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :D :clover:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Artv didn't go to work today...yup, I left the poor man without feeling in his legs! That also means he will be giving up the snasages ALLLLLLL day baby!
Whooooo-whoooo!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Dang Jackie!!!!! Let the guy come up for some air once in a while!!! :p LOL

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:38 AM
You guys suck for not showing up ha ha :D

Phat Daddy
02-21-2005, 01:25 PM
Hey Mrs. Hoots, Thank you and "J" for having us in your home. We had lots of fun laughing and listening to "J's" flashback music :wink: and consuming alcohol. I'll let you know if the house falls through so you can talk Mr.Chicken into it. Be ready in a couple weeks were going to have a little "break in" party at the new pad. Phat Mama says hello back at ya :)

Phat Daddy
02-21-2005, 01:27 PM
ArtV, take a break man :D

Artv
02-21-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm here, trying to get this horney chick off of me.

Artv
02-21-2005, 02:21 PM
You guys suck for not showing up ha ha :D
Rob it was nice meeting you at the boat show, we need to get together soon.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Rob it was nice meeting you at the boat show, we need to get together soon.
Yea Definatley to bad I didnt stay long they were all crying about going to Knotts berry farm for the senior dinners ha ha and guess what they ended at 5 ha ha so they had to pay full price. We will have to get together in Havasu..

JackieV
02-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah, know what'cha mean... sure do wish ArtV didn't work a million miles away...some days I just think, "Man how great would it be to get some ding dong right smack in the middle of the day...?". :confused: :D