PDA

View Full Version : Gardner

dexman38
02-21-2005, 09:10 AM
The neibors gardner just showed up and is cutting the grass in the f cking rain . Is that dumb are what.it is pouring down right now.

mikensue
02-21-2005, 09:22 AM
my juan did mine on sat.No cut no pay.

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 09:37 AM
The neibors gardner just showed up and is cutting the grass in the f cking rain . Is that dumb are what.it is pouring down right now.
brotha you must be bored today!!!! :rolleyes: :p yea mine washes his truck liek every ohter day...did it last week when it was sprinkling..no joke!!! :confused: he def on somthing!!! :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
02-21-2005, 09:39 AM
brotha you must be bored today!!!! :rolleyes: :p yea mine washes his truck liek every ohter day...did it last week when it was sprinkling..no joke!!! :confused: he def on somthing!!! :rolleyes:
:rollside:
Frenchie-- you're typing like me now!! :D liek every ohter Glad I'm not the only one :D

dexman38
02-21-2005, 11:18 AM
i am bored

ROZ
02-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks for reminding me... I need to water the grass in the park behind my house when I get home... Gotta empty the overfilled pool somewhere :hammerhea

Ziggy
02-21-2005, 01:31 PM
washes his truck liek every ohter day...did it last week when it was sprinkling..:
I've washed my truck in the rain before...soaped it down and walked away. Completely spot free(incl glass) and sparkling clean when it dried. That natural soft water works awesome but you just look like a nut while doing it. :idea:
ROZ,
My bro has a neighbor that has watered flowers in the rain...while standing under an umbrella. :supp: :hammer2: