PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Speed And Marine

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Friday night I am driving to the river via interstate 40 in slight rain my co driver notices what looks to be more than rain splash comming from one of the trailer wheels. So I get out of the fast lane to head for the shoulder now its smoking bad. On the shoulder I call Aaron at Absolute ......928 855 2252...... well its 730 pm on friday thinking I'm just gonna leave a message I get Aaron answering the phone said he's just closing up shop he's been there since 8 am but he had no problem bringing out a 5 ton jack a chain to take the wheel off and tie up the axle. I said I'm gonna limp in at 20 - 25 mph (a far cry from the 85 - 90 mph we were doing) we'll be there in an Hour we'll do that Saturday morning he said cool. Well 10 minutes later FIRE Hubs on fire, we grabbed bottles of water and put it out. Fire ex was in the boat and by the time we would have got them out could have been to late. SO I call Aaron back now really feeling like I should just call a tow truck AND AARON SAYS I'm 5 minues from you stay put we'll have it fixed in no time. HE HAD LEFT HIS SHOP AFTER 11 1/2 HOURS OF WORK loaded a jack weighing 100 pounds and set out to help me. Sure enough 5 minutes later he was there jacked the boat up tied the axle up in 5 minutes (Kilrtoy stopped also as he was heading up).
You guys have no Idea how much I appreciate Aaron and Absolute I'M SURE a tow truck would have been over an hour becaude of the rain. Then where would I have gotten a chain????
Aaron operates a full serive boat shop in Havasu. Works 70 - 80 hours a week AND NEVER COMPLAINS. He loves what he does and it shows He treats every boat like its his own.
Aaron thanks a ton I can't thank you enough........... Photoglou

Reaper1
02-21-2005, 03:29 PM
I have never heard anything bad about that dude. That's a great story and nice to meet you Jay. :cool:

dimarcobros
02-21-2005, 03:36 PM
I have never heard anything bad about that dude. That's a great story and nice to meet you Jay. :cool:
Same here, my brother and I are going to start going to him instead of where we take it now because of all the good things I have heard on the boards.
Glad nothing happened to your boat photoglou.
DMB

dicudmore
02-21-2005, 03:47 PM
always heard good about Aaron :D :D
Jay do you ever have a weekend without some type of problem?? :frown:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Aaron thanks for helping our brother Jay out especially in that terrible weather

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 03:52 PM
always heard good about Aaron :D :D
Jay do you ever have a weekend without some type of problem?? :frown:
More so now that I don't have a girlfriend

havasuready
02-21-2005, 03:55 PM
That story doesn't surprise me at all. Aaron would do anything for a boater in need. Absolute is the best shop in Havasu by far

cc322
02-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Aaron is tops anyone know if he got his mers certifaction yet? I will always use him for my boat needs

shadow
02-21-2005, 04:26 PM
PHOTOGLOU,
Thanks for sharing the story.Aaron as you know deserves all the good publicity he gets.I keep trying to tell everyone that doesnt know him to go see him at Absolute with any boat related repairs or services.I hope his bussiness continues to grow and his success is long lasting.
PHOTOGLOU,i guess karma comes around and this time quite quickly.Aaron told me that you also hooked him up when Bradley was dicking him.

INSman
02-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I was in Havasu last weekend and planned on stopping by Aaron's shop to say Hi and meet with him, as he is going to be doing my twin RAYLAR install here shortly.
Long story short, got tied up on Saturday with my realtor and wound up having breakfast on Sunday morning with OG Shocker and Atomic 3 doors down from Aarons shop and decided to pop-in as the place looked open. Well it wasn't open, but got to meet Aaron anyway and he took time to chat with me while he was trying to help out someone else that was there for another reason.
Guys like this are hard to come by and his business will grow and be a tremendous success due to his attitude, skills and desire to make a difference. Truly, a diamond in the rough.

WetWillie
02-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I heard the same things about this guy!! 6 Dollar Boat dropped of his rig to Absolute saterday morning and he told me the same thing. I also heard Bling gets his valves done there!! Sounds good in my book! Next trip out I will be calling Aaron for a check over before the season starts...

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 05:18 PM
PHOTOGLOU,
Thanks for sharing the story.Aaron as you know deserves all the good publicity he gets.I keep trying to tell everyone that doesnt know him to go see him at Absolute with any boat related repairs or services.I hope his bussiness continues to grow and his success is long lasting.
PHOTOGLOU,i guess karma comes around and this time quite quickly.Aaron told me that you also hooked him up when Bradley was dicking him.
Yes they tried getting him for ALOT of dough

Jrocket
02-21-2005, 05:30 PM
I'll be putting his number in my cell phone for future needs when I'm in Havasu.

Havasu Hangin'
02-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Great story! I may have to check that place out...
:D
PS- Jay- a 3 ton Pep Boys jack and some wood will probably get that axle in the air (it does on my 12,000 lb. rig) ;)

rvrhlic
02-21-2005, 06:18 PM
I stopped by Absolute on saturday to drop off a check for the raylar kit. Aaron seems like a great guy. I am sure i will be using him for all my stuff in the future.

voodoomedman
02-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm glad to have this guy to take care of my boat.

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm glad to have this guy to take care of my boat.
must be one hell of a guy if he will take care of an ultra..!!! wow!!!
:jawdrop: :hammer2: :D :p

Kilrtoy
02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
That was aawesome of him to come out and friday night and hook up Jay like he did, Not many people would do that..... If i had inboards he would be the guy i would start going to.....

MOBrien
02-21-2005, 07:17 PM
:cool: Great Story!
Glad to know there really ARE good people out there.
Props to Aaron doing it AND Jay for sharing it.

shadow
02-21-2005, 07:20 PM
They even brought the flying Shocwave to Aaron. :D The one from a few months ago brand new shockwave the owner miss judged his turn @ 60mph at midnight and landed on a picnic table before finally resting on shore. :jawdrop:

INSman
02-21-2005, 07:31 PM
They even brought the flying Shocwave to Aaron. :D The one from a few months ago brand new shockwave the owner miss judged his turn @ 60mph at midnight and landed on a picnic table before finally resting on shore. :jawdrop:
You really have to watch out for those SHOCKWAVE Captains !! :2purples: :2purples:

FRENCHIE
02-21-2005, 07:37 PM
hell of a guy then!!!
:cool: :p

H20Advantage
02-21-2005, 08:31 PM
Sorry to hear about the mishap Jay. I blew by and was already past you when I realized that was you and the boat on the side of the road in the dark.
I hope that was Kilrtoy that pulled over with you. I know he left me going down the hill into Needles on Friday. Figured since someone was with you all would be okay.
Saw the boat at your house on Saturday and figured you made it through ok.

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear about the mishap Jay. I blew by and was already past you when I realized that was you and the boat on the side of the road in the dark.
I hope that was Kilrtoy that pulled over with you. I know he left me going down the hill into Needles on Friday. Figured since someone was with you all would be okay.
Saw the boat at your house on Saturday and figured you made it through ok.
That was us and KILR you should have stopped by on Sat for a beer

IN2-IN2MX
02-21-2005, 10:09 PM
:( :yuk: :wink: :)

Ivan Dan
02-21-2005, 10:12 PM
I stopped by Absolute on saturday to drop off a check for the raylar kit. Aaron seems like a great guy. I am sure i will be using him for all my stuff in the future.
So when are you hoping to have it done?

H20Advantage
02-21-2005, 10:17 PM
That was us and KILR you should have stopped by on Sat for a beer
I wish I had but the garbage disposal casing gave way and I was doing a different kind of Saturday night plumbing. That was one of several mis-adventures I had around the house this weekend. Damn contractors.
I saw the boat is still there did you get everything repaired ok?

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2005, 11:54 PM
I wish I had but the garbage disposal casing gave way and I was doing a different kind of Saturday night plumbing. That was one of several mis-adventures I had around the house this weekend. Damn contractors.
I saw the boat is still there did you get everything repaired ok?
Will get a report back in a couple of days but good to know nobody borrowed her

6 Dollar Boat
02-22-2005, 02:15 AM
On my way to Havasu with BoatFloating on Friday, I decided to call Aaron at ABSOLUTE SPEED & MARINE, just to confirm what time I should drop off the boat Saturday morning. It was just before 7 PM when I called, and BF said "it's almost 7 Ariz time, he wont be there". just then Aaron picks up the phone and tells me to bring it in around 8:30. After I get off the phone I am reminded that that's 7:30 Cali time :( . A little early if you plan on spending the evening drinking with 3DO, BF, Drewdown, Reaper1, Wet Willie and a few others. Well we got to bed a little before 4 AM Ariz and got back up at 7:30 Ariz :mad: .
Wet Willie and I got down to Absolute about 8:20. I drove down the alley behind the shop and Robert (Aaron's right hand man) saw me. Before I got out of my truck Robert was blocking my trailer tires and lowering my trailer jack. Aaron wasn't at the shop, he was out on the lake testing a boat that was in the ski races that day.
Needless to say I picked up the boat at 5 PM and everything was done, even a couple last minute requests I had. Thanks Aaron I feel like I have a brand new boat ready for another long season. :D

shadow
02-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Like to Say Aaron gets alot of credit where credit is due,But as 6 Dollar said.
Don't forget about Robert!Aarons right hand man.Just as awesome,friendly and willing to work.
Thanks Robert!

6 Dollar Boat
02-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Aaron once saved my kids from a burning building, cleaned my garage and reorganized my sock drawer. He's definately my go to guy for all my boat repair needs.
Glad to hear your kids are OK... :) :) :wink:

OutCole'd
02-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Aaron as a kid had to walk to school 10 miles in the snow up hill both ways.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Aaron and Robert are the best! Both easy going guys that enjoy what they do, whether it be working on boats or tearing it up on the dirt bikes. Absolute is the only place we take our boat for service.

CornWater
02-22-2005, 09:48 AM
Glad to hear your kids are OK... :) :) :wink:
Nice meeting you Saturday night Scott.. hope to hook this summer for a few cold ones.. :D

rvrhlic
02-22-2005, 11:06 AM
So when are you hoping to have it done?
Aaron is ordering the kit from RalyLar, once he gets it, it is about 2.5 days of work (assuming he works on it full time). I asked to have it done by March 11th, the next time I am going to be in Havi. He is also putting in a GPS speedo.
I am hoping it will be done by that weekend as I will not be able to make it out again until March 25th.

That Guy
02-22-2005, 11:47 AM
Jay is definitely right...Aaron truly understands customer service and he seems to always be willing to help. I hung out with Chris Gibbons (shaken not stirred) at Aarons shop on Saturday afternoon and he really is a great guy. Props to Aaron for helping out Jay in what could have been a much worse situation.....

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Jay is definitely right...Aaron truly understands customer service and he seems to always be willing to help. I hung out with Chris Gibbons (shaken not stirred) at Aarons shop on Saturday afternoon and he really is a great guy. Props to Aaron for helping out Jay in what could have been a much worse situation.....
Huh.....
More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
Friggin bean counter..... :D
Hehe!!
CJG
:cool:

PHOTOGLOU
02-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Huh.....
More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
Hehe!!
CJG
Wait is Cheryl cheating on me :hammerhea

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-22-2005, 08:36 PM
LOL......JACKASS!!!!! :D
I spoke to Aaron today........Looks like you and your boat are sending both his kids to Harvard Law School........
Hehe!

H20Advantage
02-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Will get a report back in a couple of days but good to know nobody borrowed her
Don't think it didn't cross my mind... :wink:

PHOTOGLOU
02-22-2005, 10:23 PM
LOL......JACKASS!!!!! :D
I spoke to Aaron today........Looks like you and your boat are sending both his kids to Harvard Law School........
Hehe!
Divorce attorney's :devil: I planned it this way...................Please take care of her till it's final :D

PHOTOGLOU
02-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Don't think it didn't cross my mind... :wink:
There is plenty of beer there

Raylar
02-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Nowdays when we have an occasion to use a business ofr our special needs it is such a rarity to find a small business that really knows the meaning of "great Customer Relations" Well, when you finally have the opportunity to do business with an operation like Absolute Speed & Marine its an initial shock to your system! A lot of small businesses have forgotten the meaning of the "Customer is King" Not so at Absolute. From Arron, his lovely wife , his gracious mother in law, our man Robert to all of the locals who sometimes pitch in and help the feeling of people who really love the "sport" and care about their customers is so over whelming that it makes you want to pinch yourself and say "am I I dream'in or have I just won King for a day." Kinda rare service in todays world of "we don't do that." I think most of us can see why Arron at Absolute Marine and his great crew were chosen as our dealers for Raylar Products in Lake Havasu. Let us all make sure we take care of and keep spreading the good word about fine people like this . It makes a fun sport even more fun.
Kudos to Absolute!
Ray @ Raylar :) :)

That Guy
02-23-2005, 07:29 AM
Huh.....
Hehe!!
CJG
But at least I had fun doing it....oh and you need more beer.... :p

dicudmore
02-23-2005, 07:29 AM
Nowdays when we have an occasion to use a business ofr our special needs it is such a rarity to find a small business that really knows the meaning of "great Customer Relations" Well, when you finally have the opportunity to do business with an operation like Absolute Speed & Marine its an initial shock to your system! A lot of small businesses have forgotten the meaning of the "Customer is King" Not so at Absolute. From Arron, his lovely wife , his gracious mother in law, our man Robert to all of the locals who sometimes pitch in and help the feeling of people who really love the "sport" and care about their customers is so over whelming that it makes you want to pinch yourself and say "am I I dream'in or have I just won King for a day." Kinda rare service in todays world of "we don't do that." I think most of us can see why Arron at Absolute Marine and his great crew were chosen as our dealers for Raylar Products in Lake Havasu. Let us all make sure we take care of and keep spreading the good word about fine people like this . It makes a fun sport even more fun.
Kudos to Absolute!
Ray @ Raylar :) :)
good to hear from another business owner.....thanks for taking the time Ray :cool:
Now my only worry is we're all spamming Aaron so much that he'll wind up so slammed he won't be able to get to our boats, or have any time left over for himself... :wink:

That Guy
02-23-2005, 07:30 AM
No, you wait....is Cheryl cheating on ME? :cry:

PHOTOGLOU
02-24-2005, 08:00 PM
No, you wait....is Cheryl cheating on ME? :cry:
NO............she said she told you about me........... :yuk: but shhhhh she hasn't told Shaken yet.........

Phat Matt
02-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Huh.....
Hehe!!
CJG
What the hell? :confused: I invited everyone to my party and I don't get an invite to this! :mad:

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 08:08 PM
Results are in
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111jaymotor.jpg

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 08:09 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010015.JPG

PHOTOGLOU
02-24-2005, 08:14 PM
that is the results now to find out why

IN2-IN2MX
02-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Wtf!

PHOTOGLOU
02-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Wtf!
That's why she was smoking

CornWater
02-24-2005, 08:42 PM
Bad Gas... that would be my guess...

Kilrtoy
02-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Bad Gas... that would be my guess...
Where would you get that and what do you mean bad gas...

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Where would you get that and what do you mean bad gas...
Bad gas = pinging
pinging = broken (melted) piston

CornWater
02-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Bad gas = pinging
pinging = broken (melted) piston
Thank you... pretty close tolerances on that high of a performance motor..

Havasu Hangin'
02-24-2005, 09:12 PM
BTW...Havasu is nortorious for batches of bad gas (and/or water in the tanks).
I even heard Terrible's accidentally put deisel in the regular storage one time...sent alot of cars to the "car hospital".
Union 76 100+ for me, now. Better safe than sorry.

voodoomedman
02-25-2005, 06:50 AM
BTW...Havasu is nortorious for batches of bad gas (and/or water in the tanks).
I even heard Terrible's accidentally put deisel in the regular storage one time...sent alot of cars to the "car hospital".
Union 76 100+ for me, now. Better safe than sorry.
As long as were on the subject now. Where does everyone buy gas in Havasu and why. I go to Superfuels. The prices are good and I haven't had a problem and know people who have gone there for a few years with no problems. I know some of you swear by the Chevron but there prices are ridiculous. I've heard some of the people on the boards say that the gas isn't fresh except for Chevron. By observation though Chevron is always empty and superfuels and terribles across the street are always packed. Wouldn't that mean they would run out quicker and have to get new gas?

Havasu Hangin'
02-25-2005, 07:05 AM
As long as were on the subject now. Where does everyone buy gas in Havasu and why. I go to Superfuels. The prices are good and I haven't had a problem and know people who have gone there for a few years with no problems. I know some of you swear by the Chevron but there prices are ridiculous. I've heard some of the people on the boards say that the gas isn't fresh except for Chevron. By observation though Chevron is always empty and superfuels and terribles across the street are always packed. Wouldn't that mean they would run out quicker and have to get new gas?
I have heard that Pro Marine has tested every gas vendor in Havasu. Superfuels was the worst...Terrible's was second worst.
I heard that the 76 station (by the theatres) was the best (of the worst). Expensive...but at least you probably won't get a batch of water (or worse).

Havasu_Dreamin
02-25-2005, 08:42 AM
We only buy from the 76 over by the movie theater.

Havasu47
02-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Caused by high cylinder temps. Low octane, old fuel (octane numbers drop), not enough fuel, IE: low fuel pressure or restriction in fuel system, or ignition timing way off. One other thing often overlooked especially critical in blown motors is oil entering the cylinders. Leaky intake gasket on valley side, leaky seal in blower. The oil increases the cylinder pressure and decreases the ability of the fuel to burn so you end up with higher cylinder pressures and a leaner mixture.
I didnt read the whole post but if this is a normally apirated motor the circumstances must have been very severe. :cry:

Krumbsnatcher
02-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Caused by high cylinder temps. Low octane, old fuel (octane numbers drop), not enough fuel, IE: low fuel pressure or restriction in fuel system, or ignition timing way off. One other thing often overlooked especially critical in blown motors is oil entering the cylinders. Leaky intake gasket on valley side, leaky seal in blower. The oil increases the cylinder pressure and decreases the ability of the fuel to burn so you end up with higher cylinder pressures and a leaner mixture.
I didnt read the whole post but if this is a normally apirated motor the circumstances must have been very severe. :cry:
Come on guys have you ever seen jay drive, he lights those momo's up like a hot glow spark plug. No offense Jay, but shit breaks, we just fix it and move on. What do your valves look like? is my first question. If the motor leaned out that caused detonation and that is very very bad.
Leaned my 540 out on the last day but leaned out conditions go bang, Jay says she was smoking. Simple she ran too hot and and cooked.
Jay did Duda buy your boat?
On the subject of Aron he is the man, at the start of last summer i blew another drive. Finally i bit the bullet half way and bought a IMCO SC from Pfaff and Steve hooked me up on a very nice price (thanks Jay). They called Aron and have not even met the guy yet. Bring it in on Sat morning and we will rig and install for you.
Showed up, they did the job since then I send Aron a lot of customers.
Good Family Guy. all ways a plus.

Chris Winn
02-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Come on guys have you ever seen jay drive, he lights those momo's up like a hot glow spark plug. No offense Jay, but shit breaks, we just fix it and move on. What do your valves look like? is my first question. If the motor leaned out that caused detonation and that is very very bad.
Leaned my 540 out on the last day but leaned out conditions go bang, Jay says she was smoking. Simple she ran too hot and and cooked.
Jay did Duda buy your boat?
On the subject of Aron he is the man, at the start of last summer i blew another drive. Finally i bit the bullet half way and bought a IMCO SC from Pfaff and Steve hooked me up on a very nice price (thanks Jay). They called Aron and have not even met the guy yet. Bring it in on Sat morning and we will rig and install for you.
Showed up, they did the job since then I send Aron a lot of customers.
Good Family Guy. all ways a plus.
hey jeff,
at the rate you go through motors i was surprised to see you on this thread! :D
thanks for coming last friday, you really missed out at Sutra afterward, your girly was havin fun ask her about the glowing LED lights ;)

Three Days Only
02-25-2005, 12:40 PM
I will also agree that Aaron at Absolute is the man to see in Havi.
Jay................Sorry to see that piston!!! Thats a bummer! Didnt you just go through those motors. Whats Pfaff got to say?? You dont run pump gas do you?
So this explains the motor that you had to run so much harder to even out those RPM's HUH?

CornWater
02-25-2005, 12:52 PM
I will also agree that Aaron at Absolute is the man to see in Havi.
Jay................Sorry to see that piston!!! Thats a bummer! Didnt you just go through those motors. Whats Pfaff got to say?? You dont run pump gas do you?
So this explains the motor that you had to run so much harder to even out those RPM's HUH?
I think he dropped the boost and has been running super..

voodoomedman
02-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Okay then for those of us running stock Mercs then is there really any problem. What if I run 91 or something from Terribles or Superfuels. Would that be okay. I mean this all sucks but what makes Chevron better. I would think that there gas is old cuz nobody is ever there. I don't know how they stay open.

Havasu Hangin'
02-26-2005, 05:15 AM
Okay then for those of us running stock Mercs then is there really any problem. What if I run 91 or something from Terribles or Superfuels. Would that be okay. I mean this all sucks but what makes Chevron better. I would think that there gas is old cuz nobody is ever there. I don't know how they stay open.
Three Days Only should know what happens to a Mers 525 and "bad gas"... :supp:
Also, Hustler got some bad gas (water) from Parker Oil, and I believe he also melted a (non-blown) motor.

PHOTOGLOU
02-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know if there has ever been a lawsuit won against a gas co for bad gas???

Havasu Hangin'
02-26-2005, 11:10 AM
Does anyone know if there has ever been a lawsuit won against a gas co for bad gas???
I heard Shell shelled out (pardon the expression) millions...but it's hard to prove.
http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2002/05/28/consumers/Shellsuit_020528
http://www.badgasclassaction.com/body_index.shtml
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?n=156,173&sid=173&article=7201

WYRD
02-26-2005, 12:27 PM
More so now that I don't have a girlfriend
shouldn't that be the other way around? :wink: :p

PHOTOGLOU
02-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Well just got off the phone with Aaron and looks like a rod went too will have more info on Monday

CornWater
02-26-2005, 04:52 PM
It definately sucks... I rebuilt my motor after sucking a few valves a few years ago from bad gas..don't know whether that is the case here or not.. :mad:

WYRD
02-26-2005, 06:06 PM
How long to rebuild her Jay?

PHOTOGLOU
02-26-2005, 06:32 PM
How long to rebuild her Jay?
1 and 1/2 weeks if the block is still good

cc322
02-26-2005, 06:35 PM
As long as were on the subject now. Where does everyone buy gas in Havasu and why.
I use nothing but chevron in my boat and my truck. I know it sounds like bs but I can fill my truck up with chevron 89 octane and pay more for the fuel BUT I can go further on a tank of gas then arco or the cheaper brands

Eliminator 4 Life
02-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Well Im sorry to hear Jay that sucks. I saw where you got gas at Saturday morning and Ill never go there :supp:

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 07:32 PM
I read that article it was more like he jumped one picnic table slid 150+' and landed next to a tree. Lucky guy!
Brian ;)
I found the article.
http://www.havasunews.com/articles/2005/01/13/news/news02.txt

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-26-2005, 10:02 PM
NO............she said she told you about me........... :yuk: but shhhhh she hasn't told Shaken yet.........
At least you guys are getting some !!!!!
CJG
:smile:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-26-2005, 10:06 PM
We only buy from the 76 over by the movie theater.
Yep....Mee too..... ;)
(30) gal of 110 & (55) gal of 92...... :idea:
Which is the same amount to prime Jay's boat...... ;)