PDA

View Full Version : Phatt Matts B-day Party!!!

TRIMM MANN
02-20-2005, 03:54 AM
:rollside: :p JUST CHECKING IN!!! RAN IT HARD!!!!! REAL MOFO HARD!!! GONNA CALL IT A NIGHT NOW AFTER THE AFTER PARTY!!!!..........FRENCHIE!!!

Tom Brown
02-20-2005, 07:59 AM
The last I heard, Frenchie was on the Grapevine trying to hitchhike in the nude.

JackieV
02-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Sounds kinda wild... I like that! :rollside:

FRENCHIE
02-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Really!!??
:idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-20-2005, 01:41 PM
And rough!!!! Just like that time you woke up with us after the 909 party!! :p

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Funny, that can be taken a couple of different ways. :devil: :devil:

hot_diggity_dog
02-20-2005, 06:32 PM
The Party was alot of fun. :D :D
Tons of Hot Boat Peeps. :p
Thanks for the Hook up Matt!
HDD :cool:

TRIMM MANN
02-20-2005, 07:23 PM
That's weird seeing a Thread with my name on it at 3:54 am. :hammerhea
Wasn't me :eek:
I told you Leon, you couldn't go a night without posting :2purples:

jdogginla
02-20-2005, 07:25 PM
I would of gladly gone...........wasted my fricken time at in phoenix at what they think is a boat show........dumb fockers!$@$^@$

RiverKitty
02-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Dang! Talk about "Runnin' it HARD"!!!! :D
I had a BLAST!!! Still trying to get rid of my hangover today! :p
It was great seeing all my HB Family!!! Man! You guys ROCK!!!! :D
Sometime throughout the night, someone stole my RiverKitty visor. :( ...and my coat is also MIA.
I only took 406 pics!!! :eek: I will post a link to view them as soon as I sort thru all of them. There are a few that will go into my "private vault". :devil: I am convinced there are some people who are NOT photogenic....mainly, ME! :yuk: (I like being "behind" the camera.)
Matt, I hope you had an AWESOME birthday.....thanks so much for the Red Room Hookup!!! I have a feeling this may become my new hangout this summer!!! :idea:

FRENCHIE
02-20-2005, 07:54 PM
That's weird seeing a Thread with my name on it at 3:54 am. :hammerhea
Wasn't me :eek:
I told you Leon, you couldn't go a night without posting :2purples:
YA GOT ME!!!!
:eek: :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
02-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Someone post some pics dammit!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Whats up everyone Im glad to see some more people made it home safely for everyone else that is still in Havasu you guys SUCK :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Someone post some pics dammit!!!!
There is some somewhere I didnt want to bring my camera get drunk and loose it

atomickitn
02-20-2005, 08:54 PM
thanks for the great time at the red room again matt HAPPY B DAY , dude it was cool to meet more peeps must doo this again..... :)

NOTALENT
02-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Damn...it was awesome meeting everyone...It was a crazy ass weekend...a week of recouperating is needed indeed!!! haha..I think I was to drunk..I only took 4 pics the whole weekend!!!???? :hammerhea Matt thanks for everything!!!

STV_Keith
02-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Good party guys! I'm pretty sure the RR will be the spot for after boating activities in Havazoo this year. Thanks for the hookup Matt!
Sometime throughout the night, someone stole my RiverKitty visor. :( ...and my coat is also MIA.
RK, check with Bre/Andy. I think Andy was wearing it just before closing. :idea:

Tom Brown
02-20-2005, 10:00 PM
RK, check with Bre/Andy. I think Andy was wearing it just before closing. :idea:
Andy was wearing Kitty's coat? :idea:

IN2-IN2MX
02-20-2005, 10:02 PM
We just got home from Havasu. Matt's party was soooo much fun!!!!! Thanks Matt :mix:. It was nice to finally chat with you and Goldilocks.
It was great to finally meet and hang out with so many peeps we only see on the boards. The night went by so fast.
We have a few pics that will be posted tomorrow. I am too tired to do it now. I can't wait to see RK's pics!!! You rock girl...sorry about your jacket and hat. At least we found your purse safe and sound.
Trimm Mann - thanks for letting me cop a feel. LOL ;) Sorry I stalked you all night. I couldn't help myself.
Frenchie and Nikki - you guys are so cute. Sorry we never did make it back to the dance floor until the end of the night. The night seemed to be divided between waiting for a bartender and going to the little girls room.
Hot Diggity Dog - it was nice to meet you. You and the camera really are attached at the hip. Hee hee. Between you and RK, HB will never be without a photographer.
Barbigirl - you're so much fun. It was great to finally meetcha. Thanks for putting up with my crappy attempt to dance. Hee hee. We'll have to party again soon. Did you get my message?
Rocky - I never believe anything Mike says but in this case he was totally right. You are just as crazy, wild and fun as he made you out to be. If you taught him everything he knows I am really worried :idea: :supp:
And of course, to our crew this weekend...Photoglou, Mel, Chris, Kilrtoy, Mrs Kilrtoy, Pharrah and Kyle ~ thanks for making this a great weekend for Mike and I! Photoglou - thank you (for the millionth time). You're the man.
Ok, I could go on and on but it's late and I am tired :sleeping: AND this is starting to sound like the thank you part of the credits in a CD. LOL. I will post pics tomorrow.

Tom Brown
02-20-2005, 10:03 PM
At least we found your purse safe and sound.
Andy was probably using it to accessorize the jacket. :cool:

Bre
02-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Good party guys! I'm pretty sure the RR will be the spot for after boating activities in Havazoo this year. Thanks for the hookup Matt!
Andy was wearing my hat that she gave me..... but we do not have it. If we did.. we would have returned it.

PHOTOGLOU
02-20-2005, 10:22 PM
WOW what a night .................... I'm sure pictures will follow

Bre
02-20-2005, 10:27 PM
WOW what a night .................... I'm sure pictures will follow
I was an angel.

Jrocket
02-20-2005, 10:27 PM
I was an angel.
Oh yeahhhhh!

Bre
02-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh yeahhhhh!
What almost getting kicked out for my boobies being out isn't being an angel? :wink: I could have been far worse :sleeping:

PHOTOGLOU
02-20-2005, 10:46 PM
those pictues were alittle dark....(no flash went off on the camera)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 01:41 AM
WTF had a great time Jay that Fountain is the shit 123mph and still gaining speed I had a blast riding with you and the IN2MX'S. Kilr That DCB rocks
well I just got home so I guess i better g to bed

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 04:40 AM
What almost getting kicked out for my boobies being out isn't being an angel? :wink: I could have been far worse :sleeping:
Yup! Gotta pic of that one!!! :devil:
Bre, I found out later that the guy who was un-happy with it was gay. :notam: :p

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 04:48 AM
THE RED ROOM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414RedRoom021905_2.jpg
HAPPY B-DAY MATT!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RedRoom021905_202.jpg
(More pics to follow this evening!)

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 06:00 AM
I was an angel.
:notam: I'd hate to see you on your baddest behavior then... :smile:
I don't think Mike could walk after you two got off the dance floor.

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 06:02 AM
HAPPY B-DAY MATT!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RedRoom021905_202.jpg
(More pics to follow this evening!)
Hey RK - are we going to be able to order prints off your site?

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 06:13 AM
We just got home from Havasu. Matt's party was soooo much fun!!!!! Thanks Matt :mix:. It was nice to finally chat with you and Goldilocks.
It was great to finally meet and hang out with so many peeps we only see on the boards. The night went by so fast.
Hot Diggity Dog - it was nice to meet you. You and the camera really are attached at the hip. Hee hee. Between you and RK, HB will never be without a photographer.
It was nice to meet you too! :D
I have some really cool pics I'll post when I get a chance. :wink:

OGShocker
02-21-2005, 06:45 AM
Matt, thank you again. I hope your birthday was what you hoped!
It was great to see everyone this weekend.
ATK, Thanks again for ALL the help.

Midlife Advantage
02-21-2005, 06:57 AM
Yes it was a blast! sorry I had to leave early, but thanks Matt and Jen for settin it all up, nice place. I took a ton of pics, but could not get on HB till this morning and now I gotta get to work!

Reaper1
02-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Definitely a good time! Nice to meet new people and hang with the OG's. That was a great b-day Matt. :cool:

dimarcobros
02-21-2005, 08:59 AM
MAN WHAT A RIDE!!!!! I am still recovering from Saturday night this morning and I didn't touch any booze yesterday. I had a great time meeting everyone and thanks to Matt for the hook up.
DMB

JackieV
02-21-2005, 09:07 AM
THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I LIKE IT ROUGH, ERRRRRRR! :mad:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 09:42 AM
We have a few pics that will be posted tomorrow. I am too tired to do it now. I can't wait to see RK's pics!!! You rock girl...sorry about your jacket and hat. At least we found your purse safe and sound.
Trimm Mann - thanks for letting me cop a feel. LOL ;) Sorry I stalked you all night. I couldn't help myself.
Frenchie and Nikki - you guys are so cute. Sorry we never did make it back to the dance floor until the end of the night. The night seemed to be divided between waiting for a bartender and going to the little girls room.
Barbigirl - you're so much fun. It was great to finally meetcha. Thanks for putting up with my crappy attempt to dance. Hee hee. We'll have to party again soon. Did you get my message?
Rocky - I never believe anything Mike says but in this case he was totally right. You are just as crazy, wild and fun as he made you out to be. If you taught him everything he knows I am really worried :idea: :supp:
And of course, to our crew this weekend...Photoglou, Mel, Chris, Kilrtoy, Mrs Kilrtoy, Pharrah and Kyle ~ thanks for making this a great weekend for Mike and I! Photoglou - thank you (for the millionth time). You're the man.
Ok, I could go on and on but it's late and I am tired :sleeping: AND this is starting to sound like the thank you part of the credits in a CD. LOL. I will post pics tomorrow.
you guys are to perfect for each other too , we were just talking about you and mike on the way home yesterday!!...im still broken over you not sittin with us at dinner....i told nicki you didnt like her..shell get over it!!!! :wink: :cry: :p :p

LHC30Victory
02-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Hey Matt, hope you remember your B/Day party, I think there are a few that have foggy memories :D We had a great time, thanks to Simon (spelling?) for having us. Great to meet all the board members - to a person, all are good to hang out with.

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:15 AM
:notam: I'd hate to see you on your baddest behavior then... :smile:
I don't think Mike could walk after you two got off the dance floor.
:D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:16 AM
:D
Hi Bre welcome home :cool:

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi Bre welcome home :cool:
Hello, and thank you! Glad you came... had fun hanging out with you :shift:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:21 AM
whats up Bre I came back to my rental house flooded I'm not happy, I need more Grey Goose :mad:

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Yup! Gotta pic of that one!!! :devil:
Bre, I found out later that the guy who was un-happy with it was gay. :notam: :p
Can you send the bad ones to me :D At least the ones I am in ;) Thank you!!
Hey at least that guy gave me another chance..... :chi: ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Hello, and thank you! Glad you came... had fun hanging out with you :shift:
Aww Bre thanks I had a blast and I cant wait tell the next time

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:23 AM
whats up Bre I came back to my rental house flooded I'm not happy, I need more Grey Goose :mad:
God fcuking damnit. :argue: And another month rolls by :220v:
When are you kicking those people out? Guess no better time than now. :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:23 AM
SYA that sucks I see all hell is breaking loose down south :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Im so Fing pissed the carpet is soaked in the living room, well I was going to repalce it anyway, I guess i just have to do it sooner

PlyaPlya22
02-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Good things come to those who wait!! :wink:

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 11:39 AM
oh..yeah...ur were a perfect angel!!! :crossx: Didnt get to see that one..but The after hours was nice.. :D Glad I finally met u.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
SYA that sucks I see all hell is breaking loose down south :2purples:
yeap I'm not to fing happy right now well at least I had a good weekend I hope everyone made it back safe Photo again thanks for the boat rides at 123mph it was the s**T :220v:

Eliminator 4 Life
oh..yeah...ur were a perfect angel!!! :crossx: Didnt get to see that one..but The after hours was nice.. :D Glad I finally met u.
Ha Ha go to work B

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Ha Ha go to work B
This is what I get paid to do!!! :hammerhea haha.. besides..im on lunch..how was the drive home??

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Good things come to those who wait!! :wink:
Waiting :messedup: :redface:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:43 AM
I wont say who, but someone was suppose to bring 6 TWENTY YEAR OLDS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Nice to finally meet you too :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:44 AM
This is what I get paid to do!!! :hammerhea haha.. besides..im on lunch..how was the drive home??
494 miles avg speed 70 according to the computer on the truck except when I was following rivertoysJAs we were in the 80 to 85 range. From barley bros to my house 6 hours and 50 mins :shift:

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 11:45 AM
I wont say who, but someone was suppose to bring 6 TWENTY YEAR OLDS mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder who
ouch..!!! u got me!!!...but remember what I said about March 11-13!! they will all be there!! I thought I did pretty good with what was provided though :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:47 AM
ouch..!!! u got me!!!...but remember what I said about March 11-13!! they will all be there!! I thought I did pretty good with what was provided though :D
Yea I agree with SYA no talents full of shit ha ha

BoatFloating
02-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Nice to meet you too finally.... Hey I was on my best behavior...... It's all down hill from here....... I need those special pic's posted or sent my way.....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Nice to meet you too finally.... Hey I was on my best behavior...... It's all down hill from here....... I need those special pic's posted or sent my way.....
ooooooo the s**T is starting LMAO

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 11:54 AM
;) You got it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:55 AM
;) You got it.
MMMMMM does this have something to do with a DCB having alittle trouble this weekend. OOOOOO THIS WILL BE GOOD :D

Bre
02-21-2005, 11:57 AM
SOme one send me some pics :supp:
Hey Rocky... Brian wants to know what you were doing while I was on the phone with him :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey Rocky... Brian wants to know what you were doing while I was on the phone with him :idea:
Yea someone has to have some pics shit ha ha

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM
you guys are to perfect for each other too , we were just talking about you and mike on the way home yesterday!!...im still broken over you not sittin with us at dinner....i told nicki you didnt like her..shell get over it!!!! :wink: :cry: :p :p
:hammerhea :eek: You better not have!!! :220v: I know...it was weird sitting at dinner. It would have been much better if we could have fit all the tables together and chatted some more. Next event I'm sitting next to Nicki. :)

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 11:59 AM
haha..damn..here we go.. :boxingguy

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Bre send me copies of the pics of us thanks :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 12:01 PM
LMAO I was tring to be nice but he did flake out on the milk drinkers. All show and no go

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:03 PM
LMAO I was tring to be nice but he did flake out on the milk drinkers. All show and no go
Yea I was looking for the carnation ha ha

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey..I did post that they werent coming!!! U said u were gonna get some fakies??? what ever happened to that..??? :idea:

Bre
02-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Bre send me copies of the pics of us thanks :2purples:
Pics of us??? :hammerhea What did we do :2purples: :p

BoatFloating
02-21-2005, 12:05 PM
MMMMMM does this have something to do with a DCB having alittle trouble this weekend. OOOOOO THIS WILL BE GOOD :D
You know it..... A picture says a 1000 words......
:hammerhea
Bre, tell Brian be at the party next time he won't miss the fun..... :)

Eliminator 4 Life
Pics of us??? :hammerhea What did we do :2purples: :p
Ha HA IM NOT TELLING :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
Damn...it's only Monday morning and not everyone is back yet ;) and the shiznett is already hitting the fan. :mix:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:06 PM
Hey..I did post that they werent coming!!! U said u were gonna get some fakies??? what ever happened to that..??? :idea:
Oh shit notalents trying to blame SYA now whats up with that

Bre
02-21-2005, 12:07 PM
You know it..... A picture says a 1000 words......
:hammerhea
Bre, tell Brian be at the party next time he won't miss the fun..... :)
He's not allowed to leave my side anymore :D ;) He'll be there :hammer2:

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:09 PM
haha..hey..I gotta get some of the heat off me

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:12 PM
haha..hey..I gotta get some of the heat off me
Ha HA I hear you on that. Good times this weekend brother

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 12:12 PM
can you believe that WTF, kind of reminds me of the story about the old bull and the young bull sitting on a hill. I guess NOTALENT is more than just a name but it fits ROTFLMAO :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:14 PM
SYA you are to much ha ha

OGShocker
02-21-2005, 12:17 PM
I guess NOTALENT is more than just a name but it fits ROTFLMAO :wink:
and with that, I am nuking some popcorn! BRB :D

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:18 PM
oh..yeah..shit..sunday after working on my engine..I was in the pool drinking bloody marrys..floating on a raft..!! haha..good times indeed.. did wyrd and barbie make it back yet?? I want some of those pics@!!! :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:19 PM
They should be home today we had a good show driving behind the dodge on the way up McClouch ha ha

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:19 PM
oh..yeah..shit..sunday after working on my engine..I was in the pool drinking bloody marrys..floating on a raft..!! haha..good times indeed.. did wyrd and barbie make it back yet?? I want some of those pics@!!! :crossx:
Would those be the pics on Barbigirl's camera?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Definatley ha ha

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:21 PM
can you believe that WTF, kind of reminds me of the story about the old bull and the young bull sitting on a hill. I guess NOTALENT is more than just a name but it fits ROTFLMAO :wink:
haha..god damn..u got jokes for days!! it was fun chillin with u too... :D

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 12:22 PM
yeap I'm not to fing happy right now well at least I had a good weekend I hope everyone made it back safe Photo again thanks for the boat rides at 123mph it was the s**T :220v:
Welcome, we have to do it again soon...... This time the will be propane for the cuzzi :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Definatley ha ha
Oh good! Can't wait to develop the film then. Seems she forgot it on Photoglou's Fountain and I grabbed it for safe keeping. But if the pics are juicy then I may just have to run over to Savon during my lunch :D

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:23 PM
They should be home today we had a good show driving behind the dodge on the way up McClouch ha ha
ummm ummm..all I can say is yummy!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh good! Can't wait to develop the film then. Seems she forgot it on Photoglou's Fountain and I grabbed it for safe keeping. But if the pics are juicy then I may just have to run over to Savon during my lunch :D
Ha ha I would she had a digital too I think the digital has the juicy ones :idea:

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Welcome, we have to do it again soon...... This time the will be propane for the cuzzi :D
And that focker Eddie from the gas place still hasn't returned your call!!!! Damn him. :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Ha ha I would she had a digital too I think the digital has the juicy ones :idea:
Damn. :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Jay did you wrestle in H/S you kept on trying to wrestle me ha ha it was good time talking to you or should I say getting drunk :)

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 12:26 PM
And that focker Eddie from the gas place still hasn't returned your call!!!! Damn him. :D
No not yet I got a list of things to do before I go back up and PROPANE is definatly one of them

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:27 PM
No not yet I got a list of things to do before I go back up and PROPANE is definatly one of them
giving me a ride on that sick ass fountain better be anohter :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Don't forget the Trisquet (ms?) and Ritz crakers ;)

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 12:30 PM
"Sick ass" doesn't even begin to describe that boat. It is beyond awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you Jay!

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 12:31 PM
:hammerhea :eek: You better not have!!! :220v: I know...it was weird sitting at dinner. It would have been much better if we could have fit all the tables together and chatted some more. Next event I'm sitting next to Nicki. :)
i see how it is!!!
:rolleyes: :cry: :cry: j.k ill keep ya to it!! :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:32 PM
"Sick ass" doesn't even begin to describe that boat. It is beyond awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thank you Jay!
WYRD was crying that PHOTO stole all his sand :D :D

TRIMM MANN
02-21-2005, 12:33 PM
That was the best part of my night :D
Thank you :lightsabe

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:36 PM
haha..good times..
Jay good meeting u..maybe next time u will take me up on that drink!! :D its ok to double fist..lol.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 12:38 PM
sounds good just let me know when, I enjoyed standing up at 123mph just tring to breath was a problem. :supp:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:42 PM
I have one pic put I cant post it under managing an attactment notalent Ill e mail it to you whats the address. Rob

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 12:44 PM
I have one pic put I cant post it under managing an attactment notalent Ill e mail it to you whats the address. Rob
notalent2002@yahoo.com

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Well post it :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 01:14 PM
send it to me i will post it

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916barbi.jpg
I think rob and shane were in this boat...haha.. :D

TRIMM MANN
02-21-2005, 01:19 PM
Out of all those people with cameras :argue:
WTF....NO PICTURES :220v:

dimarcobros
02-21-2005, 01:20 PM
I have about 30 or so but I left my camera at home and won't be able to post until tonight. :hammerhea
DMB

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 01:20 PM
you fawker ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 01:21 PM
sorry I came to drink ha ha

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 01:23 PM
you fawker ha ha
haha..I thought u would like that!...haha..
I only took 4 pics I will post when I get home...I was too drunk.. :hammer2:

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 01:26 PM
They will be on RRL :D not HB ;) :idea: :hammer2:
Working on a Gallery for easy viewing. :D
Cool hanging with ya Ken
HDD :D

TRIMM MANN
02-21-2005, 01:32 PM
They will be on RRL :D not HB ;) :idea: :hammer2:
Working on a Gallery for easy viewing. :D
Cool hanging with ya Ken
HDD :D
Thanks Glenn.
Can't wait till Summer.

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks Glenn.
Can't wait till Summer.
Don't forget about the Pimp Daddy Kenny Thread I have coming soon too! :D

TRIMM MANN
02-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Don't forget about the Pimp Daddy Kenny Thread I have coming soon too! :D
Can't wait :D

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 02:26 PM
sounds good just let me know when, I enjoyed standing up at 123mph just tring to breath was a problem. :supp:
Maybe thats because of the fur ball in your throat :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 02:29 PM
Maybe thats because of the fur ball in your throat :hammerhea
see there you go :boxingguy

djunkie
02-21-2005, 02:39 PM
How was the weather out there this weekend? April can't come soon enough. I am having sever withdrawals. :cry:

Up 4 River
02-21-2005, 02:43 PM
A big thanks to Matt for organizing another great ***boat night at the RR.I had a blast at the Red Room on Saturday night and the rest of the weekend was just as good. It seemed everytime I turned around there were more and more ***boat people filling up the bar and dance floor.
I also wanted to say it was good times hanging with Trimm Man on Thursday night. Friday afternoon we did meet at the Nautical and shared good times and cocktails with LHVictory30, his wife, Drew Down and his lady, and Trimm Man. Friday night we had dinner with Havasu Luvr and his better half, and then headed over to Mad Dogs. We met up with our Nautical Inn crew and met SYA, No Talent, WhosYourRiverDaddy,Eliminator4Life, PHOTOGLUE and BarbGirl. I'm sure I forgeot a couple names so forgive me. Saturday afternoon I would guess about 50 ***boaters cruised down to the springs in the sun and some rain. We saw a lot of the crew there and D Row was well represented as always. 6 Dollar it was good to see you again, and BoatFloating I'm looking forward to more cocktails and stories as this summer goes along. Saw Drew again and nice to meet you Raeper. MBrown2 good to see you're keeping it real in Parker and are willing to make the short drive to the springs.
The Red Room was sweet and there were so many people I will not remeber all, but good seeing or meeting you. DILLIGAF, 6 Dollar, BF, STV_Keith, Party Cat, Andy & Bre, River Kitty, SYA, Trim Mann, LHVictory 30, Frenchie, Miss Frenchie, Goldielocks, Barbgirl, and I'm sure many more. I have pictures I will need to download so I'll be putting them up tomorrow.

Up 4 River
02-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Always good to see you there too. My Dad takes forever to make decesions and he's still likes his 21'. Most likely I'll be buying a new bigger boat before he does.

NOTALENT
02-21-2005, 03:16 PM
A big thanks to Matt for organizing another great ***boat night at the RR.I had a blast at the Red Room on Saturday night and the rest of the weekend was just as good. It seemed everytime I turned around there were more and more ***boat people filling up the bar and dance floor.
I also wanted to say it was good times hanging with Trimm Man on Thursday night. Friday afternoon we did meet at the Nautical and shared good times and cocktails with LHVictory30, his wife, Drew Down and his lady, and Trimm Man. Friday night we had dinner with Havasu Luvr and his better half, and then headed over to Mad Dogs. We met up with our Nautical Inn crew and met SYA, No Talent, WhosYourRiverDaddy,Eliminator4Life, PHOTOGLUE and BarbGirl. I'm sure I forgeot a couple names so forgive me. Saturday afternoon I would guess about 50 ***boaters cruised down to the springs in the sun and some rain. We saw a lot of the crew there and D Row was well represented as always. 6 Dollar it was good to see you again, and BoatFloating I'm looking forward to more cocktails and stories as this summer goes along. Saw Drew again and nice to meet you Raeper. MBrown2 good to see you're keeping it real in Parker and are willing to make the short drive to the springs.
The Red Room was sweet and there were so many people I will not remeber all, but good seeing or meeting you. DILLIGAF, 6 Dollar, BF, STV_Keith, Party Cat, Andy & Bre, River Kitty, SYA, Trim Mann, LHVictory 30, Frenchie, Miss Frenchie, Goldielocks, Barbgirl, and I'm sure many more. I have pictures I will need to download so I'll be putting them up tomorrow.
Good meeting u too.. bro..good times. and many more to come...hit me up whenever ur down to party..

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 03:45 PM
And still no pics haha
up4river it was nice meeting you and DILLIGAF nice meeting you and what that stands for is great my new line

Reaper1
02-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Nice meeting you Robert. :D

Midlife Advantage
02-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Im so Fing pissed the carpet is soaked in the living room, well I was going to repalce it anyway, I guess i just have to do it sooner
INSURANCE! I just had to do the same at home! Insurance is going to replace my 10 year old carpet cause I had to cut it back to stop the water from gettin to my stereo, cause I could not move it.

XTRM22
02-21-2005, 04:02 PM
We stopped in long enough for a quick beer, but never got near enough to wish Matt a happy 30th,(so Happy 30th! Matt, you know how to throw a party) :cool: It was nice seeing a few faces, HDD, RiverKitty, BoatROckyFloatin. It's been confirmed, when it comes to tearin it up, both the Beumont and the D-Row crews are in a league by themselves!! :hammer2: :cool: :cool:
CHuck

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:02 PM
LOL....I even have my hat with it on there. It is safe to wear...alomst every where :)
Tom you had your groove on! ;) LOL :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Nice meeting you Robert. :D
Hey Reap it was a Freaking Blast hangin with ya at the end! :rollside: :squiggle: :D :D LMAO

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 04:05 PM
INSURANCE! I just had to do the same at home! Insurance is going to replace my 10 year old carpet cause I had to cut it back to stop the water from gettin to my stereo, cause I could not move it.
Midlife I know you had a camera where are the pics.. It was great meeting you :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:07 PM
We stopped in long enough for a quick beer, but never got near enough to wish Matt a happy 30th,(so Happy 30th! Matt, you know how to throw a party) :cool: It was nice seeing a few faces, HDD, RiverKitty, BoatROckyFloatin. It's been confirmed, when it comes to tearin it up, both the Beumont and the D-Row crews are in a league by themselves!! :hammer2: :cool: :cool:
CHuck
Hey Chuck at least we all speak the same language.
That pic I took of you guy's came out sweet. ;)
DRUNKENSLUUUUURRRR :sqeyes: ;)

Midlife Advantage
02-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Midlife I know you had a camera where are the pics.. It was great meeting you :D :D
YOu too, I took a sh-load, but will have to deal with them tonight.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 04:17 PM
Arent we all DILLAGF

Midlife Advantage
02-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I am looking forward to getting at least one of em Tim :) Email me the one I am talking about perv...lol
hahahahahah! THAT one is going to owner of this rag! WORLDWIDE!

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:21 PM
YOu too, I took a sh-load, but will have to deal with them tonight.
You where on Fire!! :crossx: I know you got SKIN :wink: :D LOL

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:25 PM
I don't know how all these pics come out but we had Glen there to take up the slack with Sam (DHO) not being there. They always take the most and best pics....
Tom I was surprised how good the quality of the pics are with the strobe lights and other colored lights goin off.
I'm resizing and uploading so Party Cat can make a Gallery to view on RRL. :wink:
Lets say almost 200 pics LOL :2purples:

Midlife Advantage
02-21-2005, 04:35 PM
You where on Fire!! :crossx: I know you got SKIN :wink: :D LOL
Yeah, some of them I may have to ask permission to post! Dont wanna piss anyone off........ :(

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah, some of them I may have to ask permission to post! Dont wanna piss anyone off........ :(
Just e mail me those ha ha :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Just put in your post that if anyone want their pics removed to PM you. ;) and if their to Hot for HB E-Mail them to me LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-21-2005, 04:43 PM
sery we ,issed a good timm glad you all had fun and got here safe :wink:

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
What's up party people.....just got back home!!! WHAT A RIDE!!! I had soo much fun this weekend!! IT was great meeting new peeps and seeing my regular homies!!!
In2-in2-mix.....YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Thanks for grabbing my camara!!
Photo....thanks for the ride baby!! Tell my future ex-boyfriend (noboard name) I said HI!!! ;)
E4L....great to meet you...
up-4-river and dimarcobros (sp?).....great to meet you as well!!
LHC Victory30, OgShockerr, Riverkitty, I CAN GO ON!!!!!
I know I am forgetting people.....but GOODTIME!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!
WYRD....thanks for everything!!! "WYRD: HI.
Some random chic at the RedRoom: THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HARD!"
hahahaha He is going to kill me!!
Ok SO I have a ton of pics.....will post them all soon!! :mix:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:19 PM
What's up party people.....just got back home!!! WHAT A RIDE!!! I had soo much fun this weekend!! IT was great meeting new peeps and seeing my regular homies!!!
Photo....thanks for the ride baby!! Tell my future ex-boyfriend (noboard name) I said HI!!! ;)
we on the same page now...good huggin and making up sat night!!! get yo self ready for summer time girl its gonna be a blast!!! ;) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Aww thanks BARBI you know I got much luv for ya see you in May :wink:

CornWater
02-21-2005, 06:25 PM
It was good finally meeting a lot of you guys.. had a great time and really enjoyed it.. Woke up a little sluggish on Sunday morning, but not too bad... hope to see all at the next event, whatever that is.. :messedup:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:28 PM
It was good finally meeting a lot of you guys.. had a great time and really enjoyed it.. Woke up a little sluggish on Sunday morning, but not too bad... hope to see all at the next event, whatever that is.. :messedup:
i do remember meetg ya! hope to see ya this summer again!!!
:cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Yea it was great meeting you cornwater I dont like being the second to tallest ha ha

CornWater
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
i do remember meetg ya! hope to see ya this summer again!!!
:cool:
I'll be out all summer, so should'nt be a problem..

CornWater
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Yea it was great meeting you cornwater I dont like being the second to tallest ha ha
Nice to meet you as well.. I was wondering when the height comments would fall in.. :D

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Yeah him and his woman are tall mofos :jawdrop: :redface:

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 06:37 PM
I love my new boat!

Eliminator 4 Life
Yeah he and his woman are tall mofos :jawdrop: :redface:
I know I was like damn :D

Eliminator 4 Life
I love my new boat!
So you gonna sign the pink slip over to me on the Eliminator :D :D

CornWater
02-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Yeah him and his woman are tall mofos :jawdrop: :redface:
Makes us stick out... not sure whether that is good or not.. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Jay did you wrestle in H/S you kept on trying to wrestle me ha ha it was good time talking to you or should I say getting drunk :)
Jay incase you didnt read this :cool:

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Makes us stick out... not sure whether that is good or not.. :rollside:
You are good looking... tall or not... hey at least you are not shorter than me ;) My dad is 6'6 how tall are you?
Hope you guys had fun.... wish I woulda known who you were earlier... :(
Now next time I can't forget you :supp:

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 06:43 PM
Jay incase you didnt read this :cool:
WTF???? what were we wrestling for????

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:44 PM
everytime I walked by you tried to put me in a take down move I was laughing

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah you and Andy were choking each other :lightsabe
No one wanted to choke me.. I like that kinda stuff :p :D

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
You are good looking... tall or not... hey at least you are not shorter than me ;) My dad is 6'6 how tall are you?
you were your usual sweet self also!! btw..the MRs was totally shocked ya bought her a drink, and was really tripin!! She said she owes ya one this summer first trip!!! prob dam run!!! Cool hanging out!!!!
;) :p :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:46 PM
Bre you freak ha ha :)

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Are you guys sure you have the right person here I was scanning for girls

CornWater
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
I am about 6'7" and Jill is 6'2" or so...nice to be unique..

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
you were your usual sweet self also!! btw..the MRs was totally shocked ya bought her a drink, and was really tripin!! She said she owes ya one this summer first trip!!! prob dam run!!! Cool hanging out!!!!
;) :p :D
I woulda bought her more had she been around more when I was up there getting them :smile: Tell her anytime :cool:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I woulda bought her more had she been around more when I was up there getting them :smile: Tell her anytime :cool:
:cool: ;)

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Yep.... we have the right person.... I tried to get you to choke me.... but you didn't wanna have anything to do with it :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh yea Jay it was you ha ha crazy Fawker

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Bre you freak ha ha :)
Not a freak... I just know what I like :wink:

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Yep.... we have the right person.... I tried to get you to choke me.... but you didn't wanna have anything to do with it :idea:
now I kinda remember that........

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I am about 6'7" and Jill is 6'2" or so...nice to be unique..
Yes it is :cool:

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 06:54 PM
we on the same page now...good huggin and making up sat night!!! get yo self ready for summer time girl its gonna be a blast!!! ;) :)
All is good!!! This summer is going to be a blast!!! Looks like I will be spending more time in Havsu.....since I was informed os sat night that I have been kicked out of Parker!! HAHAHAA :rolleyes:

Bre
02-21-2005, 06:56 PM
now I kinda remember that........
Yeah I tried to get you to borrow me :D

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:56 PM
All is good!!! This summer is going to be a blast!!! Looks like I will be spending more time in Havsu.....since I was informed os sat night that I have been kicked out of Parker!! HAHAHAA :rolleyes:
we need more spice in Beaumont so thats cool with us!!!!
:wink: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Bre you are to much I had a blast partying with you and Andy finally

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 07:07 PM
Nice to meet you as well.. I was wondering when the height comments would fall in.. :D
Nice to meet ya. Hey, your girl is awesome. I really liked talking with her. I was kinda bummed you guys didn't make it out on Sunday. Tell her Jessica says hello. :mix:

CornWater
02-21-2005, 07:09 PM
She says hi as well.. really wish we could made out Sunday as well, just way too much going on.... but definately in the future. :messedup:

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry I was running alittle shallow Sat night and nothing to offer Andy in the mean time..............................Your crazy girl

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Bre,
Did you get the pic I sent?
And more importantly....will you post it??? :idea: :p

CornWater
02-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Sorry I was running alittle shallow Sat night and nothing to offer Andy in the mean time..............................Your crazy girl
Jay.. you're a crazy mofo..had a great time Saturday night..tell Chris I said what up.. :)

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Jay.. you're a crazy mofo..had a great time Saturday night..tell Chris I said what up.. :)
Was I choking you too???

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Was I choking you too???
You were chokin' somethin', but I don't think I'm allowed to say just what. :crossx: :p

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:25 PM
You were chokin' somethin', but I don't think I'm allowed to say just what. :crossx: :p
Yeah where did you go when you left my house?????? PEOPLE GET POPCORN

CornWater
02-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Was I choking you too???
LMAO..no, maybe next time..the whole way home Jill is throwing out the typical, you think he'd like her? how about her? too funny..

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Bre,
Did you get the pic I sent?
And more importantly....will you post it??? :idea: :p
You can post it.... :D
My boobie looks nice in the picture :supp: Thank you for sending it to me :)

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:26 PM
LMAO..no, maybe next time..the whole way home Jill is throwing out the typical, you think he'd like her? how about her? too funny..
Thanks for lookin out for a brotha, Lets me know how the prospects turn out :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 07:29 PM
oooo here we go :wink:

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:30 PM
nice edit on the previous post.............

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:30 PM
WTF??? I was there all night!!!!
Are you sure you can remember anything??? :idea:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414RedRoom021905_405.jpg
Your lucky, I was gonna stack little toys all over you and take your pic!!! LOL! But I decided to be nice............this time!!! :devil:

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:32 PM
You can post it.... :D
My boobie looks nice in the picture :supp: Thank you for sending it to me :)
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, !!!!
The pic is classic!!! One of the BEST!!! I'll post it here in a few!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :D :D :D

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 07:34 PM
OH LET JAY GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! BUT NOT ME!!???
:confused:

Bre
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, !!!!
The pic is classic!!! One of the BEST!!! I'll post it here in a few!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :D :D :D
Thank you for taking it :wink: :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Your lucky, I was gonna stack little toys all over you and take your pic!!! LOL! But I decided to be nice............this time!!! :devil:
ROTFLMAO

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Hee hee. He was tired from all the drink spilling and 4x4'ing on the way home. :D

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Gotta love those RIVER KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414BreKittenBre.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 07:37 PM
OH LET JAY GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! BUT NOT ME!!???
:confused:
no I didnt,
boy with friends like you two i dont need enemies :boxingguy

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Sure is a nice kitty on my boobie :D

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 07:38 PM
Hee hee. He was tired from all the drink spilling and 4x4'ing on the way home. :D
Yeah good thing I spilled that drink in the parking lot CUZ it would have gone ALL over 4x4ing

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 07:38 PM
i remember Mel starting to take his shirt off!!! :jawdrop: :hammer2: :hammer2:

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Sure is a nice kitty on my boobie :D
Looks like Mel wants to *lick* it!!!! :devil: :D

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:40 PM
i remember Mel starting to take his shirt off!!! :jawdrop: :hammer2: :hammer2:
Yeah why is his shirt off? Did I take it off :crossx:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah why is his shirt off? Did I take it off :crossx:
he was trying to keep up with you i think!!!!
:wink:

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Too bad only Barbie got to lick it :wink: Where's that picture at??? :crossx:
Then I almost got kicked out :220v: :eek:
Good thing they didn't see me when I pulled my pants down :2purples: :wink:

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Is this when Bre almost got thrown out of the RedRoom for showing off her boobies!
Bre: Do you see anything shiny??? YOU ARE WILD GIRL!!! :wink:

Bre
he was trying to keep up with you i think!!!!
:wink:
Oh I see :idea:
Mel has a nice hard chest... I remember touching it :redface:

FRENCHIE
Too bad only Barbie got to lick it :wink: Where's that picture at??? :crossx:
Then I almost got kicked out :220v: :eek:
Good thing they didn't see me when I pulled my pants down :2purples: :wink:
now i know mel didnt follow on that one!!!!!
:rolleyes: :p

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Is this when Bre almost got thrown out of the RedRoom for showing off her boobies!
Bre: Do you see anything shiny??? YOU ARE WILD GIRL!!! :wink:
Didn't they not get mad til you licked it?? :D
Well did you see anything shiny?? I know your camera did :supp: :idea: ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
I have been known to do that :eat: :wink:

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh I see :idea:
Mel has a nice hard chest... I remember touching it :redface:
That wasn't his chest you touched then ;)

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Didn't they not get mad til you licked it?? :D
Well did you see anything shiny?? I know your camera did :supp: :idea: ;)
They just got jealous!!! :p
I have that pic of Barbi lickin' the kitty....but the good part got cut off. :cry: Hang on....I'll see if I can find it.

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:46 PM
That wasn't his chest you touched then ;)
:jawdrop: :D

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
I have that pic of Barbi lickin' the kitty....but the good part got cut off. :cry: Hang on....I'll see if I can find it.
:idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 07:48 PM
That shiznit is funny...sorry Mel :)
it was that pipe I carry

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
That shiznit is funny...sorry Mel :)
WAIT!!!!!! THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I MEANT SHE TOUCHED ANOTHER PART OF HIS BODY THAT WAS HARD TOOOOOOOOOO. HEY, COME ON NOW. :crossx:

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:49 PM
it was that pipe I carry
Just don't wack me with it and we'll be fine :p

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:51 PM
WAIT!!!!!! THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. I MEANT SHE TOUCHED ANOTHER PART OF HIS BODY THAT WAS HARD TOOOOOOOOOO. HEY, COME ON NOW. :crossx:
Tell your hunny thanks for the dance :redface:

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 07:53 PM
:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414RedRoom021905_192.jpg

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 07:56 PM
oh god.....did i really hahaha

Bre
02-21-2005, 07:56 PM
We get the idea with that picture :D

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 07:57 PM
:devil:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414RedRoom021905_192.jpg
the pic says it all!!!

RiverKitty
Those boyz were so busy checkin' out the calendars they missed the show! :eek: :D

Bre
oh god.....did i really hahaha
Sorry... I will stop making you do bad things :p

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 07:59 PM
haha...I dont mind!!!

Bre
02-21-2005, 08:00 PM
haha...I dont mind!!!
Good :p

slink
02-21-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't see a gun to her head :eek:

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 08:01 PM
I don't see a gun to her head :eek:
I think it was Mel's "hard thing"! :crossx: :p

Bre
02-21-2005, 08:02 PM
RK... where are the rest of your pictures?????

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 08:05 PM
RK... where are the rest of your pictures?????
If you could imagine....they're uploading to my website as we speak.
Over 300 pics....takes awhile to upload. :eek:
I'll post the link as soon as it's finished!!!! It's takin' FOREVER!!!! Grrrrr! :220v:

Bre
02-21-2005, 08:06 PM
If you could imagine....they're uploading to my website as we speak.
Over 300 pics....takes awhile to upload. :eek:
I'll post the link as soon as it's finished!!!! It's takin' FOREVER!!!! Grrrrr! :220v:
Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing them :)

LHC30Victory
02-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Those boyz were so busy checkin' out the calendars they missed the show! :eek: :D
RK you did a very good job on those calendars, but I wouldn't have been lookng at it then....If I had only known :2purples:

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing them :)
Ok, here is one more while your waiting! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414RedRoom021905_190.jpg
Looks like French is freakin' out!!! :eek: LOL!!! :D

Bre
02-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Who is in the white shirt in front :(

RiverKitty
02-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Who is in the white shirt in front :(
I have NO idea????
Anyone else know??? :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 08:49 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHH they may want it :idea:

Bre
02-21-2005, 08:51 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHH they may wait it :idea:
wait it....or want it big daddy? :D

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Great times this weekend!!!!! You should of jumped on the boat though! For Sure in may though :rollside:

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:04 PM
It took us alittle longer than usuall because we had to stop off in Beaumont for some photo opps. and some good eats too.......Squirrel Anyone?????????
Oh BTW Barbie Amiee says hi!!! He He :rollside: :) :cool:

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:06 PM
You should of been on the inside of that Dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 09:09 PM
wait it....or want it big daddy? :D
I fixed it WANT IT

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:10 PM
I think I might have a few of those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: :idea:

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice thing about sand is that there is always more at the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Oh and BTW Rob where was your SAND????????? :confused: :confused: :D :D

SBullet
02-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Nice Pink Kitty!!! :2purples: :2purples:

WYRD
OK Brandon Now it's on!!! :mad: :mad: Just wait until Barbie post the other pics of this boat :eek: :eek: :) :yuk:

Phat Matt
Thank you everyone for help in making my 30th memorable...or not so rememberable. :D Just got home and 24 is on. Be back in an hour. :D
Matt

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 09:18 PM
dont worry Jess i know what u meant, Tom is just wishing LMAO

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Lots of hot women in those calendars too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :p

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Thank you everyone for help in making my 30th memorable...or not so rememberable. :D Just got home and 24 is on. Be back in an hour. :D
Matt
Hope you had a great time Matt Thanks for having us we sure had a great time. Happy twenty-tenth birthday!! :mix: :mix:

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 09:30 PM
OK Brandon Now it's on!!! :mad: :mad: Just wait until Barbie post the other pics of this boat :eek: :eek: :) :yuk:
Oh it is already my avatar! Love the new sig Daddy Shane!! LOL!!!!

WYRD
02-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh it is already my avatar! Love the new sig Daddy Shane!! LOL!!!!
Only payback for the "THATS THE STUPDEST THING I EVER HEARD"comment

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Only payback for the "THATS THE STUPDEST THING I EVER HEARD"comment
U still luv me!! hahahaaa.....

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Whenever you want, She's at the doctors right now getting a check up so maybe 2 weeks???

barbigrl
02-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Whenever you want, She's at the doctors right now getting a check up so maybe 2 weeks???
I need a re-do, after she gets better!! hahaha... :wink: :wink: