PDA

View Full Version : I need a contractor

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 08:51 AM
I just got a call from my renters in west covina the carpets are soak and it sounds like surface water from the rain that is not covered by my insurance :mad: I need a carpet layer and someone to find out where this water is coming from maybe the slab :( . if anyone knows someone PM with there info thanks Mel.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 10:25 AM
THANKS foe the info, I can do the clean up myself, I going to need someone to lay new carpet for me and do some minor fix it stuff at my rental property.

Mandelon
02-21-2005, 10:35 AM
Mel, get that water cleaned up quick!!! Pull the baseboards if you need to, but don't let it get moldy.
You can find just a carpetlayer at a local floorcovering supply warehouse. Where the carpet pros buy their stuff, there is always a billboard with guys' cards tacked on it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Mel, get that water cleaned up quick!!! Pull the baseboards if you need to, but don't let it get moldy.
You can find just a carpetlayer at a local floorcovering supply warehouse. Where the carpet pros buy their stuff, there is always a billboard with guys' cards tacked on it.
thanks, dont you want to come to west covina to make some cash :D

OGShocker
02-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Good luck! I wish I could help but, my carpet guys went back south on the big green bus. :notam:
If you use a restoration company stay WAY away from BELFOR. Big name and even bigger problems.
I wish you the best.
Great seeing you this weekend.
Mark

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Good luck! I wish I could help but, my carpet guys went back south on the big green bus. :notam:
If you use a restoration company stay WAY away from BELFOR. Big name and even bigger problems.
I wish you the best.
Great seeing you this weekend.
Mark
thanks Mark it was a great weekend, :smile: and I had to come back for this :cry: more fing money out of my pocket

OGShocker
02-21-2005, 11:09 AM
Make sure you get the water up fast. We had a leak while we were in Canada for the summer. That "little" leak did over 100k in water and MOLD damage not to mention nearly one year without a kitchen and laundry room.
Again, GOOD luck!!

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Ouch...sorry Mel. That really sucks. :cry:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Ouch...sorry Mel. That really sucks. :cry:
got that right, I'm not happy :(