PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle TV questions

slink
02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Looking to put some type of TV system in my truck for the kids on those long rides to the river. I have an 03 2500 HD. What I'm looking for is 2 units in the back of the headrest and one larger, pull down one in the center. I have a 4 yr old that rides in the center car seat and a 13 yr old that would use the headrest. I would like to have something that is possible to play PS2 for the 13 yr old and DVD for the 4 yr old at the same time. Is that possible? If so what is a good quality and rough estimate in price. Does wired for sound or Al and Ed's do stuff like this also? Thanks

ROZ
02-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Looking to put some type of TV system in my truck for the kids on those long rides to the river. I have an 03 2500 HD. What I'm looking for is 2 units in the back of the headrest and one larger, pull down one in the center. I have a 4 yr old that rides in the center car seat and a 13 yr old that would use the headrest. I would like to have something that is possible to play PS2 for the 13 yr old and DVD for the 4 yr old at the same time. Is that possible? If so what is a good quality and rough estimate in price. Does wired for sound or Al and Ed's do stuff like this also? Thanks
Rough estimate is around 2200.00 or so installed for all you've listed.
Yes, both W4S and Al and Ed's do it. Drive to the ontario mills location, though.... Parker from the boards is over there....

riverbound
02-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Al&Eds Ontario (909)481-8411. Talk to Dave (Parker) or Darren (84 schiada)

YOUNG
02-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Not for sure if you are interested or not,but I have a Clarion in dash 7" touch screen dvd,mp3,radio,cd and sirius player i want to sell. It is a clarion 925 model and cost $2000 new. It is one year old and still in the box. It alos has 3 out puts on the brain for amps,playstaions or even more screens. I'll take $800 for it. If you are interested just drop me an email at bryany77@hotmail.com

sigepmock
02-23-2005, 07:41 AM
Dave(Parker) at Al & Ed's in Ontario damn near talked my wife into a similar set-up. They have a great selection and do great installs, I'd recomend stopping by and talking with them, maybe take a look at their proto album of past jobs and get a feel for what size screens you want to install. I'm sure Wired for Sound can do the same but Al&Ed's might be a little closer?
Chris

GLDI8HR
02-24-2005, 06:52 AM
I was looking at putting the same thing in my truck. Is there any one in the san diego area?

ROZ
02-24-2005, 10:45 AM
I was looking at putting the same thing in my truck. Is there any one in the san diego area?
No! ;) :cool:

GLDI8HR
02-24-2005, 04:47 PM
NO.. what kind of town did I live in? I guess I'll have to move

ROZ
02-24-2005, 08:27 PM
NO.. what kind of town did I live in? I guess I'll have to move
Guess you didn't see the ;) and the :cool:... What part of town you live in?
Nevermind, I see you're in El Cajon...
In El Cajon there's Martin at Advanced Audio and Peter at Pacesettter. In the Greater San Diego are there's Tweeter, Streetnoise(sports arena), Tweeter, Progressive (sports arena), Tweeter, Scott at La Jolla Audio, Tweeter, Preston's Tire, wheel and performance in La mesa (see preston),and then there's Tweeter ;) :D ....

riverbound
02-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Guess you didn't see the ;) and the :cool:... What part of town you live in?
Nevermind, I see you're in El Cajon...
In El Cajon there's Martin at Advanced Audio and Peter at Pacesettter. In the Greater San Diego are there's Tweeter, Streetnoise(sports arena), Tweeter, Progressive (sports arena), Tweeter, Scott at La Jolla Audio, Tweeter, Preston's Tire, wheel and performance in La mesa (see preston),and then there's Tweeter ;) :D ....
Are there any tweeter stores in SD?? ;)

ROZ
02-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Are there any tweeter stores in SD?? ;)
;) :D