PDA

View Full Version : nice day

jdf
02-21-2005, 02:41 PM
great day .... so who ditched work and when to the lake ????

Sweet Addiction
02-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I would have but I was pretty busy today. Plus I sent my switch panels, along with a few switches, and igniton, to River Dave for some custom one off panels for the boat. Can't wait to get them back in about a week.
Jared.

Sweet Addiction
02-24-2005, 08:07 AM
What happened, all this crappy weather. :confused:

jdf
02-24-2005, 09:23 AM
were did the good stuff go ?????

taylormanss
02-24-2005, 04:37 PM
HEY I WENT OUT ON PREZIDENTS DAY.ME, TONY GUERRA,AND MY PAINTER A.J. WENT OUT TO LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI IN MY TAYLOR SS.IT WAS OVERCAST WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE,BUT IT WAS ALSO FLAT ASS CALM,ALL DAY LONG.I REALLY LOVE DAYZ LIKE THAT.
STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Sweet Addiction
02-26-2005, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=taylormanss]HEY I WENT OUT ON PREZIDENTS DAY.ME, TONY GUERRA,AND MY PAINTER A.J. WENT OUT TO LAKE CORPUS CHRISTI IN MY TAYLOR SS.IT WAS OVERCAST WHEN WE FIRST GOT THERE,BUT IT WAS ALSO FLAT ASS CALM,ALL DAY LONG.I REALLY LOVE DAYZ LIKE THAT.
Man,
Glad to hear you got out on the lake. I have been covered in stuff to my neck, I can't get away. Whats up with this weather this weekend. Not good stuff, I have big plans for the boat and I need some nice weather. :D
Jared.

Sweet Addiction
02-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Anyone skipping work for the sunny weather? Sure is nice, but needs to warm up just a bit.

Greaser
02-28-2005, 11:28 AM
I got off today and tomorrow, but I have to stay at home while I get new carpet and tile installed. :mad:

oldbuck40
02-28-2005, 11:40 AM
whats up greaser? its nice up here too but cool around 58!!! they are talking rain again on wednesday :cry: oh well its spring time and we have to endure some rain until we get through the wet season then we can get ready for the lake... hope everyone is doing fine here in TEXAS

Sweet Addiction
02-28-2005, 04:04 PM
whats up greaser? its nice up here too but cool around 58!!! they are talking rain again on wednesday :cry: oh well its spring time and we have to endure some rain until we get through the wet season then we can get ready for the lake... hope everyone is doing fine here in TEXAS
Little nipply out there but the sun never hurts. Agree with you on the spring thing. Everything is going good here, what about up there in Hacie town. I have not been back since Christmas. Prob will not for a while.

oldbuck40
03-01-2005, 07:02 AM
Little nipply out there but the sun never hurts. Agree with you on the spring thing. Everything is going good here, what about up there in Hacie town. I have not been back since Christmas. Prob will not for a while.its all good up this way,the lakes are all full spring is here the trees are all budding out,bugs in the air! all signs that summer is just around the corner!!!!

Greaser
03-01-2005, 07:12 AM
its all good up this way,the lakes are all full spring is here the trees are all budding out,bugs in the air! all signs that summer is just around the corner!!!!
You forgot ALLERGIES are gettin bad :yuk:

Sweet Addiction
03-01-2005, 09:09 PM
You forgot ALLERGIES are gettin bad :yuk:
Very true. He is wise. :idea:

Greaser
03-02-2005, 07:20 AM
What happened to the sunshine. I woke up this morning and its raining its ass off :yuk:

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 07:26 AM
What happened to the sunshine. I woke up this morning and its raining its ass off :yuk:it started here at 9 lastnight and quit around daylight,greaser i saw that you were in for rain most of the day today

Greaser
03-02-2005, 07:34 AM
it started here at 9 lastnight and quit around daylight,greaser i saw that you were in for rain most of the day today
Oh well, I am still at the house waiting for these carpet people to finish. So I have had a 3 day vacation :D . And the floor is looking great. But, I have been trying to be productive. Yesterday I installed a sink in my shop :cool:

oldbuck40
03-02-2005, 07:39 AM
at least your getting somthing done!!!check your pm's Greaser!

Greaser
03-02-2005, 07:42 AM
right back atcha :rollside:

vdrivenman
03-02-2005, 09:02 AM
offhere today for Texas Independence Day wanted to ride the scooters but overcast and now it is raining ! go figure sun shined all day yesterday half way nice. need to work on the boat but wife has the truck at work need to move one of the other boats or the travel trailer to make some space in the barn !
greaser did ur bud check on the TX 19 !
there is also an Earl Smith for sell in marshall,tx.
jdf knows the boat !

Greaser
03-02-2005, 09:45 AM
greaser did ur bud check on the TX 19 !
there is also an Earl Smith for sell in marshall,tx.
jdf knows the boat !
I gave my buddy the pictures of the tx19, and the guys phone #. I think he was gonna try to look at it today. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Devilman
03-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Hey Greaser, are you still in the market for a 460? A little while back you were talking about getting ahold of one for a project or a rebuilder for your boat or something like that....

Greaser
03-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey Greaser, are you still in the market for a 460? A little while back you were talking about getting ahold of one for a project or a rebuilder for your boat or something like that....
No, I had to put that project on hold till next year, since I "inherited" a Harley a couple months ago

Devilman
03-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Copy that! I ran across it by accident actually. Guy runs a truck out here, him and his kid usually sportin' sumthin with BBF power, so I asked. He's getting ready to swap motors in his pickup. '84 model F250 with a carbed 460. Says there's nothing really wrong with it other than a lot of miles on it and he found a deal on a really fresh one, hence the swap. I told him to think about a price and lemme know sumthin, but I haven't seen him for a few days. I wasn't sure if you were year-model particular or not when I asked him but who knows, he's pretty laid back, and I doubt he'll want a whole lot. I'll keep you in mind and let ya know either way. Hell, he might just give it away to avoid the hassle of storing it... (Can't say I blame him) :D :D

Greaser
03-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Did I tell you that cheap/free is my middle name? lol
If its a deal that I cant pass up, I'm sure I can come up with a lil extra money :D